• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Content Revision Promotion Thread

Priority: 2
Verse: Kuroko no Basket
Description: Need official character profiles. There is currently an unofficial blog for the characters Aomine Daiki and Ryota Kise but I got different results in my calculations (see link above). However, I only did the calculations so I would need help formatting this if it were to become an actual page.

Priority: 1
Verse: Haruhi Suzumiya
Description: Verse revival + new profiles

Priority: 2

Verse:
The Dark Tower

Description: A big-ish CRT for our Pennywise (Books) page that adds a variety of things;
  • Adding another speed feat which I made an accepted calc for. Said feat was already used as supporting evidence for Pennywise's top speed tiers.
  • Adds references to the profile (Not crazy, but since references are essentially mandatory afaik, this is a much needed addition).
  • Improving the summary of the profile, and rephrasing some other bits of text (Mainly ones saying that Pennywise resides in the Macroverse, which isn't true).
  • Correcting any spotted grammar errors.

This CRT is going by pretty slowly, and is nearing conclusion, so more staff input would be appreciated.

Verse: Sonic The Hedgehog (Games)
Description: 5D Dreams Upgrade + Who scales to 5D + Possibly 6D range

Last edited:
Verse:
Xenosaga
Description: Implementing a Cosmology Blog's Tier 1 rating.
Notes: The thread's objective is to have the proposed tier of Xenosaga's Cosmology evaluated. The blog is extensive but I have summarized the proposal of twelve dimensions, tier 1-B. First step to bring Xenosaga and its characters to these forums.
Second Bump. Two months and a half have passed.
Tally so far: Two staff admin agreements, one neutral staff admin, several user agreements.

Verse: Sonic The Hedgehog (Games)
Description: 5D Dreams Upgrade + Who scales to 5D + Possibly 6D range
Needs 1 more staff evaluation

Fiction: Bleach: Brave Souls (not the main Bleach continuity)
Description: Cosmology page for the entire BBS verse. The verse relies heavily on the Cosmology for most of the scaling.

Verse: Amphibia
Description: Verse-wide tier revision.

Priority: 1 or 2
Verse: Record of Ragnarok
Description: Verse-wide speed revision.

Priority:2/1.5?
Verse: Archie Sonic Continuity
Description: Adding Possibly 6D physiology on Archie Solaris, and Potential Cosmology Upgrade

Back