• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably, from what I heard, Ben had to be shown a ton of evidence that Jedi were even as powerful as what Obi-Wan vs Kakashi showed. Yeah, I even remember a DBC where he complained about saying that Jedi weren't meant to be this strong.

Me when Ryuko vs Shadow gets announced
a453cafab3a828f31a48e707692fd5bf.gif

others when Ryuko vs Shadow gets announced

RIb_8Y.gif

Jason...she’s uni tops there. It’s Xenogears that gets OP to them.
Oh good. Any (remaining) calc blog or cosmology blog on its own to support that? Like the original strength, speed and hax wall of KOS-MOS without any scaling?

nah its legit it just the crew didn't put obi wan at that level
yoda probably get scaled to planet level
Yoda (Star Wars) should be among the tiers of Luke Skywalker (Canon) Luke Skywalker (Legends) and Sheev Palpatine. So should be way more powerful than Master High Ground (Obi-Wan is 14 petaton TNT in Force power and nanosecond reaction time).

Me when Ryuko vs Shadow gets announced
a453cafab3a828f31a48e707692fd5bf.gif

others when Ryuko vs Shadow gets announced

RIb_8Y.gif
Is that announced officially though

Last edited:
So... I saw someone mention that Zeke from Xenoblade 2 vs Qrow from RWBY could be a fun matchup. They said that while they both have incredibly bad luck, to the point it harms those around them, they both approach their situation in different ways.

Wait Canon Luke? It seems that DB uses Legend feats.
My bad. Should be Legends Luke.

1. Why Juggernaut vs Fleetway Sonic is a thing?
2. Given Wandavision is a thing Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna should be very likely a match for Season 8. A season premiere even.
3. Who is the person who does not look like Ruby Rose and is fighting Maka Albarn?

My bad. Should be Legends Luke.

1. Why Juggernaut vs Fleetway Sonic is a thing?
2. Given Wandavision is a thing Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna should be very likely a match for Season 8. A season premiere even.
3. Who is the person who does not look like Ruby Rose and is fighting Maka Albarn?
Yoh from Shaman King

A0OAw50jqoaAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

I have no comment on smol and smug waifu of RWBY. I feel like I vibe with Nui more for Neo than Parasoul for some reason. I feel like they're similar in ways as I would like to see a death battle. Unfortunately, Neo loses to this match up. I think Neo only beats Parasoul due to the Marie feat being only Multi City Block and I think Harley as she's city block as well. Other then that, she loses to everyone on here.
What do you guys think?
Edit:
At the time, I didn't know the connections between her and Neo so I put her on great because why not.

I found them and out and while I looking down on it, I have waifu bias towards Parasoul. I think it can make a good DBX

Last edited:
Honestly its too easy of a win for Shadow, like you got humiliated in your previous fights then return again to beat up someone who cant do shit to you, thats like that meme of a grown man in basketball fainting on a kid

folks wanted Danny vs Jake despite Danny murdering the **** outta him
folks wanted Gundam vs Optimus despite How bad the latter stomps
same with Flash vs Quicksilver,Batman vs Spiderman,Jiraiya vs Roshi etc

Folks on the DB Wiki want Ryuko to fight someone else
I mean, they have a point
Ryuko vs Shadow definetly has animation potential, (Just look at XVX or LK Sixty Four's version of this fight) but i think there are better opponents for both
For Ryuko (like i said) it's Honey
And for Shadow it's Bass, Zero could've worked better than Bass, but i want Zero vs Meta Knight more, plus Bass is edgier, so i would pick him as Shadow's opponent

Last edited:
Ryuko vs Shadow definetly has animation potential, (Just look at XVX or LK Sixty Four's version of this fight) but i think there are better opponents for both
And for Shadow it's Bass, Zero could've worked better than Bass, but i want Zero vs Bass more, plus Bass is edgier, so i would pick him as Shadow's opponent
All i want to say is that Ryuko vs Shadow is not Alucard vs Dio type situation, where both combatants don't really have better opponents
And there are alot of characters who would work better for both of them

And for Shadow it's Bass, Zero could've worked better than Bass, but i want Zero vs Bass more, plus Bass is edgier, so i would pick him as Shadow's opponent
eh i understand that they have other option but frankly DB way of thinking over the last two-three years made realize unless the guy you facing can carry the episode via views your not getting in
Ultraguy by his own admission had to fight for Ryuko to get in this season meaning it wasn't some slamdunk and her best shot was against someone who can get the views
All i want to say is that Ryuko vs Shadow is not Alucard vs Dio type situation, where both combatants don't really have better opponents
And there are alot of characters who would work better for both of them
yes but if last season well previous season taught us unless your on the crews radar there going to go with the character who's easier to go with than the character most don't know unless certain circumstances

eh i understand that they have other option but frankly DB way of thinking over the last two-three years made realize unless the guy you facing can carry the episode via views your not getting in
Ultraguy by his own admission had to fight for Ryuko to get in this season meaning it wasn't some slamdunk and her best shot was against someone who can get the views

yes but if last season well previous season taught us unless your on the crews radar there going to go with the character who's easier to go with than the character most don't know unless certain circumstances
I am not talking about the likelihood of the episode to happen
It's most likely that this or Ryuko vs Akame is going to happen (Which sucks for me)
I'm just telling my opinion about the match itself

A0OAw50jqoaAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

I have no comment on smol and smug waifu of RWBY. I feel like I vibe with Nui more for Neo than Parasoul for some reason. I feel like they're similar in ways as I would like to see a death battle. Unfortunately, Neo loses to this match up. I think Neo only beats Parasoul due to the Marie feat being only Multi City Block and I think Harley as she's city block as well. Other then that, she loses to everyone on here.
What do you guys think?
Edit:
At the time, I didn't know the connections between her and Neo so I put her on great because why not.

I found them and out and while I looking down on it, I have waifu bias towards Parasoul. I think it can make a good DBX

Actually, I think the feat of Marie summoning an entire wave of ghouls should be at least City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back