• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Verse High 1-B Upgrade

Unqver

Username Only
It looks unbelievable, right? Let me explain slowly (although I don't think we can succeed this time)
4078c3d03d59642a.jpg

The shadow formed a small regular tetrahedron in a regular tetrahedron. If you look at it well, you can see a small small tetrahedron.
Like a kaleidoscope, a hierarchy of many regular tetrahedra appears. In the regular tetrahedron, the regular tetrahedron is infinitely covered with a regular tetrahedron.
I realized that I was in a kaleidoscope.
Fall sense. Learn it. It becomes full of the uneasiness uneasiness that the foothold that supported me until now has disappeared suddenly.
Where does it fall? Into a regular tetrahedron. The infinite hierarchy continues to fall forever.
From the infinite point, a regular tetrahedron is generated and it goes away infinitely far away.
A regular tetrahedron grows from each point of my body. It must be infinitely small, and it becomes infinite.

In the higher-level tetrahedron, the lower-level tetrahedron is just an infinitesimal point.
Infinite hierarchy = possible High1-B?

0f620819761c3b28.jpg
c6f710a04424ceef.jpg

The first picture shows that the universe multiplies indefinitely and repeats itself over and over again.The second picture proves that infinite time.
original text:宇宙内部の特异点は、それ自体が独立した别 の宇宙なのだ。
恒星が超新星爆発を起こし、ブラックホールにな ることは、子ども宇宙が诞生したことになる。
子どもたちのなか で、ブラックホールができやすい宇宙はさらなる子孙を持つこと ができる。
。これが何世代もくり返されることで、宇宙は大量のブ ラックホールを生みだすように进化していく。これが何世代もくり返されることで、宇宙は大量のブ ラックホールを生みだすように进化していく。
translation:The special points within the universe are themselves independent space.
The stellar star causes a supernova explosion and is in a black hole.
Among the children, the universe where black holes can be easy can have more children.
. By repeating this generation of generations, the universe is built to create a large number of Buck holes. By repeating this generation of generations, the universe is built to create a large number of Buck holes.
The second picture. . . . You just dig無限の未来and無限の過去

e7e34282d12b8080.jpg

c1997949077984e4.jpg

So what exactly is Kiriha Kosane's positioning? The ending has already told us that she will never overcome despair. It indicates that her actual positioning is not as good as tart, and similarly, she is not as good as Gretchen and Avatar of Calamity, let alone how to approach the level of Kaname Madoka and Akemi Homura.
f9c1ed22684c1e02.jpg
ba77ff457e63bf2d.jpg

In the following text, Kiriha Kosane transcends the dimensions of time and space in her struggle with her sister. Three dimensions contain various spatiotemporal continuum, time series, infinite timeline, and the entire three-dimensional space is just a point in the higher-level tetrahedron(It's in the picture, although it's not complete)

Conclusion: Infinite tetrahedra=h1-b Infinite world with repeated black hole universe=h1-b, Kiriha Kosane=h1-b, tart completely surpasses hope and despair ≈ h1-b, Avatar of Calamity ≈ h1-b, Greene ≈ h1-b, Madoka and Homura ≈ Unknown, but should be much higher.
Agree: @ShivaShakti @KingNanaya @GarrixianXD @deonment @Shadowbeast @Iamunanimousinthat
@Robo432343 @Kwk258
@Leafbladie
@Phoenks@karo_senpaii @SuperSonicTL @Zencha9 @Maverick_Zero_X
Disagrees: @Qawsedf234 @marosuke @Georredannea15 @Benimōru @Spectra_Schiffer
@Iiliminal

Neutral: @Agnaa @Nexp06

Last edited:
Bro... My friend has shown me very similar arguments before.

Anyway. First of all, there is talk of "infinite decline" and this goes on infinitely within the tetrahedron.

But this infinite decline is basically not qualitatively superior to each other like the layers between them in an infinite hierarchy, and the worst thing is that there is no increase, there is "decline".

And then it is stated that these grow in her body. So, "first infinitely decline and then growing again to the same degree" is not basically a dimensional or qualitative difference.
The first part is basically not sufficient for any H1-B scale, especially with the new standards.
The special points within the universe are themselves independent space.
The stellar star causes a supernova explosion and is in a black hole.
Among the children, the universe where black holes can be easy can have more children.
. By repeating this generation of generations, the universe is built to create a large number of Buck holes. By repeating this generation of generations, the universe is built to create a large number of Buck holes.
This place, in fact, together with the previous context, can provide 2-A not H1-B.

Conclusion: Infinite tetrahedra=h1-b Infinite world with repeated black hole universe=Possible low1-a, Kiriha Kosane=low1-a, start completely surpasses hope and despair ≈ low1-a, Avatar of Calamity ≈ low1-a, Greene ≈ low1-a, Madoka and Homura ≈ Possible 1-A
I mean... When it comes to this scaling it's basically H1-B and most of them are nuked in the first place. Especially if we talk about the point at which she "overcomes hope and despair", given that it's been told to us above that she couldn't fight and win it, that's also bombing, but it doesn't really matter, even if she overcomes it, it wouldn't do him any good.

As for the other black hole universe and so on, I have no idea how you give them +1. Nothing seriously provides that

The bottom layer of tetrahedron is infinite, but it is only infinitely small in the eyes of the upper layer.

Anyway. First of all, there is talk of "infinite decline" and this goes on infinitely within the tetrahedron.

But this infinite decline is basically not qualitatively superior to each other like the layers between them in an infinite hierarchy, and the worst thing is that there is no increase, there is "decline".

And then it is stated that these grow in her body. So, "first infinitely decline and then growing again to the same degree" is not basically a dimensional or qualitative difference.
The first part is basically not sufficient for any H1-B scale, especially with the new standards.

This place, in fact, together with the previous context, can provide 2-A not H1-B.

I mean... When it comes to this scaling it's basically H1-B and most of them are nuked in the first place. Especially if we talk about the point at which she "overcomes hope and despair", given that it's been told to us above that she couldn't fight and win it, that's also bombing, but it doesn't really matter, even if she overcomes it, it wouldn't do him any good.

As for the other black hole universe and so on, I have no idea how you give them +1. Nothing seriously provides that
And the black hole universe can contain tetrahedrons.

And shouldn't something that completely contains h1-B structure be low1-A?

Qualitative superiority is not needed for the quantitative differences between dimensions. Users just have to prove that the dimensions are of significant size.

Qualitative superiority is not needed for the quantitative differences between dimensions. Users just have to prove that the dimensions are of significant size.
I'm talking about the current standards, man. And even if Ultima's thread flys, there will be no difference in the way this kind of layering is done. Only what we call qualitative difference will "become quantitative difference" and even the uncountable infinite will be a quantitative difference. Just as all the large cardinals and the ZFC are become quantities
And shouldn't something that completely contains h1-B structure be low1-A?
Let me express myself better. Basically there is no H1-B and I have seen these arguments about a year ago, they are exactly the same. I have already explained the reasons above.

But assuming there is H1-B... anything that covers it would still be H1-B

The bottom layer of tetrahedron is infinite, but it is only infinitely small in the eyes of the upper layer.
Being infinitely bigger and infinitely smaller than something does not mean +1 dimensional layer, this has already been revised.

And in fact this is not the case here, rather it is a situation that keeps on "decline" infinitely. So the situation you mentioned above does not really exist here, at least it is difficult to interpret it that way

Being infinitely bigger and infinitely smaller than something does not mean +1 dimensional layer, this has already been revised.

And in fact this is not the case here, rather it is a situation that keeps on "decline" infinitely. So the situation you mentioned above does not really exist here, at least it is difficult to interpret it that way
The protagonist crossed to the bottom and saw all kinds of the universe.And the bottom layer is also clearly described as infinite. Why can't you even understand this?

The protagonist crossed to the bottom and saw all kinds of the universe.And the bottom layer is also clearly described as infinite. Why can't you even understand this?
It could be infinite, yes. I don't object that. But that doesn't prove this difference. It can go down to infinity in infinite layers, but that doesn't prove that there is an infinite difference between the layers.

Because infinite layers going down infinitely =/= there is infinitely difference between each layers

But... let's interpret it the way you said. Let there be an infinite difference between layers, that still doesn't prove +1. Just look at the damn page and the revision opened for the thread to understand

It could be infinite, yes. I don't object that. But that doesn't prove this difference. It can go down to infinity in infinite layers, but that doesn't prove that there is an infinite difference between the layers.

Because infinite layers going down infinitely =/= there is an infinitely difference between each layers

But... let's interpret it the way you said. Let there be an infinite difference between layers, that still doesn't prove +1. Just look at the damn page and the revision opened for the thread to understand
わたしの体の各点から、正四面体が成長してくる。【無限に小さかったはずのそれは無限に大きくなり】、わたしを点にする。
So what does this paragraph mean? Doesn't it mean that the infinity at the bottom is infinitely small at the top?

わたしの体の各点から、正四面体が成長してくる。【無限に小さかったはずのそれは無限に大きくなり】、わたしを点にする。
So what does this paragraph mean? Doesn't it mean that the infinity at the bottom is infinitely small at the top?
I don't know this language, man. But when I came across these arguments, there was no such statement.

Mehhh...But as I said, it doesn't make much difference, it doesn't prove +1.

Basically, being infinitely greater than infinite doesn't prove that.

I don't know this language, man. But when I came across these arguments, there was no such statement.

Mehhh...But as I said, it doesn't make much difference, it doesn't prove +1.

Basically, being infinitely greater than infinite doesn't prove that.
However, the dimension description of most verse here can't reach this level.

However, the dimension description of most verse here can't reach this level.
This is not just something specific to one verse. I basically said it won't give +1 based on the amount of what it has

Moreover, this difference was even don'tpresent in those with higher differences than this difference.

I don't want to include different verses, but to give an example, in Ben10, which sees infinities(2-A universes) like small stardust and does not gain +1 even though it is infinitely larger, or Ygg in GoW, which is infinitely larger than universes, sees them as finite structures and completely transcends them, but it did not qualify for this either. Or Tensura, whose more similar arguments are currently rejected.

The best I can give are examples and I won't be able to answer for a while.

I can see that there's a High 1-B or possibly High 1-B there, but i'm personally not sure about the other suggestions.

Last edited:
This is not just something specific to one verse. I basically said it won't give +1 based on the amount of what it has

Moreover, this difference was even don'tpresent in those with higher differences than this difference.

I don't want to include different verses, but to give an example, in Ben10, which sees infinities(2-A universes) like small stardust and does not gain +1 even though it is infinitely larger, or Ygg in GoW, which is infinitely larger than universes, sees them as finite structures and completely transcends them, but it did not qualify for this either. Or Tensura, whose more similar arguments are currently rejected.

Godzilla has countless dimensions, only the description of a three-dimensional plane and a four-dimensional cube, not to mention the high-dimensional Red Dust being breached by human armies. The fuzzy cross-sectional description of Toaru Majutsu no Index, cw, Yan sen, and these two dimensions have no description of any dimension related differences. I think there are many examples like this

Not only this CRT came too soon, but it's barely understandable and very, VERY hard to read. Just not now, you could have asked in the Discussion Thread 1st about a thing of such magnitude.

Godzilla has countless dimensions, only the description of a three-dimensional plane and a four-dimensional cube, not to mention the high-dimensional Red Dust being breached by human armies. The fuzzy cross-sectional description of Toaru Majutsu no Index, cw, Yan sen, and these two dimensions have no description of any dimension related differences. I think there are many examples like this
As you wrote, an example of higher dimensionality is given "with direct statements and reference."

Likewise, in Yan-Sen, the 2-dimensional i.e low-dimensional perspective is depicted directly and even the dimensionality of the plane is directly expressed. These are direct references, something that doesn't happen here.

Not only this CRT came too soon, but it's barely understandable and very, VERY hard to read. Just not now, you could have asked in the Discussion Thread 1st about a thing of such magnitude.
For training, a more formal one will be held in a few days.

I think this might help, i remember that in the novel the tetrahedrons are 3-D slices of 4-D structures, so the hierarchy of each one of them should have hypervolume.

As you wrote, an example of higher dimensionality is given "with direct statements and reference."

Likewise, in Yan-Sen, the 2-dimensional i.e low-dimensional perspective is depicted directly and even the dimensionality of the plane is directly expressed. These are direct references, something that doesn't happen here.
?When did that paragraph explicitly say that it was two-dimensional?

Then you should ask a mod to move this to a general discussion forum. It's currently a content revision. If it gets rejected, you would have to wait at least three months before recreating with new arguments and evidence.
If it is formally revised on a large scale,I guess Puella Magi Verse The blog argument will last more than three months.

Turning something into a plane is very common in China's cartoons and novels, but obviously, many of them don't mention the concept of dimension.
?When did that paragraph explicitly say that it was two-dimensional?

I'm talking about Yan-Sen, I am one of the supporters of the verse, and the 2-dimensional, that is, low-dimensional plane is directly depicted. Basically something that's not here
If you visit China's verse in Joan of Arc, you will find that many works are described in this way and will not mention specific dimensions.

If it is formally revised on a large scale,I guess Puella Magi Verse The blog argument will last more than three months.
Magia Record part 2:All the feats, historical articles, papa cartoons, all kinds of activity plots, the general arrangement of the tenth anniversary, and the unfinished sence0.After all these are sorted out, I think three months is definitely not enough.

I think this might help, i remember that in the novel the tetrahedrons are 3-D slices of 4-D structures, so the hierarchy of each one of them should have hypervolume.

Btw here too she is talking about the 3D part of the 4D structure, namely the 3-D axis of 4-D, and this "infinite regression" occurs infinitely within the 4D structure, and this is basically not infinite increase in an infinite dimensional hierarchy. This is something that supports that there is actually no dimensional difference. In fact, They are talking about an infinite descent in 4-D and then an equally infinite ascent in 4-D...

Yep, these are exactly the same arguments I've seen from my bro lmao

Turning something into a plane is very common in China's cartoons and novels, but obviously, many of them don't mention the concept of dimension.
If you visit China's verse in Joan of Arc, you will find that many works are described in this way and will not mention specific dimensions.
There are many Chinese verses that talk about the concept of dimension, but even if they do not mention the concept of dimension, there are too many Chinese verses that talk about "spatial dimensions that constantly transcends each other" or directly show the plane as 2-dimensional, that is, lower-dimensional, as in Yan-Sen.

Basically, the Chinese verses raised in this way do not have the vague and inadequate situation as here.

I gave such examples above. As I said, the "this is what happened in this verse, it should happen here too" situation is something I don't like, I just say whatever the standards say about the situation here.

Btw here too she is talking about the 3D part of the 4D structure, namely the 3-D axis of 4-D, and this "infinite regression" occurs infinitely within the 4D structure, and this is basically not infinite increase in an infinite dimensional hierarchy. This is something that supports that there is actually no dimensional difference. In fact, They are talking about an infinite descent in 4-D and then an equally infinite ascent in 4-D...

Yep, these are exactly the same arguments I've seen from my bro lmao

There are many Chinese verses that talk about the concept of dimension, but even if they do not mention the concept of dimension, there are too many Chinese verses that talk about "spatial dimensions that constantly transcends each other" or directly show the plane as 2-dimensional, that is, lower-dimensional, as in Yan-Sen.

Basically, the Chinese verses raised in this way do not have the vague and inadequate situation as here.

I gave such examples above. As I said, the "this is what happened in this verse, it should happen here too" situation is something I don't like, I just say whatever the standards say about the situation here.
I don't think most people here know Chinese as well as I do, but I really shouldn't talk about this topic (because many dimensional descriptions of China's novels are simply terrible)

At least for now, it's a modification of God's level.The rest are ordinary magic girls ~ something at the cosmic level.
Listen guy. In the discussion thread you are pretty damn hard to even understand given all of your posts are in broken english. Please, ask this to be closed, this ain't passing with such a poorly worded CRT.

I don't think most people here know Chinese as well as I do, but I really shouldn't talk about this topic (because many dimensional descriptions of China's novels are simply terrible)
So are their numbers. For example, Chinese verses always refer to "countless" while expressing "an infinite amount". But what is actually meant is infinity.
Listen guy. In the discussion thread you are pretty damn hard to even understand given all of your posts are in broken english. Please, ask this to be closed, this ain't passing with such a poorly worded CRT.
I don't know if it's a big deal because I'm more or less familiar with all the scans, these are the things they have, but whatever...

So are their numbers. For example, Chinese verses always refer to "countless" while expressing "an infinite amount". But what is actually meant is infinity.

I don't know if it's a big deal because I'm more or less familiar with all the scans, these are the things they have, but whatever...
China's infinity must be supported by large numbers, such as the number of Ganges sands.Ordinary countless, I don't think there is any gold content.无穷无尽,无尽,无穷These three kinds of words are barely the same as infinity.

China's infinity must be supported by large numbers, such as the number of Ganges sands.Ordinary countless, I don't think there is any gold content.无穷无尽,无尽,无穷These three kinds of words are barely the same as infinity.
But they still don't specifically talk about "infinity", they still talk about large numbers and countless numbers, and they aren't infinite under normal circumstances

However, you have to admit that I know the most about magia record and other aspects.

But they still don't specifically talk about "infinity", they still talk about large numbers and countless numbers, and they aren't infinite under normal circumstances
Because China's novels pursue the so-called aesthetic feeling of language

However, you have to admit that I know the most about magia record and other aspects.
I don't doubt this, the problem is how you express this, making very damn hard for me and others to follow what you're saying (as I dropped MR long ago).

Back