• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be an indicator that Hulk is the loser. Usually, the loser will get several of their feats shown off during the trailers. Though this isn’t always the case as I believe Crona had their feats shown off and still won.

Yeah the One Below All better be a reference to explain why they aren't using him in this DB for example: Ofc Hulk in this state would beat Broly however this is clear outside help moreover in this state the character itself is technically TOBA not the Hulk and thus is invalid to be used in this fight. Essentially it'll be like the Shadow Vs Vegeta DB but we allowed Baby to infect Vegeta mid-fight to become Baby Vegeta.

Either way Broly Vs Hulk is going to be rough (yet another Marvel character gets brought back to die or DB piss off the DBZ/S fans and the wider anime community once again lol!)

What is the Community Death Battle after Wiz vs Boomstick? I hear it is something like Nero Claudius vs Bit or Elsa (Frozen) vs Balrog (Leave Outside The RulesLord of the Rings)

I hear Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath may not be in Season 8 is that true or not?

deax8x8-f774711c-ca56-4a63-b52a-ea5210adf7c2.jpg

>I hear Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath may not be in Season 8 is that true or not?
no where you hear that?
One statement from DBW Discord. Not the best source I know.

In fact by popular demand Alex vs Cole is just overdue it has to come to Season Eight. Even better as a premiere fight in 3D model.

However, due to the COVID-19 epidemic I am very "confident" the fight animation/shooting qualities gonna be in low and rushed qualities.

re-watching the preview when Hulk was hitting Broly it felt a bit too cartoony and felt it was a game cutscene
I thought Jiren vs Superman would be more popular then that
it is
However, due to the COVID-19 epidemic I am very "confident" the fight animation/shooting qualities gonna be in low and rushed qualities.
i think the crew have prepared this time for it

That's not entirely accurate. He just got his regular level of gamma back from absorbing man. He was in no shape or form amped when he did the feat. However he what he blew away was more so an emanation or I guess a version of the one below all who would not be at full power according to what Ewing has said about Brian being intertwined with it.

the only thing we know about that versions level of power is that it's exponentially stronger than mephisto according to mephisto himself

He most likely is reffering to that, however to my knowledge he needed outside help in the form of some power source to even disperse TOBA
IIRC that Hulk is not even fighting the real TOBA. Needs to check the comic book scan.

And back to the universe volume scaling issue... This may actually mean
Madoka and Homura are extra-dimensional beings for transcending infinite amounts of universes as infinite 4-D constructs.

While KOS-MOS is just multiverse level by being stronger than transcending upper dimension and lower dimension, which is 2 universe size level.

For the longest time i thought that Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie was the worst season finale of Death Battle, now Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie has a new competitor for that title

For the longest time i thought that Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie was the worst season finale of Death Battle, now Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie has a new competitor for that title
Does She-Ra vs Wonder Woman count as a 7A finale?

Although I actually see it "okay"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back