• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Secret Names of All Things | Greenverse Revival CRT PT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I will be proposing my blog for Secret Names and why they are conceptual.

The Secret Name of All things

TLDR​

Secret Names are Type 2 Concepts due to governing an object entire reality. This would also include the Nightside, a separate reality cut off from the outside world suggesting that Secret Names govern reality on a universal scale. All Secret Names are the same due to all of them being echoes of the Original Voice. The Word of Creation is a Type 2 Concept as it can influence everything.
The Original Voice/The Great Sound should gain CM Type 2 due to being able to effect the Secret Name of every single thing in existence with one Word. Secret Names are mere echoes of the Word of Creation the Original Voice spoke, that merely live on in as their current form in the modern day.

Who does this effect?​

Naturally this would effect the every single character within the Greenverse as they all have Secret Names, however many characters have certain abilities and resistances that need to be evaluated and discussed

The Speaking Gun should gain CM Type 2 (Destruction and Alteration) and History Level EE as it speaks the Word of Creation backwards to achieve all its feats. The Gun is able to make things never happen. This was shown when John forced the Gun to speak its own Secret Name returning Lilith's rib back to her.

Walker's Voice should have Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Telepathy, Vibration Manipulation and CM Type 2 as his Voice gains its authority from the Original Voice and the Walking Man states that Walker's Voice is the same Voice but less clear. His Voice compels those who listen to follow his very command, making those who hear pinned down and reverberate it through their heads as well as its surroundings which he even used to raise a man from the dead to ask him for information.

John Taylor, Lilith and The Walking Man are all resistant to Walker's Voice. John due to his nature as his mother's child, Lilith due to being so much greater and The Walking Man hears the same Voice but so much closer.

Wank Argument for possible type 1 Secrets Names​

Due to Secret Names merely being the echoes of the Original Voice, when an object is destroyed the echoes should remain as the thing that still produces them still exists.
Seeing that your entire history is erased when ones Secret Name is erased due to being unmade/uncreated but when you simply die this doesn't happen, it would be type 1 as this would naturally contradict what type 2 says
Such concepts are abstract and govern all reality within their area of influence. These concepts shape everything, and changing them would either require the alteration of every object of the concept or, if manipulated directly, change all objects of the concept alongside the concept itself. These concepts, however, exist simultaneously with and are bound by the object of the concept. In this way, an abstract dependent concept can be destroyed by destroying all objects of the concept, restored by re-making an object of a previously existent concept, or changed by changing all objects of the concept across reality.

Agree: Setsuna_tenma, Shiraito983, Livinmeme, Jozaysmith?, Mr._Bambu (Disagrees with Type 1), Everything12 (Disagrees with Type 1), Excel616

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree with everything...And also the type 1 (from what you said, the secret voices are merely but the shadows of the original voices)

TLDR​

Secret Names are Type 2 Concepts due to governing an object entire reality. This would also include the Nightside, a separate reality cut off from the outside world suggesting that Secret Names govern reality on a universal scale. All Secret Names are the same due to all of them being echoes of the Original Voice. The Word of Creation is a Type 2 Concept as it can influence everything.
The Original Voice/The Great Sound should gain CM Type 2 due to being able to effect the Secret Name of every single thing in existence with one Word. Secret Names are mere echoes of the Word of Creation the Original Voice spoke, that merely live on in as their current form in the modern day.
This TLDR does not summarize the thread, and I will judge you, OP, for that fact, on a moral level. Truth is, it goes directly against concepts stated later in the very same thread- that end bit, wanting to push it to Type 1.

I would agree with Concept Manip Type 2 and the abilities to specific characters- I have no complaints with any of them.

I'm hesitant regarding Type 1 so I do not accept that.

This TLDR does not summarize the thread, and I will judge you, OP, for that fact, on a moral level. Truth is, it goes directly against concepts stated later in the very same thread- that end bit, wanting to push it to Type 1.
oh ok i will rephrase it later.

thanks for your time

The fact you capitalised everything, can ever imply you agree with me; meaning you agree with everything but my opinion on Type 1 Concepts, aka you think Type 1 Concepts are valid, or you agree with everything the OP is agreeing except their proposal for Type 1 Concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back