• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"but Crona's most popular matchup votes have been Venom and Carnage. C vs L may have influenced those votes, but it's unconfirmed."

This was from last year's QnA Crona options such as Shiro were beat out or were not even considered that much by more well known Characters to fight Crona especially two characters who appeared already

Well then i guess Vincent vs Shadow could be in the next season, if Shadow doesn't fight Ryuko in season 8 (He will still probably fight Ryuko)
Maybe but that boils down to whether the crew be interested in another FF Rep that isn't either bringing Tifa Back or using some of the more popular ones such as Kefka

Ryuko vs Akame is still a stomp, she literally cant do anything to ryuko and from the new manga endonuzoo mode kills her
Yeah even with the Scaling to Esdeath Ryuko can just outlast her
Its literally a repeat of Sanji vs Rock lee
Ryuko in base-senkestu is around City-Country level and Sub-Rel
Akame is only Small City level and Continental with Enzo mode and MHS
Connections wise is weak as hell
99% of the matches in DB are stomps
That as well to mention

You know what? I'm gonna say it. Goku vs Superman is overrated.
  • The parts of the animation where Goku and Superman are clashing DBZ style are weirdly animated and are literally just looped instead of looking interesting or choreographed. Models are also kinda weird.
  • Not using Power Scaling is the most stupid shit ever. Not to mention it tilts the match heavily in Superman's favor since he's been around longer and has had far more direct feats, while most of Goku's best feats before DBS were via scaling.
  • Honestly those are the only criticisms I can think of and it's obviously the best season 1 episode but still people act like it's perfect.

• The parts of the animation where Goku and Superman are clashing DBZ style are weirdly animated and are literally just looped instead of looking interesting or choreographed. Models are also kinda weird.
  • Not using Power Scaling is the most stupid shit ever. Not to mention it tilts the match heavily in Superman's favor since he's been around longer and has had far more direct feats, while most of Goku's best feats before DBS were via scaling.
  • Honestly those are the only criticisms I can think of and it's obviously the best season 1 episode but still people act like it's perfect.
I mean obviously it ain't perfect so don't know where u got folks thinking it is when it came out folks bitch about the research for it
I Mean the animation for Goku vs Superman 1 was in season one and neither characters had any other existing models at the the time

I agree with this
The animation just didn't age well
The episode was not bad, but i have seen people that said it was the best season finale and it's definetly far away from being the best

Last i remember, base Esdeath and Akame were talked to be country level and Esdeath with ice storm from a calc multi continental and Akame trump card scaling to that

Matches like Flash vs Quicksilver and so on are way more of a stomp then this

And sanji vs lee isnt a good example, speed can only get you so far, unless you have a sure way to put your opponent down

Whether connections are weak or not between them, i dont honestly care, i prefer this over any other one, my opinion

That is not even true at all, they stated in the episode that they were going to consider the Anime, Movies and DBGT.

Which means feats like Goku flying from Grand Kai's planet to Hell and shaking the entire Afterlife while powering up should had be take intro account.

But not only they didn't considered those feast, but they used the Anime to downplay Goku via Android 16's bomb.

So they either did a piss-poor job, or they never actually take the time to properly analyse Goku because they already decided that Superman was the winner.

I don't even know why they bothered using Android 16's bomb thing when they could've used feats from the Saiyan Saga at least. And if they used the anime, then surely they could've bothered to put SSB Goku way higher then Majin Buu who was destroying entire galaxies in short periods of time and his fight with Ssj3 Goku caused extensive damage to the Kaioshin realm which is 1/5th the size of the living universe

Last edited:
And sanji vs lee isnt a good example, speed can only get you so far, unless you have a sure way to put your opponent down
Except it is tho
Esdeath was planning on waiting out the trump card meaning the form isn't suitable for a drawn out fight

Which means feats like Goku flying from Grand Kai's planet to Hell and shaking the entire Afterlife while powering up should had be take intro account.

But not only they didn't considered those feast, but they used the Anime to downplay Goku via Android 16's bomb.

So they either did a piss-poor job, or they never actually take the time to properly analyse Goku because they already decided that Superman was the winner.
You know damn the afterlife feat wasn't even known until 2018
The rest are valid complaints and more likely the former for it than the latter

DB literally said they wouldn't use Power Scaling at the beginning of the episode.
We know
I agree with this
The animation just didn't age well
The episode was not bad, but i have seen people that said it was the best season finale and it's definetly far away from being the best
Of course it wasn't gonna age well that was a season 1 fight most of those barring Batman vs Spiderman and Thor vs Raiden didn't age well

You know damn the afterlife feat wasn't even known until 2018
The rest are valid complaints and more likely the former for it than the latter
Pretty sure people already know about that feat.

And even that, they would have notice it if they actually bother to do an actual analysis.

Bruh its not, also Esdeath has nothing like you suggested useless in drawn out fight, only thing close to that is time stop which is just a 1 use power that cant be spammed thats about it

Pretty sure people already know about that feat.

And even that, they would have notice it if they actually bother to do an actual analysis.
Nah bro that feat was not fully taken into account until three years ago in Toeiland
Yu expect season 2 DB To notice that feat?
Really come on man

This is supposed to be a track thumbnail for Onslaught vs Imperiex
Link to original
ddvodbi-f87c8869-da5f-4478-a246-6f942cb9dbc7.jpg

I guess they are both beings made out of energy that live inside the armor
I think that this is the best opponent for Onslaught
Eh I don't feel it especially where neither character are particularly requested hell Imperiex is literal who unless your some hardcore comic nerd
@Tipper17 that's fair but they could've just tried just a little bit harder then they actually did, they don't even have to go into depth just something which doesn't result in awful downplay
True but again it S1-S4 Era DB Dude

Yeah, and somehow, the sequel was even worse.

Frankly, this is why I wouldn't mind Goku vs Superman 3. The only thing is that I'd want it to carry the same gravitas that the original one had, because for all the faults of the first Goku vs Superman, I still really enjoyed that aspect of it.

Eh I don't feel it especially where neither character are particularly requested hell Imperiex is literal who unless your some hardcore comic nerd
Same
I didn't even knew that Imperiex existed until i decided to find a good opponent for Onslaught
At least it's better than Onslaught vs Merged Zamasu

It isn't finished yet, haven't a clue. Though I did link Ridley's Smash Ultimate theme and Vile's X8 theme as reference tracks.
I felt he used something like reference tracks, no way he knew the compositions of all these verses. Though I wonder how he did the Scion and MLP oc scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back