• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
L take. I'd love to see people I enjoy watching hanging out and having fun while sharing stuff with an audience. Easy W for me, I take what I get here, they're trying their best.
It's not really sustainable for the most part and we literally already had this before RT got the call and the views were hardly anything to write home about, hell most barely watch them

A podcast really wouldn't do anything here

IT WAS NOTHING NEW HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well that was a waste of time
kneel
main-qimg-34219b29bc60aeb1e900f87931ddf4cb

Ngl I was hoping for something conclusive. I wanted the schadenfruede of watching the people who have been giant assholes to “doomers”, suggesting they be banned, ect, scream and cry without a hint of irony.

I honestly don’t care if the staff come here tbh, this feels like a scummy move to keep people on the hook without telling them the truth. Hell, they didn’t even bother to link the socials of the new editor they had for the last few episodes.

Back