• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in Hulk vs Doomsday they established the idea that Hulk's ability to get angry, and by extension his ability to get stronger, is limited because since Hulk is basically part of a mutated human his ability to get mad will eventually run it's course.
Now obviously that was years ago, and I think that they will change that a bit, but something to consider nevertheless

Well in Hulk vs Doomsday they established the idea that Hulk's ability to get angry, and by extension his ability to get stronger, is limited because since Hulk is basically part of a mutated human his ability to get mad will eventually run it's course.
Now obviously that was years ago, and I think that they will change that a bit, but something to consider nevertheless
I mean, isn't that logical? Hulk's rage depending on his brain makes sense, and he was reverted to banner because of taking a lot of force

@Da_Lunge_Fish yeah pretty much, I'm just wondering if DB will change that.
Also do you know how fast heralds have been put at which Hulk would scale to?
I think Thanos was the last true herald used on DB (Carol downscales pretty hard), and even then Thanos is much stronger than Hulk. So we didn't have a relevant look on Marvel speed, this episode is a good opportunity to show it

Also I got a question, Broly and Hulk have the ability to get stronger as time progresses so who's most likely to increase their power faster then the other?
depends on the start gap
I think Thanos was the last true herald used on DB (Carol downscales pretty hard), and even then Thanos is much stronger than Hulk. So we didn't have a relevant look on Marvel speed, this episode is a good opportunity to show it
Thanos non IG was put at Star level with Galaxy level Durability in his fight and was Trillions xFTL
Ghost Rider was put at 100 Billions XFTL from dodging Mjolnir
swan and heroshade buy it, the guys doing the research for this ep, and swan is writing the ep
We'll see how much given it was done earlier this year

because different writers. for example, I recall Sam doing research for wonder woman. he's not going to place them as high as swan. Both examples you gave were from episodes that had swan work on them

because different writers. for example, I recall Sam doing research for wonder woman. he's not going to place them as high as swan. Both examples you gave were from episodes that had swan work on them
Swan was on Lobo vs Ghost Rider and the Former despite matching Hal was only put a Large Star level
Same Swan that was on Cable vs Booster Gold and neither were near Universal level

booster is closer to middle diddler. the context for cable was that they only had him really high with savior stats, and considered it useless against booster anyway. they tend not to use the higher stuff they believe in if its not necessary

booster is closer to middle diddler. the context for cable was that they only had him really high with savior stats, and considered it useless against booster anyway. they tend not to use the higher stuff they believe in if its not necessary
that doesn't explain Lobo
even with Cable you could argue him being whatever given fought the hulk and could scale to someone was argue to be as strong as Dark Phoenix
lets not make excuses there not consistent on where they put Marvel/DC Heralds at

image0.jpg

This is oddly coincidental

Mmmm even counting Dragon Ball multipliers, think Broly would have a rough time overcoming any uni-multi (especially multi) feats Devil Hulk has that'd scale even higher due to Marvel's universe being much bigger than our observable. And from what I've read so far, the size of the Marvel verse is gonna come into play.

I really like this DB so far. Both sides have an equal chance of victory over one another which makes it more interesting to predict who wins and so far, Hulk and Broly appear at acceptable levels of power that aren't wanked or downplayed beyond belief

Beerus was shown in the anime to be unconcerned about Infinite Zamasu so I can imagine DB scaling Beerus to that to help Broly's scaling and feats since Goku himself stated that Broly is on par or even stronger then Beerus

Base Broly is already grossly past universal already too.
not to mention they already consider Base goku to be universal and Broly is far beyond
Didn't Hulk once shake infinite planets or something? That's probably not multiversal but that's one thing which could come to mind
They were basically fighting on the equivalent of nerve endings for said dimensions/universes. The rumbling/damage as an after effect of the damage going on the Crossroads. Anyone with sufficient super strength could've done the same since it was more damaging The Crossroads they were standing on than actually causing multiversal shockwaves like Odin and Seth.

It wouldn't carry over because cables research period phase was well done before they bought anything close to Universal Hulk. And there are plenty of multiversal stuff for Hulk to scale too easiest one would be sentry feats

Hasn't Sentry consistently been implied to be stronger then Hulk? The Void once broke all of his bones, and if you go by Sentry vs World War Hulk I highly doubt Sentry was at full capacity in his fight due to his mental instability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back