• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious as there are a couple more feats from Hulk that I'm trying to figure out if they are universal+ or Multiversal; mainly having sex with Umar caused space-time ripples across the fabric of the multiverse, and Scaling to Thor feats like breaking off a root of Ygddrassil and two thors clashing causing a big bang level attack (with the big bang being possibly multiversal as it births every universe in Marvel)

and this is from the same comic, https://2.bp.blogspot.com/6lzy0zS04...vjDr1looRLovbs3FxBbLrqx9rnBRNWIMHWuRbEA=s1600 referencing Eternity and everything Eternity is and beyond

whether this would directly be multiversal for Hulk/Umar i don't know lmfao, but the Dormammu statement about the creation level event being multiversal should also scale and reinforce the two Thor's collision being big bang level/multiversal

Regular sentry is already equal to the void. He stalemated the void and kicked its ass repeatedly. Heck recently he was the only one who could harm it when doctor strange and Loki were struggling

Doesn't matter much though I doubt they'll put him that high in the episode. swan seems to use just volume scaling nowadays so if they scale him to Hyperion or Hercules or any other character that has a universal feat regarding 616 they could probably get him to about a thousand times baseline

I really unsure if this feat should be taken seriously, because that looks like a gag scene.

Even that i don't really think it would even count as trully Multiversal+ feat, SS say it was a subtle shift after all, something that nobody else notice it.

At very best it could only be used to support 3-A/Low 2-C Hulk.

Same could be said for Broly giving his scaling to characters who are unquantifiably stronger then Goku and Beerus during Battle of Gods.
I'm betting that this DB will come down to who can outgrow who in terms of power faster and if Hulk can be killed by Broly or not

Same could be said for Broly giving his scaling to characters who are unquantifiably stronger then Goku and Beerus during Battle of Gods.
I'm betting that this DB will come down to who can outgrow who in terms of power faster and if Hulk can be killed by Broly or not
Either Broly vaporizes Hulk to nothing or Hulk's immortality outlasts Broly and he claps him.

These are really the only realistic scenarios I see here.

Indeed, if they go with the multipliers of SSj and Kaioken, Broly could ended up be thousands of times above baseline.

And the same could be apply to speed as well, making him thousands of times faster than Goku and Beerus during Battle of Gods.

Hitting him hard enough to turn him back into banner I don't think is necessarily accurate too much to the devil Hulk. Vaporization that would definitely work if they give probably the AP advantage

Maybe I'm going by VBW which isn't objective, but Hulk's profile does mention that a future version of Hulk took several years to regenerate from powder so it's very likely Broly could incapacitate him

maxresdefault.jpg

Does Gamma Radiation bypass durability or something?
Scientifically speaking it bypass durability, but it doesn't instantly kill people or make them sick in a few seconds, this isn't how it work.

Even that, Saiyans had be able to survive in outer space without suffer the effect of radiation poisoning, Broly Z was able to fly into space for years and he was fine.

Under discussion:

Potential opponents against Storm (Marvel)
  • Mera (DC)
  • Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
  • Stormfront (The Boys)
  • Korra (ATLA)
  • Weather Report (JJBA)

And lots and lots of Hulk vs Broly and other Marvel / DC / Dragon Ball feat and power scaling discussions.
And
image0.jpg

This is oddly coincidental

This was me the past few days when it came to Blazblue match ups once I got on discord:
4r9gzf.jpg

I kid you not, I never knew their hax was DC levels of broken. So finding matches for characters was a bit of a bitch.
Too bad my favorite matches are stomps where Blazblue character wins.

Anyway, I want to say Hulk wins, but not going to be final decision if Hulk stuff gets downgraded or overhyped as it seems. So I'm rooting for Broly, betting on Hulk

Last edited:
Hey quick question. Who would be a good matchup for Katniss Everdeen. And who was the person suggested to fight Erza's mother, Irene? Was their name Nine? And what franchise they from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back