• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ep3DGE_WwAEtOOV

Official TN

Here's an mini q&a session on Sanji vs Lee.
Luffy has 13c by "Luffy Waits Patiently for Light to Reach Him (Luffy VS Pacifista)"
This is super inflatory. By the same standard we have relativistic Raimi pedestrian when Electro conducts electricity at the poles and Spider-Man pulls all pedestrians away from the pole. (And by Matpat that means pedestrian tier Electro)

It looks like they’re singing Heyeayeayea

Ikari (怒り)~ Ikari~ Ikari~ Ikari~ Ikari~
I am the rage~
Chikara (力)~ Chikara~ Chikara~ Chikara~
I am the strength~

The real partial lyrics

Last edited:
I mean DB still had Sanji at around island level meanwhile Lee varied from town to mountain level (depending how many of the 6 gates he opened) and with the raid suit/observation haki it would still be easy for Sanji to just one kick Lee and it would've been all over.

Even if FTL Sanji and 7/8 gates Lee weren't used.

Tl;dr Lee still dies no matter what in this DB and it sucks! (tbf it's not DBs fault that OP substantially treats it's overall cast better than Naruto).

Last edited:
Who would've thought the main reason for a character losing was because the author didn't focus on his more interesting characters and so therefore they don't have a whole lot of destructive feats
Naruto can be made a very very long story and give different characters moments to shine. Or just focus on the big 2 just to have one of them lose to the original neta whose feat is arguable and may not even scale to the original manga canon. Or the Naruto characters are just pitted against way stronger characters.

Okay we have beaten the dead horse long enough.

Alright we're about 4 days away from the season finale (at least where I live which is EST), so place your bets on who's gonna win.
I want Broly to win, but I have a strong suspicion that Hulk will win in the end if they gave him some multi feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back