• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under discussion:

Potential opponents against Storm (Marvel)
  • Mera (DC)
  • Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
  • Stormfront (The Boys)
  • Korra (ATLA)
  • Weather Report (JJBA)
  1. Don't know who she should face, don't really care.
  2. Should probably fight Zeus from God of War.
  3. Is too brand new for my taste.
  4. Should fight Rey or Delsin.
  5. I'm on board with this.

Honestly Zeus from GOW should be in a battle royale of Zeus’s. DC Zeus, Marvel Zeus, Percy Jackson I think, maybe RoR?
I dunno sounds cool but they might look too alike.

Is using Z Broly real useful to his feats? Z Broly is at least Multi Solar System Level (though I actually think the Z anime is Multi Galaxy level but I'll save that for another thread) where as Super Broly scales to characters with Universal to Universal+ feats

From Reddit:
2ct7fqt9is661.jpg

I wonder how they'll quantify Gogeta and Broly breaking dimensions of reality during their fight in the movie
Do we actually consider this to be a Universal feat?

Edit: Looking back at the feat it seems unquantifiable, akin to Gotenks and Buu opening a rift in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or Black cutting through space with a scythe.

Last edited:
>Anti-Monitor stomps The Anti-Spiral

Are you certain? Even if you don't buy 10-11th dimensional level of power for Anti-Spiral, didn't he created this as well?
So a solid 2-B to 2-A Anti-Spiral feat huh. Good for him. Still hopeless against Anti-Monitor, who can somehow defeat Darkseid.

Can Hulk fly? Or do interstellar flight steering?

Because seemingly Broly can.
And once Broly sends Hulk to the edge of the universe Hulk will have little method of coming back. Except through the Green Door (which Broly can just repeat sending Hulk back)
If what the leaked preview is true and the crew composite all Broly characters then Broly will be able to fly and breathe in space.

And while Hulk can also breathe in space, if he cannot fly then basically one is immobilised right after the climatic fight gotta destroy some planets if not solar systems.

Hulk will be voiced by Richard Barcenas and Broly will be voiced by Nicholas Andrew Louie.
From Reddit:
2ct7fqt9is661.jpg
Danny won his fight
That's not suspicious.

Last edited:
So a solid 2-B to 2-A Anti-Spiral feat huh. Good for him. Still hopeless against Anti-Monitor, whom even Darkseid is unable to defeat on his own and needs to call for the Justice League.
Shouldn't that apply only to Darkseid's Avatars? The Godhead/True Self Darkseid hasn't be created at that time.

And if we go with New 52, Darkseid was capable to fight Anti-Monitor on equal foot and nearly defeat him, although he wasn't at his peak of strength.

Storm (Marvel Comics) versus
  1. Mera (DC)
  2. Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
  3. Stormfront (Dynamite Comics)
  4. Korra
  5. Weather Report
  1. Don't know who she should face, don't really care.
  2. Should probably fight Zeus from God of War.
  3. Is too brand new for my taste.
  4. Should fight Rey or Delsin.
  5. I'm on board with this.
Thanks.

Shouldn't that apply only to Darkseid's Avatars? The Godhead/True Self Darkseid hasn't be created at that time.

And if we go with New 52, Darkseid was capable to fight Anti-Monitor on equal foot and nearly defeat him, although he wasn't at his peak of strength.
If anything, true state Anti-Monitor is outerversal so good luck with Anti-Spiral. But if Anti-Monitor has to fight anyone the opponent will likely be him so poor AS.

What could be a good match up for Rex and Pyra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Like are there any living weapon/human duos that can stand a chance against them?
Maka From Soul Eater could be a contender but she has been planned to fight Ruby Rose from RWBY. I think there are similar characters in Soul Eater (forgive me, I'm not familiar with the series) though I'm not sure if any of them can fight Rex and Pyra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back