• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was me the past few days when it came to Blazblue match ups once I got on discord:
4r9gzf.jpg
Real question is: Why we have had Marvel characters losing to non-DC counterparts in a Death Battle but no non-Marvel characters have yet won against their DC counterparts? When even Noel Vermillion can potentially lose to KOS-MOS?

Blazblue, yes her name is Nine and yes that was me who suggested her to fight Irene.
RIP Irene. On the good side she could meet Erza Scarlet early at least.

Good luck with that because this is way more niche than Noel Vermillion vs Aigis or Noel vs KOS-MOS. And there is no research value tbh on Irene vs Nine.

>Whom to fight against Katniss Everdeen
Tris Prior
Another one is Katniss Everdeen vs Arya Stark. Which was actually proposed as a Community Death Battle in the past.

Now we may have a potential meme Community Death Battle for Christmas.

Last edited:
Real question is: Why we have had Marvel characters losing to non-DC counterparts in a Death Battle but no non-Marvel characters have yet won against their DC counterparts?
First, DC characters tend to be broken. Second, their opponent is not broken enough. Third, despite it is constantly suggested that Marvel street-tier characters are generally stronger than DC street-tier characters, there is little known matchup which a non-Marvel character fights against a DC character.

I mean most of them lack a matchup that is both strong enough and thematic enough outside of the main competitor.
The only one I can think of is Zatanna vs a stronger witch but even then it depends heavily on how you scale her (They don’t put most DC characters as low as we do.)
I don’t know about Constantine vs Raidou either.

What are some popular DC vs Non-Marvel matchups that DC loses?
I would say Simon vs Kyle, but that's up to debate for now.
I heard Seiya beats Shazam, but it's most likely that Seiya is going to fight Sailor Moon.
Raidou vs John Constantine is where DC takes a lost to Non-Marvel. Unless we're missing that John has some stupid ass hax.

There's Sinestro vs Pennywise
Doomsday vs SCP-682

Those these are spite matches since it's an DC L. I would say people are getting desperate for one.
The Death Battle crew may be hesitant to an entry from SCP Foundation.
But a Pennywise matchup will be welcome. Except... Pennywise vs Freddy Krueger exists.

... wait is there a good Umineko matchup against DC? This should be a big untapped potential.

Can Hulk fly? Or do interstellar flight steering?

Because seemingly Broly can.
And once Broly sends Hulk to the edge of the universe Hulk will have little method of coming back. Except through the Green Door (which Broly can just repeat sending Hulk back)

I think Anti-Monitor stomps him.
Are you certain? Even if you don't buy 10-11th dimensional level of power for Anti-Spiral, didn't he created this as well?

Are you certain? Even if you don't buy 10-11th dimensional level of power for Anti-Spiral, didn't he created this as well?
I'm just saying because lol DC to tell you the truth, I really don't know but I think Anti-Monitor probably has done some impressive shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back