• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha! Frigawesome!

@Makotofanboy: Kinda off topic but always loved Tetsuya Kakihara's Hakumen voice. I know his hot-blooded hero performances are his most popular ones, but I really like when he plays shady snotty villains or deep menacing characters.

I know it's a bit late, but someone mentioned that Dark Schneider essentially fell from his top spot in VS debating as his peers got their own upgrades and became even crazier. However, any chance that Dark isn't just outdated himself? I recall not so long ago he had a match against Virgo Shaka and a topic that came up was that Dark's profile was lacking revisions.

And, I am a bit lost on something, sorry if it's a silly question, but why is Ben 10 vs Green Lantern so controversial? I know next to nothing about any of them tbh, but was it the result? The research? Decisions? Some weird take like no-limits Superman?

And, I am a bit lost on something, sorry if it's a silly question, but why is Ben 10 vs Green Lantern so controversial? I know next to nothing about any of them tbh, but was it the result? The research? Decisions? Some weird take like no-limits Superman?
1. Marvel/DC Tiers are always extremely controversial due to their inconsistencies so some people probably think they exaggerated Green Lantern’s capabilities.

2. Alien X is severely overestimated as casual audiences take his “omnipotent” statements at face value, kinda like Limitless Saitama.

know it's a bit late, but someone mentioned that Dark Schneider essentially fell from his top spot in VS debating as his peers got their own upgrades and became even crazier. However, any chance that Dark isn't just outdated himself? I recall not so long ago he had a match against Virgo Shaka and a topic that came up was that Dark's profile was lacking revisions.
Possibly but doesn’t help that Bastard! Been dead for years
but why is Ben 10 vs Green Lantern so controversial?
Long story short Ben had a massive fanbase that wanked the hell outta of him to be unbeatable and adding to the fact nobody knew what Hal could bring to the table especially a Silver age Hal with his modern stuff pulling off the upset where most thought Ben had it in The bag plus ending the fight with time travel wasn’t the smartest choice

The ending should have been more interesting, imagine if the X followed him back in time and that became the main gimmick for a few scenes, maybe have two Hal’s making a massive construct vs Alien X.
That would be sick as hell.

The ending should have been more interesting, imagine if the X followed him back in time and that became the main gimmick for a few scenes, maybe have two Hal’s making a massive construct vs Alien X.
That would be sick as hell.
Frankly others mention having the ending be Hal going Full Willpower on X like he did parallax sinestro and have X trying to contain as a callback to the omniverse ending

Last edited:
I mean season 4 had some episodes as good as the SFM team’s here (Mega v Voltron, Boxing episode. Scrooge v Knight was original as hell, and a few others.)

nah what was worse they brought up how Buu was affected by bullets to downplay his durability while ignoring a weaker incarnation of him had bullets bounce right off of him
Well, that wasn’t really part of their analysis, they mainly used the fact that planetary destruction didn‘t make turn Kirby into jam.

@Tipper17 you know what makes that even worse? It's that Majin Buu on multiple occasions that taken blows from characters like Goku or Gohan without needing to regenerate, and speaking of which it's like they forgot that the reason why Buu seems to have lower durability then other's is due to his absurb ability to come back from reduced to vapor so I doubt he needs to worry about damage

Who would've thought that Ben vs. Hal could brought salt that could rival Goku vs. Superman 1 and 2? Even iff it wasn't for Kuro the Artist (Hypeman for Ben 10 and Creator of 5 Years Later, a crossover webcomic of Ben 10/Danny Phantom) misinterpreting what was going on behind the scenes, there still could have been a lot of backlash regardless.

@Tipper17 you know what makes that even worse? It's that Majin Buu on multiple occasions that taken blows from characters like Goku or Gohan without needing to regenerate, and speaking of which it's like they forgot that the reason why Buu seems to have lower durability then other's is due to his absurb ability to come back from reduced to vapor so I doubt he needs to worry about damage
So even with the proper research, would Kirby still be able to beat Majin Buu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back