• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was joke because 8 Gate Guy has the same aesthetic as Asura because of cracks. I'm not kidding.
no not that this here "Oh, Asura is pitting on characters that has a lot of info so it's hard to put Asura in Death Battle against characters such as Broly or Hulk who has a lot of info."

Asura vs Might Guy everyone?
Oh, Asura is pitting on characters that has a lot of info so it's hard to put Asura in Death Battle against characters such as Broly or Hulk who has a lot of info.
I'm going to try to translate this mumbo jumbo.

Asura has very little background/history, so it is difficult to put him against people with so much history like Broly and Hulk.

I'm going to try to translate this mumbo jumbo.

Asura has very little background/history, so it is difficult to put him against people with so much history like Broly and Hulk.
I assume it means that they are struggling to make a good full script for his bit mainly do to him only having one game?
if that's there excuse then its utterly ******* stupid
Asura having one game should be easier to do given you don't have to go look for everything about him like various characters

Saw this just a few minutes ago on Deviantart
d9whh30-542352e3-1209-4a0a-a46e-49c1e9a4c307.jpg

What do you all think about Jedah vs Janemba
Meh
I mean, Jedah is the best fighting game character of all time for me, but i don't really like the match-up itself

Oh. The Elder Scrolls. Derp. I had no idea it went into tier 0 territory.
Tier 0 Fus Ro Dah intensifies

Will Ashen One be fighting The Dovahkiin in a Death Battle? (Spoilers: The Dovahkiin we know can incon Ren Amamiya of all things)

Yeah it was the only decent looking DB I could find for Janemba.
Personally I'd be down for Janemba vs Majora but unless DB miraculously accepts Universal Zelda then Janemba would win
Will Janemba have sufficient popularity besides "that meme" to find an opponent?

Also Jedah vs Dormammu exists. If not for Dormammu vs Trigon existing at the same time.

History is not the only factor on whom Asura (Asura's Wrath) will fight against. Venom has histories of fights, but even with the Donny Cates issues his tier 4 feats and fights against tier 4 enemies are just to be "deemed" as one-time power-up and still loses to Crona who only has Soul Eater comic and anime and that's it.

Last edited:
1b73d1e0-676c-487e-8677-259bdae84b6e

a8d7c2bc-3443-425b-ab3d-960142ac20a6

So I looked for match ups for these two. They look pretty good to me. I know Josuke vs Yu is an obvious win for Yu, but it can be a fun one if animated well. Ben 10 is an alternative choice as well. For who wins, I think Yu could win with all of his match ups. I heard the place Uni-Low Multi.

Yosuke's match ups are interesting as well. He isn't requested compared to other users, but I think Tails vs Yosuke could be fun. If not, Koichi vs Yosuke can work as well. Anyway, Yosuke stomps all except for Tails if you give Tails's super form.
What do you guys think?

Also by the way, I'm slowly seeing a light in Makoto vs Squirrel Girl now as I can see Makoto have a chance thanks to Power of Order.

So guy overall how would you rate Season 7 of Death battle?

Even with BrolyVsHulk not out yet I feel like it really isn’t going to change my rating.

Boring matches, the amount of Dc/Marvels, the sound design for the fight sounding bad, the voice acting ranging from ok to holy shit was this the best take you had, shitty and unfunny skits, the quantity over quality prevalent in this entire season, and Zuko vs Todoroki.

3/10

Even with BrolyVsHulk not out yet I feel like it really isn’t going to change my rating.

Boring matches, the amount of Dc/Marvels, the sound design for the fight sounding bad, the voice acting ranging from ok to holy shit was this the best take you had, shitty and unfunny skits, the quantity over quality prevalent in this entire season, and Zuko vs Todoroki.

3/10
7/10

Yeah I'd agree. Maybe a 6.5 if I wanted to get real nitpicky.

I mean we got Miles vs Static, the first Power Ranger victory, Goro vs Machamp, Obi-Wan vs Kakashi, some cartoon reps, Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia, Wally West vs Archie Sonic, another live action fight, and Jon vs Sabrewulf.

Yeah there was a lot of Marvel vs DC, and a "shill" episode, and it should have been Ryuko vs Crona, (and She-Ra should have beat Wonder Woman), but we have had some real quality fights, and I thought some of the jokes were pretty funny this time around.

There's been three rematches:

Boba Fett vs Samus: There were no new feats between the two, it was basically just a celebration of DB

Goku vs Superman: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mario vs Sonic: Technically right, but the single worst researched fight DB has done

There's been three rematches:

Boba Fett vs Samus: There were no new feats between the two, it was basically just a celebration of DB

Goku vs Superman: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mario vs Sonic: Technically right, but the single worst researched fight DB has done
You mean both part 1 and 2?

3/10
ranging from a 6.5/7 rating
while the match quality has keep on improving the amount of Marvel/DC fights this season especailly the ones that were a waste of time EX:Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen
several missed opportunities(Crona and Broly should've fought new opponent's) etc hurts it
all in all a step back from season 5 and season 6

Like I genuinely want to ask the researchers for that episode why they thought Toph beats Gaara
remember Ben and Chad were the ones on it the research team didn't decide the fights until S5
Gaara vs Toph is wrong as all hell but would you all have really rather have watched Gaara kill Toph?
yes i don't see the issue
if they had Ben get squashed with a boot Toph getting killed shouldn't be an issue

remember Ben and Chad were the ones on it the research team didn't decide the fights until S5

yes i don't see the issue
if they had Ben get squashed with a boot Toph getting killed shouldn't be an issue
Correct me if I’m wrong but Ben vs Hal is the most hated DB this side of Goku vs Superman 2 (even though it’s right).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back