• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hades (Saint Seiya) appearing in Death Battle series or is it only speculation?
Considering how big of a deal the series is world wide and in the versus community, i don't see why they wouldn't bring him in a Death Battle.

Hades, Pegasus Seiya and Phoenix Ikki will probably make an appearance, not sure about anyone else.

Considering how big of a deal the series is world wide and in the versus community, i don't see why they wouldn't bring him (Hades (Saint Seiya)) in a Death Battle.

Hades, Pegasus Seiya and Phoenix Ikki will probably make an appearance, not sure about anyone else.
Well I have a bad feeling about Phoenix Ikki. Esp. if he is going to die to an opponent despite not having really close connections and that opponent has another character of choice but people are yelling of overuse of some franchises vs other franchises.

As a niche choice even Saturn may come out.

Something is being weird a few hours later.

And who can a Muppet fight or even win in a Death Battle?

Last edited:
Well I have a bad feeling about Phoenix Ikki. Esp. if he is going to die to an opponent despite not having really close connections and that opponent has another character of choice but people are yelling of overuse of some franchises vs other franchises.

As a niche choice even Saturn may come out.

Something is being weird a few hours later.

And who can a Muppet fight or even win in a Death Battle?
Saturn vs Mecki from DBH from DB could be possible due to simpiliar tropes

4wjb6q.jpg

Who could possibly be a good opponent for Onslaught?
I really like Onslaught, he's one of my most favorite Marvel villains, so i would like to see him in a Death Battle
His most popular pick was Merged Zamasu, but kinda meh if you ask me

Shadow and Ryuko connections are much more than much color scheme and being hybrids
Eh I agree on some parts but disagree on the others

Bass isn't Shadow best option and the connections for it are meh Shadow only gotten the edgy shit due to his spinoff game outside of that he haven't been edgy since (not including modern era garbage writing)

they do have other options mainly Ryuko but I doubt the crew would even be aware of most of them barring the researchers a bit given Ben n Chad didn't know about KLK Last year
Adding the fact Ultraguy had to fight to put her on the show

Bass isn't Shadow best option and the connections for it are meh Shadow only gotten the edgy shit due to his spinoff game outside of that he haven't been edgy since (not including modern era garbage writing)
Yeah, i think i should've said that the best opponent for Shadow is Vincent Valentine
Shadow and Ryuko connections are much more than much color scheme and being hybrids
Well i guess there is also this video that explains the connections between them, but frankly it's still not that good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back