• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Oh god I hate fandom tourists. You see it a lot in movie discussions, just people parroting whatever their favorite eceleb said about a movie they haven’t seen. Most people who make citizen Kane. comparisons haven’t seen citizen Kane

Godzilla has had multiple ecelebs make horribly misinformed video essays lately with gems like “Godzilla is public domain”, “people don’t know Godzilla is from japan” and “there wasn’t ever an attempt at a serious Godzilla movie between 1954 and 2023” and my favorite: “after Godzilla make more money than the original release, japan stopped calling him gojira”. luckily the fandom collectively shat on them so hopefully it nips it in the bud

As a Blaze fan all I can do is be envious at Shadow fans since I know Sega will never glaze her and she'll likely be just another crutch for a potential "Silver Generations" (similar to what happened to Rouge) yet the same Sega are so adamant at pushing the new "strong female" characters (Surge, Trip, Tangle, etc) while also "correcting" Amy they forgotten that Blaze already checked all the boxes without even trying to fit any "quota" shame really.

Localisers: They can't bloody help themselves...

As a Blaze fan all I can do is be envious at Shadow fans since I know Sega will never glaze her and she'll likely be just another crutch for a potential "Silver Generations" (similar to what happened to Rouge) yet the same Sega are so adamant at pushing the new "strong female" characters (Surge, Trip, Tangle, etc) while also "correcting" Amy they forgotten that Blaze already checked all the boxes without even trying to fit any "quota" shame really.
Is that the fault of SEGA Japan or SEGA America?

Marvel and DC characters 🚶
That cosmology scaling truly go crazy. Overall strongest character on DB rn is probably Galactus, I think. Maybe Superman depending on how high DB is willing to highball him lmfao.

I think as far as non big 2 capeshit characters go, Unicron is DB's strongest character.

Also didn't they scale Zatanna to DC's full cosmology by beating Pralaya? If Constantine gets scaled to her in any way then no amount of SMT cosmology will save Raidou.
SMT cosmology can be taken pretty far so their outerversal scaling might be enough to have stats close.

The G1 Blog argued for Raidou on that basis I believe.

Thor could have been the strongest if they decided to use his Rune King or Odinforce stuff. Former's above the Beyonders and the latter killed the Phoenix (for a time).

Both are relevant to current Thor afterall, although the former will need more comics to flesh out how relevant it is.

Tbf they arent aware of some better MUs communities push lately either, like how they thought aang vs aether is popular for latter series, when people want others first
Also them thinking Cole vs Alex was a meme matchup until it actually won the 3D vote. They can be really disconnected from the community. Like for real, who the hell wanted Magneto to fight Tetsuo of all people?

Also them thinking Cole vs Alex was a meme matchup until it actually won the 3D vote. They can be really disconnected from the community. Like for real, who the hell wanted Magneto to fight Tetsuo of all people?
Tbf there was a mutant just like testuo whom Magneto faced against by Marvel, plus the backstories and worlds they live in had connections too

Back