• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combat Magicians Blog | Greenverse Revival CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Today I'm going to be proposing my Combat Magician Blog for characters within the Greenverse
However, some might believe these abilities only correspond to individuals, so im going to argue against that.

Arguments​

1. Many major characters within the Greenverse are able to replicate the abilities within the blog above most notably The Metcalf Sisters.
  2. Many combat magic schools within the Nightside have been opened by the same person, Zhang the Mystic.
  3. Many of the fodder within both the Nightside series and the Secret Histories series, use the same abilities and spells, the most notable of these are the conceptual gun, the transformation spell, energy and magic balls, magic barriers, bottomless holes and curses. This should imply that the abilities above are well spread out within the Greenverse.
Therefore I think this blog is necessary as it would cut down the amount of abilities needed to be written within profiles.
Now, I will explain why certain characters should apply to this blog

The Metcalf Sisters- The Metcalf sisters have spent their entire lives trying to find a way to destroy the Drood with Molly notably having gone through Heaven and Hell(and everything in between) just to find a way which isn't an exaggeration. Her sisters are also able to do the majority of the spells within the blog as well.

Dead Boy- Dead Boy uses a wide range of magics, from Elvish to corrupt Coptic. John Taylor states that Dead Boy knows more battle magics than him.

Merlin Satanspawn- As the greatest and most powerful wizard ever born, he should be able to do these magics.

Agree: Godlike, Setsuna_tenma, Shmooply, LordGriffin1000,Monkey_Dunno, DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
i feel like a moron for not considering that conceptual guns could be listed as concept type 3 hax
Looks good, agreed.

The abilities look alright but the one thing I'm unsure on is the conceptual manipulation.

The abilities look alright but the one thing I'm unsure on is the conceptual manipulation.
could u explain why? is it because the guns are merely products of the mind, their idea of a gun?

also i would to ask how many staff are needed for a CRT

thank you for the response!

could u explain why? is it because the guns are merely products of the mind, their idea of a gun?

also i would to ask how many staff are needed for a CRT

thank you for the response!
Because I'm not sure simply calling them conceptual guns is enough, but I don't really mess with that ability, I simply know it's not something we hand out lightly.

Takes two staff members with evaluating rights (administrators or thread moderators).

Ignorant of the verse as a whole. Whoever:

I don’t believe a curse breaking one’s bones is necessarily durability negation, would appreciate further context on the moment.

Disagree with Conceptual Manipulation and Death Manipulation. Guns seem conceptual in the sense they are created from an idea, not because they are a created abstract concept itself. Death Manipulation has more of a case, but I don’t know why can this lethality be due the fact that they can't shoot through anything and never miss.

I don’t believe a curse breaking one’s bones is necessarily durability negation, would appreciate further context on the moment.
thats all the context so ill remove it.
Disagree with Conceptual Manipulation and Death Manipulation. Guns seem conceptual in the sense they are created from an idea, not because they are a created abstract concept itself. Death Manipulation has more of a case, but I don’t know why can this lethality be due the fact that they can't shoot through anything and never miss.
yeah, the fact that they are creations of the mind strongly suggest that its their idea of a gun so ill be glad to remove it. i took the word "conceptual" at face value 😭
as for death manipulation, murder magic in the verse has been shown to create death manip objects the prominent example being Aboriginal pointing bones. but im fine to remove it if that isnt really enough for it

are you fine with the other abilities?

thanks for your input!

Think the grave period already went by, so I think it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back