• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I think that could be a difficult run early on to midway through if you're starting from a new save. Like you get Arsene and Jack Frost early, but then you're not getting another Persona until you can fuse Alice? Yikes. Better get to hanging out with Tae and the Velvet Twins.

I think that could be a difficult run early on if you're starting from a new save. Like you get Arsene and Jack Frost early, but then you're not getting another Persona until you can fuse Alice? Yikes. Better get to hanging out with Tae and the Velvet Twins.
Nah, in order to hang with Velvet Twins you need to fuse other personas.

Best bet is to hang with best boy (fight me) Yusuke for them skill cards, basically turns Arsene and Jack Frost into your own canvas for skills.

Nah, in order to hang with Velvet Twins you need to fuse other personas.

Best bet is to hang with best boy (fight me) Yusuke for them skill cards, basically turns Arsene and Jack Frost into your own canvas for skills.
Oh, I was just going off the assumption that just weren't allowed to equip other Personas. If you aren't even allowed to fuse them, then yeah, you're right. Especially about Yusuke.

Okay so I took note of every ability Joker used in the battle, and uh, yeah this would be an awful run if you're trying it on a new game.

Arsene uses what I think is Cleave, and then Maeigaon. An AOE skill that he doesn't have by default. So he would be stuck using only Cleave until you get it.

Alice then proceeds to only use Die For Me! A good skill, but if you're going through the effort, you'd probably want something better for boss fights.

Jack Frost also only uses Ice Age, and maybe Enduring Soul if you wanna make that case. So while you can get him early, he can't do anything for a long time.

Then there's Satanael. Yeah he only uses Sinful Shell obviously, but that's fine because that skill is amazing... except you wouldn't be able to get him because you're on a new save.

Basically, I'm sure it's possible to beat the game like this (though Okumura would be hard roadblock), but it probably wouldn't be very fun.

Last edited:
tienshinhan
Damn, now I know you're a real one for calling him that. Respect

epic_handshake_meme-e1534136962951.png

Persona fans are also kinda known for that.

"Persona 5 is the best game ever, I sure loved watching that LP on YouTube!"

Though honestly I think that's not really as bad. At least you're still seeing the entire game in some capacity.
Yeah, but it doesn't sound like a fan though. It feels like something similar to a clout chaser.

Back