• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Technically we arent in post-MCU cause its still going :^)

Unironically, if we can use non-MCU characters, Miguel 2099 & Spot seemed to get big relevancy buffs.

lmao it was someone else? hahahahaha
Post endgame then
I'd say it mostly has to do with the shows noe, that's where the bigger popularity boosts comes from. Because the recent films have all been about characters that have been established. Oh, besides Shang-Chi though, both the film and the titular character were great.
Yeah goes to my point outside like maybe moon knight to a degree nothing changed
Aint that Hyperion? The other Marvel Superman character?
Yes

This feels like the Seven battle royale and Raiden vs Excalibur
SYiJVWm.png

Speaking of Cinematic Universes, I hope James Gunn's Superman does well.
Unironically, Im not sure if I want it to. Marvel already lasted 7 years of decency and then annoyingly is slugging along after Endgame for 5+ years. I dont know if I want another comic-book universe to be a cultural zeitgeist for 7-12+ years, thats like 2036, geez.

DC will probably **** it up somehow

Just remembered something else on the topic of "Chicken Little beats Goku" that I remembered because of this:

"In the original Kingdom Hearts, most of the summons are obtained by finding special gems called "Summon Gems" in various worlds. The gems can then be given to the Fairy Godmother, staying at Merlin's House in Traverse Town; she uses her magic to restore their spirit forms and release their powers, thus making the summon creatures available.

All of these summons are victims of the Heartless' quest to destroy the worlds. As explained by the Fairy Godmother, the summon gems are the crystallized forms of strong, good-hearted denizens that did not fall victim to the darkness during the destruction of their worlds, and so are able to be called into battle for a limited time."

That said, that's from KH1, & Chicken Little is a KH2 Summon, so he's used via a Summon Gem, about which, Merlin says:
"Simply concentrate on it with all your heart, and you need only to say the word to summon an ally who will help you in time of need."

The Kingdom Hearts Wiki says:
"While most of the summon spells in the first game gave a temporary body to the soul contained within the gem, the charms on the other hand actually teleports the summonable characters directly from their world."

However, it does not give any source for this claim, & I couldn't find any explanations of summon mechanics in Sora's profile.

Maybe I should ask a KH Expert?

Anyway, the point is although Chicken Little is via Summon Charm rather than Summon Gem, there's little to no proof that I know of that his world or acquaintances still remain.

For all we know, this is like KH1:
His Spirit is restored & he's given a body via Summoning, but his home & everyone Chicken Little ever knew or loved are DEAD.

So for all we know, the fate of Chicken Little (Kingdom Hearts)'s world could be:

A. "Asleep", where the world is in an irregular state of passage of time, the world "dreaming" by repeating past events with copies of inhabitants who may be absent.
(Or are still stuck in the sleeping world, not truly aware of the state & circumstances they're in.)
B. Taken into the Realm of Darkness, where it'll be torn apart, devoid of life, the passage of time & inhabitants, save for the malevolent Heartless who respawn there.

If anyone wants to fact check my KH lore knowledge feel free, I'm not 100% sure I'm up to date on it.
The worlds themselves were fine in KHII onwards beyond the minimal raise of Heartless ever since KHI, the only worlds not restored back to normal in KHI were covered in KH3D, in any case, summoning in KHII consumes Drive Orbs, which are also the same energy source used for Sora's Drive Forms, meaning that their power is correlatable, or in plain terms Chicken Little scales to the Lingering Will.

The worlds themselves were fine in KHII onwards beyond the minimal raise of Heartless ever since KHI, the only worlds not restored back to normal in KHI were covered in KH3D, in any case, summoning in KHII consumes Drive Orbs, which are also the same energy source used for Sora's Drive Forms, meaning that their power is correlatable, or in plain terms Chicken Little scales to the Lingering Will.
I genuinely appreciate the lore you've presented here.

Although some questions, both sincere:

1. Does the Drive Orb power source not contradict with the statements provided about Summon Charms being used for it? I feel like Story should hold more weight than a Game Mechanic if there is a contradiction.
2. Would this mean that Chicken Little's home are not destroyed? Those he cares for?

(Sorry for not contacting you directly, given you seem invested, & thank you very much for your indulgence in this line of thought with me.)

I genuinely appreciate the lore you've presented here.

Although some questions, both sincere:

1. Does the Drive Orb power source not contradict with the statements provided about Summon Charms being used for it? I feel like Story should hold more weight than a Game Mechanic if there is a contradiction.
2. Would this mean that Chicken Little's home are not destroyed? Those he cares for?

(Sorry for not contacting you directly, given you seem invested, & thank you very much for your indulgence in this line of thought with me.)
Not really, something can merely use multiple things to reach an end result, Drive Orbs are also brought up in the same cutscene that introduces Drive Forms either way.

Yes, no worlds are threatened at cosmic scales here strictly speaking, at that time the villains simply had other priorities.

Not really, something can merely use multiple things to reach an end result, Drive Orbs are also brought up in the same cutscene that introduces Drive Forms either way.
So if it's not really a contradiction of them, shouldn't Sora's profile mention the Summon Gems & Summon Charms & their statements & mechanics, if you'll forgive my asking about that?
(I can understand if you'd rather not pile onto your plate the burden of seeking out yet more scans, especially for something like that. No offense meant.)

So if it's not really a contradiction of them, shouldn't Sora's profile mention the Summon Gems & Summon Charms & their statements & mechanics, if you'll forgive my asking about that?
(I can understand if you'd rather not pile onto your plate the burden of seeking out yet more scans, especially for something like that. No offense meant.)
Surely, but at the same time there's some bigger priorities indexing-wise at the works (you'll see what I mean soon, hopefully).

Yes, no worlds are threatened at cosmic scales here strictly speaking, at that time the villains simply had other priorities.
...to be honest, I think it would be a blessing for Chicken Little if his world was destroyed

Are Snyder fans bad?
From my own personal experience, they treat Zack Snyder like he's some sort of Martin Scorsese or Quentin Tarantino level director and writer when his movies tend to mix between being good (Watchmen and 300), painfully mediocre (Rebel Moon and, quite bluntly, MOS and Justice League) or genuinely ass (BVS and that recent zombie movie he did a few years ago).

Now don't get it twisted: I think Snyder is a genuine nice guy in real life and I appreciate that he puts passion into his movies, but Zach's in desperate need of people in his movies who know when to say no to him.

From my own personal experience, they treat Zack Snyder like he's some sort of Martin Scorsese or Quentin Tarantino level director and writer when his movies tend to mix between being good (Watchmen and 300), painfully mediocre (Rebel Moon and, quite bluntly, MOS and Justice League) or genuinely ass (BVS and that recent zombie movie he did a few years ago).
Wasnt BvS bad cuz he didnt have anything to develop Batman and WB rushed to make their own cinematic universe?

Don't forget Sucker Punch, which was also a piece of shit.

TBH, it should be using Homelander using Heat Vision there, but....
Sometimes I think he's just such a scrub that I wonder just WHAT, if anything Homelander was taught there in his formative years at Vought.

They engineered him to be America's greatest hero, but didn't teach him fundamentals for combat? Or did his egomaniac self just not let such things sink in?

TBH, it should be using Homelander using Heat Vision there, but....
Sometimes I think he's just such a scrub that I wonder just WHAT, if anything Homelander was taught there in his formative years at Vought.

They engineered him to be America's greatest hero, but didn't teach him fundamentals for combat? Or did his egomaniac self just not let such things sink in?
I think its the case of him just being so stupid strong that he didn't bother trying to learn even the basics of CQC

What are the rumored choices so we can judge them?
I'm not sure the full details myself, but here's what I got off of Twitter: you know how The Boys takes the idea of friendly superheroes and makes them corporate and has the public essentially worship them? Apparently Gunn's doing a sort of commentary on that: it has a bunch of heroes who work directly for a megacorporation, but details how people prefer the usual friendly superhero stuff. Now that's not the main issue with the film (at least from what I saw): the issue seemed to be more about the corporate heroes and their boss, as both cases are apparently out-of-character from their comic counterparts.

I'm not sure the full details myself, but here's what I got off of Twitter: you know how The Boys takes the idea of friendly superheroes and makes them corporate and has the public essentially worship them? Apparently Gunn's doing a sort of commentary on that: it has a bunch of heroes who work directly for a megacorporation, but details how people prefer the usual friendly superhero stuff. Now that's not the main issue with the film (at least from what I saw): the issue seemed to be more about the corporate heroes and their boss, as both cases are apparently out-of-character from their comic counterparts.
Comic fans when character growth:

that genuinely makes me want to see it even harder honestly.

I just hope we eventually get the Super Dickery cinematic universe

Tbf, why need combat training when none is physically matching you and you can laser them to death, its like Death Battle put it, he is dominant in his universe, but outside it, there is always a bigger fish

Back