• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True on that, I guess I really want Alucard to pull the victory.
JJBA fans and FOTNS haters say otherwise.

Does that mean they got it wrong? Or higballed it?
Actually... both IMO so yeah One Piece is slower than Naruto and danmaku gives area of effect that counters stealth or even invisibility, and then while Rock Lee is still AP stomped(?) (over 12 gigatons of TNT Sanji vs about 230 megatons of TNT Rock Lee) pre eighth gate he one-shots (was four hundred eighty petatons of TNT) post eighth gate.

Last edited:
I have seen Kyle Rayner VS Simon the Digger. Another DC character victory or not?

(Son Goku, Sweet Tooth, Twilight Sparkle, Ben Tennyson, Sindel, She-Ra and Archie Sonic:
We'll give you our abilities, Simon the Digger)

Wiz: Except, Kyle has broken fate a few times himself, the best example being when he ran to the end of reality and forced the concept of death itself to die.

Boomstick: Ugh, because Green Lantern.

Wiz: Simply put, Simon's hypothesized nature as an anomaly in reality just wasn't enough protection against someone who could also break the rules of reality.

Boomstick: Both these characters understandably seem overpowered to an extreme fault, but it's important to remember that in their respective worlds, the story comes first. Simon was impressive, improbable, inexplainable, but Kyle had the power, the counters, and the speed he needed to pull ahead in this absolutely mind-bending battle.

Wiz: Except, Kyle has broken fate a few times himself, the best example being when he ran to the end of reality and forced the concept of death itself to die.

Boomstick: Ugh, because Green Lantern.

Wiz: Simply put, Simon's hypothesized nature as an anomaly in reality just wasn't enough protection against someone who could also break the rules of reality.

Boomstick: Both these characters understandably seem overpowered to an extreme fault, but it's important to remember that in their respective worlds, the story comes first. Simon was impressive, improbable, inexplainable, but Kyle had the power, the counters, and the speed he needed to pull ahead in this absolutely mind-bending battle.
[/SPOILER
Where'd you get this?

Wait, I know everyone wants Disney Princess royale for the memes apparently, but why?
It makes no sense even as a gag.
Also why not the villains since they have actual abilities?
Because I have spent an embarrassing amount of time researching that fight. I mean talking movies, comics, video games, children's books..... so many children's books!

And I demand that all that research (which isn't even complete) is justified in some manner.

00potato has well said.

Marvel has tried it... Having some heavy hitters winning their DC counterpart... but being slaughtered more times than not.

Maybe. Just maybe. Alfred Pennysworth vs any fictional battle butler. Throw Cyborg against some character you never heard of or pit him against in the first place.

The biggest hurdle to Simon the Digger vs Kyle Rayner is that the animation looks weird with a human sized Jesus figure character against a galaxy sized super robot. There are "David vs Goliath" death battles with big size differences but this is way too far to the level of ruining the visual effect like a bigger difference than Zero-Two vs Zero-Two for example.

The biggest hurdle to Simon the Digger vs Kyle Rayner is that the animation looks weird with a human sized Jesus figure character against a galaxy sized super robot. There are "David vs Goliath" death battles with big size differences but this is way too far to the level of ruining the visual effect like a bigger difference than Zero-Two vs Zero-Two for example.
I think it is not a big problem. I think Green Lantern Ring is broken enough to imagine a similar super robot too.

Actually... both IMO so yeah One Piece is slower than Naruto and danmaku gives area of effect that counters stealth or even invisibility, and then while Rock Lee is still AP stomped(?) (over 12 gigatons of TNT Sanji vs about 230 megatons of TNT Rock Lee) pre eighth gate he one-shots (was four hundred eighty petatons of TNT) post eighth gate.

You think someone is going to explain this? Or Ben and the crew going to explain how they got calculation?

Last edited:
I think it is not a big problem. I think Green Lantern Ring is broken enough to imagine a similar super robot too.
a GL named Frodo was expanding to size of a Galaxy
4GspIo4.jpeg

you can argue Kyle as a WL being able to level the playing field
Scarlet Witch stomps Zantana, so there's that. And Jean Grey smacks Kyle Rayner also.
i see no connections with Jean and Kyle so no worries there
It used to be considered a Simon win but nowadays it’s more evenly matched with Guy most likely winning.
basiaclly like this
Simon>GL Kyle easily
Simon>Ion Kyle
Simon vs WL Kyle Full Power is Where things change

Wait, doesn't Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagen (the galaxy sized one) require multiple pilots? Wouldn't that be considered outside help by DB? Granted, it's been forever since I've seen the anime and never saw the movies (I don't know how canon they are)

@Tipper17 no I did not, though him merging with The Source and making his own Source Wall seems a little far beyond his normal power output
Well to clarify
Him becoming one with the source took place in the future
The latter involved solving the life equation
Wait, doesn't Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagen (the galaxy sized one) require multiple pilots? Wouldn't that be considered outside help by DB? Granted, it's been forever since I've seen the anime and never saw the movies (I don't know how canon they are)
I think they could be allowed

also i know i said it before but i find it funny how Dark Schneider was once the hottest shit in the Vs community back in the day only to lose relevance as his old peers (Goku,Usagi,Seiya etc) left him in the dust thanks to there upgrades/Revaluations

Last edited:
I have never once seen Bastard be acknowledged outside of versus debating.
Should I also mention GetBackers and Code: Breaker? These verses are far more broken than they look.

Oh Medaka Box is one verse well received within the character vs community but much lesser known outside.

In contrast with Senki Season Symohogear which is well known in Asia but less known in America and even lesser known in the character vs community.

Question, I want to post an poll on Underestimated and Overestimated verses on here. Should I use General or Fun and Games?
Or I can post it here if I want to?
Please send us a link to your said page at Fun and Games board. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back