• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (11) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

My main problem with All Might vs Might Gai is that the facial animation is terrible and doesn't reflect the voice acting in the slightest.

All Might's model looks terribly flat as well.

Jake's 9-A.

But I think his verse is overlooked and I've been planing on watching the show again to see how accurate it is.

Edit: I read tiers. Brain fart.

I always wanted Beerus vs Nokturnus from Dragon Quest. He's the amoral, "neutral" (Still malicious like Beerus in the first arc) god of destruction responsible for annihilating worlds and universes and is vastly above the main cast who he uses a fraction of his power against, much like how Beerus only ever used a fraction of his power against Goku. The only problem is it's an absolute curb/haxstomp and noone cares about Dragon Quest.

I like the DQ characters because it got the Smash fanbase to hate the character and love him (very divisive) and also because they're one of the God Tiers for strongest playable characters in Smash, with only Super Sonic's high-ends, Ness, Shulk, and... maybe the Belmonts to challenge them.

Foxthefox1000 said:
I like the DQ characters because it got the Smash fanbase to hate the character and love him (very divisive) and also because they're one of the God Tiers for strongest playable characters in Smash, with only Super Sonic's high-ends, Ness, Shulk, and... maybe the Belmonts to challenge them.
'Till the next DLC character releases.

Unless said character is Kratos or maybe Dante. Don't think any other character they could reveal would even touch those levels. Even worse when outside this wiki, Dante and Kratos aren't even seen as that powerful.

It's stated that Zoma is a fundamental source of Evil that has clashed the Goddess for all ages, and the Sphere of Light is the way to slightly balance it out, but regardless it took True Zoma years to succesfully break the Sword of Kings

Dust Collector said:
All this talk about pizza and here I am being a weirdo who doesn't like pizza at all. Also got around to watching All Might vs Might Guy, was pretty good besides the small country level prime All Might stuff which was iffy but the results were accurate, the research was good, and the fight itself was pretty tight with nice animation (Although it could look wonky in several places), good character interactions and voice acting, and the music was also really good, can't recall other songs they've made that had vocals. Still not too thrilled that it was the big season finale but still a great episode nonetheless.
Fight Like a Devil, Wings of Iro, Infection Perfectio, Kings of Infinity, and Emerald Heroes all had lyrics.

Madotsuki24 said:
Well, because Pac-Man is one of the most recognisable characters in the whole of the video game franchise and possibly fictional franchise and they are both heroes who are ghost hunters and fight evil to protect and save the world! >:3
Those reasons feel too vague, since there are so many characters in this wiki who had fought ghosts like the Ghostbusters, Geralt of Rivia or the Winchester brothers and yet i don't see them fight him.

Also since when Pac-Man is trying to protect the world in his games?

Personally anyone is going to fight Danny, i think the best candidate would be Jenny Wakema.

Before I sleep, prepare for arguments for Marvel Santa Claus vs DC Santa Claus. As the 2-week community Death Battle.

I have no idea but would say DC Santa Claus just because Justice League is objectively stronger than The Avengers? Especially the main big screen guys (in their comic counterparts)

Foxthefox1000 said:
Unless said character is Kratos or maybe Dante. Don't think any other character they could reveal would even touch those levels. Even worse when outside this wiki, Dante and Kratos aren't even seen as that powerful.
There are some rumors about the newest DLC being Kos-Mos from Xenosaga. IIRC she was around 1-C?

Not gonna complain about Erdrick being a 2-C though =^

QnA time for All Might vs Might Guy:

Why didn't Guy die when All Might punched through his chest? Because people in Naruto have survived crazier injuries. (I guess it was to provide a reason for the Eight Gates Guy model to have the hole in the chest).

You said Guy's more experienced since he's been training since he was a kid, but All Might has been as well. No. All Might was Quirkless as a kid, so he didn't have to fight until he was a young adult.

Why did you scale Guy to Kakashi's speed when Kakashi has beaten him in a race? Slightly lower travel speed doesn't mean they can't have similar reactions. Also, it was before the 4th Ninja War and before Kakashi's massive power boost, so it should still work

Why did you nerf Guy by scaling his power to base Naruto? They set it as a bottom level because they know Eight Gates > Base Naruto because one injured Madara badly and one did nothing to him.

If Guy needed Eight Gates to kill All Might and died after it, shouldn't it be a draw? You've had draws before, so why not now? As they've stated in discussions of the rules, if they deal the finishing blow before they die, it counts as a win. Also, Guy could kill All Might with the 6th or 7th Gate, he doesn't need the 8th to do it, they threw it in for fan service. Also, the draws are usually gag battles only.

What's the first episode of Season 7? Find out on December 31st.

After taking some time to think, Here are my predictions and hopes for the next season, all 20 episodes.

-Miles Morales (Marvel) VS. Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)

-Sindel (Mortal Kombat) VS. Black Canary (DC Comics)

-Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars) VS. Kakashi (Naruto)

-Crona Gorgon (Soul Eater) VS. Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

-Beerus (Dragon Ball) VS. Galaxia (Sailor Moon)

-Danny Phantom (...) VS. Jake Long (...)

-Alex Mercer (Prototype) VS. Cole MacGrath (InFamous)

-Ruby Rose (RWBY) VS. Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)

-Zack Fair (Final Fantasy) VS. EMIYA (Fate/Stay Night)

-Saber (Fate/Stay Night) VS. Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

-Guts (Berserk) VS. Clare (Claymore)

-Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill) VS. Jin Kisaragi (BlazBlue)

-Madara Uchiha (Naruto) VS. Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)

-Sailor Moon (...) VS. Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi)

-Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) VS. Alucard (Hellsing)

-Vash the Stampede (Trigun) VS. Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy)

-Noctis Lucis Caelum (Final Fantasy) VS. 2B (NieR: Automata)

-Trunks (Dragon Ball) VS. Silver (Sonic the Hedgehog)

-Noelle Vermillion (BlazBlue) VS. Aigis (Persona)

-Genos (One Punch Man) VS. Raiden (Metal Gear)

Dio vs Alucard is overrated imo as they have barely anything in common and if they do, they are weak connections apart from the vampire thing, but Alucard was born a vampire against his will and Dio became a vampire on purpose, so it just makes me weaker imo...

Foxthefox1000 said:
Oh lord.
Trunks Vs. Silver...

I really don't want to see that.

I hope we get Bowser Jr., Rosalina, Luigi again, or Waluigi this season.

For Sonic I do want Silver, Blaze, maybe Big, maybe Cream, and Rouge.
Why not Trunks vs Silver?

I don't wanna see my boy get bodied.

DB does NOT go by Solaris, and the Sonic Rush bosses scaling and nor do they scale Supee to Time Eater or the FEB even, so we're gonna get a Large Planet, maybe Star at best Super Silver (who may not even be used due to the cicrumstances involving how he achieved Super and how it never appeared again) with barely FTL speed going against a character, who, in Super (which they WILL use), got arbitrary upgrades (hated how the arc habdled his character) to Low 2-C as well as a speed as high as the low quadrillion c range, and even the lowest calc of trillion c is still miles better than what they'll give Silver.

They'd need to suddenly justify using this site's ratings for the Super Hedgehogs for Silver to actually pull a win. Of coirse, they can also always just say "We're using Archie" and seal Trunks's fate, but I know they won't.

I know it's thematic and fitting, but it's jist a case of wanting a character I like to really not get into a DB only to be stomped. Hell, even if they did use rhisbsite's ratings, they can still justify Trunks winning by saying he atomizes Silver before he can attain the Super transformation and they wouldn't be wrong. They can also Composite both and Trunks being able to kill Silver before he transforms can still be a valid argument (well, maybe not with the speed y'all have Archie at but I know for sure DB isn't gonna have them as fast as this site does).

Silver is just doomed if Trunks is his opponent.

But at least Blaze beats Azula. Then again, that match is so obvious and stupid that I feel like they wouldn't do it. Starfire is more debatable since SF could kill Blaze before Burning Blaze comes into play but even then, like I said, they ain't gonna have Burning Blaze higher than Star. And then Daisy is the more obvious case of yeeting Blaze before she transforms. And Twilight Sparkle is a less obvious case but EoS Twilight should win the same way as Daisy and Starfire.

B-But at least Rouge beats all of her requested matches with ease... right?

Remind me. How fast are the Super Hedgehogs here in VSBW? I know they're MFTL+, but how far into MFTL+?

Back