• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (1) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

static in a fairly clear cut battle. he has a town level feat in base and a potential city level feat via scaling to permafrost. he also counters nearly all of Miles' abilities.

Darkseid isn't gonna face beerus given neither share any worthwhile connections for it to happened Beerus best opponents to face in the show are arceus,hades or sailor Galaxia Tho the first two stomp him something fierce while Galaxia is a 50-50 matchup

Yeah Hades is an absolute monster, Arceus is broken (perhaps possible gen 4 remakes might further buff the llama with LORE, i.e; a "forbidden" section in a certain library) and tbh I've a hunch Beerus might be fighting a videogame character, I dunno why tho.

Tipper17 said:
Darkseid isn't gonna face beerus given neither share any worthwhile connections for it to happened
Beerus best opponents to face in the show are arceus,hades or sailor Galaxia Tho the first two stomp him something fierce while Galaxia is a 50-50 matchup
Someone need to explain to me why Arceus is even considered a possible opponent for Beerus.

They have literally no connections outside be gods, and that they looks like animals.

Someone need to explain to me why Arceus is even considered a possible opponent for Beerus.

They have literally no connections outside be gods, and that they looks like animals.

God of creation vs God of destruction theme along with them being animals as you mentioned Granted ur not wrong regarding the connection just saying

SupremeGilgamesh said:
Do you think Screwattack would do a Fanfic battle?Like a battle of characters of a fanfictio
I really don't sure what kind of fanfiction could have such popularity that ScrewAttack would even consider using it in a Death Battle.

Phantom Falcon said:
Nah, canon still wins iirc

force hax is broken and obi has sub-rela shit lol
How good are the resistances by Kakashi Hatake against Obi-Wan Kenobi though?

And would they do more than one Death Battle with a Star Wars character? Like I can sense they might wish to show one Star Wars themed Death Battle episode on 4 May 2020.

Otherwise I hear they wanted to do the followings: (left side shows strongly hinted characters by end of S6)

CaptainFinnigan said:
Kinda hope they do Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia, I feel like the characterization could be better there than with the other possible matchups.
Is there a good 2d model for her Plus we're long overdue for a sailor moon on the show

Probably the Mugen engine has some sprites for her. Though another choice could be a hand drawn episode. While true that's a ton of effort, Beerus would be popular enough for it, wouldn't he?

Spoiler-free review of Static vs Miles:

-Research was...interesting. Pretty good numbers over all, but some instances seemed overexaggerated for both. Especially with Static.

-For both characters, they combined their comic and animated appearances for feats. Most of the stuff is the mainline comics, but the Static cartoon and Into the Spider-Verse are used.

-2-D animation was really good. Voice acting was okay, I wasn't a huge fan of Miles' VA, but Static's was on point.

-Music for the fight was freaking awesome. Really hard-hitting rap.

-Next fight was predicted a while ago, but it should still be fun

Back