• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really_punny_gays.png

One of my most wanted battles is the battle royale between Cloud, Link, Erdrick, Marth and Shulk
This will never happen and we'll get just Link vs Cloud 2, which is also good, but i like it less.

You know people want Goku vs Superman 3, but I'd rather see an actual interesting rematch like Cloud vs Link

Man next weekend is gonna spell the collapse of YouTube with the amount of salt produced
Rooster Teeth sells ads for Better Help for a reason.

Who could (1) Bydo Core and (2) R-9A Arrowhead (R-Type) fight in a Death Battle/DBX/Death Race?

I wonder if one day Death Cook-Off or Death Drawing Contest or even Death Love Live will happen.

We have no idea will DB go all in on it remember how folks were certain they were gonna go all in on Planet Level
venom due to cates?
look how that turned out

thats a lie and you know it
outside the DB wiki not everyone buys it
Ah yes, Marvel being underestimated once more. I seen arguments against Hulk thanks to Hulk vs Doomsday that Hulk's rage isn't infinite so it can run out.
I seen a lot of Hulk downplay.

Comics are simultaneously overestimated and underestimated at the same time IMO, there's times when they're put at levels way below their normal power output and then there are times when they're treated as being the strongest medium in all fiction

Comics are simultaneously overestimated and underestimated at the same time IMO, there's times when they're put at levels way below their normal power output and then there are times when they're treated as being the strongest medium in all fiction
I mean when you have characters that can move faster than the concept of speed itself I can see why. It can be argued by Marvel/DC are the most powerful in fiction.

Yeah I can see it to, but the problem is that when you have so many bloody writers putting characters in a varies tier where they're only planetary to fighting multiversal or higher dimensional beings I feel it comes to a matter of interpretation and it's why so many people on the internet have different opinions on how strong comic books are

I mean TES has two tier 0s (just as many as CM and one more than Umi) and is often considered the most powerful videogame verse in fiction (at least on this site, iirc very few Vs communities rate TES as highly as VSBW).

Either way I feel like we've derailed from DB (not that DB would use characters that are essentially "reasonable" NLF plus it'll be kinda boring to debate between characters that can essentially do anything).

Tier 0 Jevil when?

Asura vs Might Guy everyone?
Oh, Asura is pitting on characters that has a lot of info so it's hard to put Asura in Death Battle against characters such as Broly or Hulk who has a lot of info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back