• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (1) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Well, damn. At least no Chi-Empowerment to equalize with the Morphed Red Ranger form? If not, he will lose very horribly, even against Jason unmorphed.

oh yeah, after looking into it more, Jason holds a very solid AP edge via scaling to Rito Repulsa's moon feat. Taking the diameter of the explosion, you get 3 gigatons of TNT, or Large Mountain level. Leo at best can be scaled to large town, so unless there's a city/mountain level feat i dont know of, leo is probably going to lose

the researchers said the debate was interesting and close to decide on who wins, so its likely they found a feat similar in that range or they got a different thing for Jason

leo has a good chance of winning tbh, so much so i can definitely see him taking this 30-40% of the time

jason has better chances tho.

also, dont know why you would be upset about a vs thing on da internet but ok

Lol because people are allowed to have emotions and be upset at things.

PR is already downplayed enough on the show as is. You think PR being planet is an outlier but both the OBD and this site acknowledge it.But whatever. I didn't like this match anyways

Foxthefox1000 said:
Lol because people are allowed to have emotions and be upset at things.

PR is already downplayed enough on the show as is. You think PR being planet is an outlier but both the OBD and this site acknowledge it.But whatever. I didn't like this match anyways
He never said you aren't allowed to be upset lol. Just that it's a really silly, trivial thing to be upset over. Also, OBD and this site aren't always right, and people don't have to just go along with their ratings. Lol. I know for a fact there are ratings here you disagree with.

Back