• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BBS Cosmic Convergence: The Unveiling of Bleach's Multiversal Tapestry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastolan27

He/Him
This is part 1 of a larger revision.

The purpose of this revision is the creation of a Bleach: Brave Souls page similar to the DBZ games and the Naruto games. This first part will focus on BBS' cosmology, how it should be tiered, and an overview of it in its entirety, as well as the acceptance of a Cosmology page for it.

Major credit to Cyberblader9, as this blog was based on his cosmology blog for Bleach. Additionally, credit to Arc7 and Imade. for their contributions to Cyberblader9's Cosmology Blog.

Major credit to Valeska24 and Spectra Schiffer for their massive contribution to this page. Credit to Lynieryz for helping with scans.

Disagree with Hell being 5 space-times for reasons I've said before in discussion thread.

I didn't skim through anything. Also about it redirecting to multiverse theory page search up "Multiple worlds" and for the japanese it's the same but in japanese instead and you'll get what I mean. It's not explicitly referring to such and you can't use a google search as proof either.

I heavily disagree with hell having 5 space-times and the other arguments do not influence my opinion nor do I think they should.
ok buddy
"this cosmology holds multiple space-times so everything must be a different space-time!"
Not how it works. This is proof by example.

You're claiming that
多重世界
refers to everetts MWI when that requires actual direct proof instead of a mention of multiple worlds. It's like someone saying "There are multiple worlds" and taking that as proof as MWI when if it was MWI in the first place it'd have to have atleast countless universes.

I'm unsure about the 5 alternate BBS worlds being universal in size, I can be fine with accepting the Spirit Society as being universal in size since it's explicitly described as being an "alternate" world in the scans provided, but the other four are simply described as being "different" worlds. It might help to grab the Japanese raws and see which words are used.

Also neutral on Hell being 5 separate time-spaces, I'm not strictly opposed to it but I'll await further argumentation on the topic.

Everything else looks fine, though. Good work.

Bruh, I was preparing a super big response explaining why each layer is a space-time, but this destroyed my whole argument.
Screenshot_152.png

Even though they are considered space-times in the verse, by wiki standards the layers would be one super big space-time. In other words, it's one space-time with the size of 5 universes. So, yeah, a downgrade from 15 Space-Times to 11. I will fix the page.

Bruh, I was preparing a super big response explaining why each layer is a space-time, but this destroyed my whole argument.
Screenshot_152.png

Even though they are considered space-times in the verse, by wiki standards the layers would be one super big space-time. In other words, it's one space-time with the size of 5 universes. So, yeah, a downgrade from 15 Space-Times to 11. I will fix the page.
btw might have to bump it down to 10 because something with an unknown size wouldn't count for tiering.

Huuh, I thought that if they're straight up called space-times, then it's more a feat of the travelling.

btw might have to bump it down to 10 because something with an unknown size wouldn't count for tiering.
Yes, the wording is: 10 Universes, 11 Space-Times. Also, the Dangai is bigger than star level. I'm not sure what that would qualify for. The Dangai is not there for scaling; it's there for hax and to demonstrate that it is a space-time barrier.

I'm unsure about the 5 alternate BBS worlds being universal in size, I can be fine with accepting the Spirit Society as being universal in size since it's explicitly described as being an "alternate" world in the scans provided, but the other four are simply described as being "different" worlds. It might help to grab the Japanese raws and see which words are used.

They are also called Alternate worlds in other scans, give me time to find them, but they would still qualify via this

• If there is shown to be a collection of multiple alternate worlds/dimensions that are either stated to be parallel and/or there are visual depictions resembling each of those worlds/dimensions to be metaphorically similar to each other (Such as bubbles or other structures that appear similar in size), and most importantly, at least one of those individual worlds/dimensions has shown enough evidence to consider them a Universe level+ sized spacetime continuum, then the conclusion is to consider all of those individual worlds/dimensions universes and that the entire collection is a multiverse.

worlds in hell aren't space-times nor called space-times in first place and hell they wouldn't even be separated by the space-time barrier because it's all contained within hell

Via a scan, they could be interpreted to be separated by a thin layer of the Garganta, which would qualify them. However, as I mentioned, the fact that 3-D travel was possible debunks it. I had to watch the whole movie at x2 speed to find the scan.

This is not important, they are all included in the sub-stories section of BBS, so they are all parallel to the main timeline. Taking one timeline in a universal dimension and interpreting the other in a different way is entirely based on your own interpretation.So yes, these 5 realms are parallel to each other and are in the same dimension.

What I mean is that we see different versions of the same characters in every episode, and even Ichigo comes to the Orient Society from the Living World. And when this world sees characters like Ganju and Nelliel,He knows them exactly as they were in the main universe So there is no way these societies can be in the same space, they are completely alternative versions of each other (I don't even understand why we had to tell this. They are all already in the side stories section of BBS,LoL )

Disagree with each layer in hell being spatial temporally separated also, it's just one spacetime with multiple physically connected layers. Depending on the size, it's just a uni+ structure.

Disagree with each layer in hell being spatial temporally separated also, it's just one spacetime with multiple physically connected layers. Depending on the size, it's just a uni+ structure.
That was fixed like 6 hours ago.
A dimension where evil souls go after death. It has 5 layers with each one being a 3-D Universe and Hell as a whole being a 4-D Space-time. 地獄は、様相の異なる幾つかの階層からなる ″多重世界″。~Hell Verse DVD set
It's one space-time, and each layer is the size of a universe, meaning it's a space-time with the size of 5 universes. More simply, you can describe it as five 3-D universes inhabiting the same 4-D space-time.

worlds in hell aren't space-times nor called space-times in first place and hell they wouldn't even be separated by the space-time barrier because it's all contained within hell
I'm curious to see what your opinion is now that what you disagreed with has been fixed. Do you agree with the current blog?

Another scan, this one is for the Cacao Society. As you can see from this example, "Alternate" and "another" are used interchangeably.
That’d work for Cacao Society, then, but those are two different quotes, and that’s not nearly good enough to say that the two words are used interchangeably in BBS in my opinion. All alternate worlds are different, but not all different worlds are alternate.
This is not important, they are all included in the sub-stories section of BBS, so they are all parallel to the main timeline. Taking one timeline in a universal dimension and interpreting the other in a different way is entirely based on your own interpretation.So yes, these 5 realms are parallel to each other and are in the same dimension.
What I mean is that we see different versions of the same characters in every episode, and even Ichigo comes to the Orient Society from the Living World. And when this world sees characters like Ganju and Nelliel,He knows them exactly as they were in the main universe So there is no way these societies can be in the same space, they are completely alternative versions of each other (I don't even understand why we had to tell this. They are all already in the side stories section of BBS,LoL )
Oh, I have no problem with them being in separate time-spaces, my original issue was with their size being assumed to be universal. I’m still not fully convinced that a few of the sub-story dimensions can be assumed to be universal in size (not all different worlds are necessarily alternate worlds), but, as I said earlier, I don’t have anything against it, inherently.

Mostly, I just don’t think that the evidence presented is strong enough for me to be content letting this pass without at least bringing up the flaws I see in it, so that we can avoid the grief of a potential downgrade later. If everyone else thinks that the evidence is sufficient, though, then I’m cool with it.

That’d work for Cacao Society, then, but those are two different quotes, and that’s not nearly good enough to say that the two words are used interchangeably in BBS in my opinion. All alternate worlds are different, but not all different worlds are alternate.
It will also work in other universes instead of the Cocoa community. In fact, all the other worlds shown to us are parallel to each other. Also, each of them has different characters and lives.
Oh, I have no problem with them being in separate time-spaces, my original issue was with their size being assumed to be universal. I’m still not fully convinced that a few of the sub-story dimensions can be assumed to be universal in size (not all different worlds are necessarily alternate worlds), but, as I said earlier, I don’t have anything against it, inherently.
Dimensions are parallel to each other and separated by Gatganta
Mostly, I just don’t think that the evidence presented is strong enough for me to be content letting this pass without at least bringing up the flaws I see in it, so that we can avoid the grief of a potential downgrade later. If everyone else thinks that the evidence is sufficient, though, then I’m cool with it.
The arguments generally presented are sufficient evidence that these realms are universal in size, do not worry about this issue, all dimensions are equal in size and parallel to SS and other realms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back