• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Willverse Creation Thread 1.5

The Willverse is a collection of fantasy series written by American Author Will Wight. It consists of four main entries, Cradle, The Traveler's Gate Trilogy, Elder Empire and The Last Horizon each of which take place within the same shared multiverse.

Although I'm working on the addition of the Willverse as a whole, I'll be focusing on the additions relating to Cradle in particular for now because not only is it the largest series in the Willverse by sheer amount of books(Twelve), it is also the one series in the franchise which delves into the wider cosmology/mechanics as well as the series I'm currently most familiar with.

The purpose of this thread is the addition of the Willverse main page and the character profile for Cradles main character, Wei Shi Lindon. The reason I found it necessary to start these addition with a CRT like despite nothing here being Tier 1 related yet is because I'm aware that controversial/high tier abilities require staff input and I'm proposing a lot of that.

Here's the Verse Page Draft:

Calcs, Scaling and Multiplier

Weeping Dragon BreathThe Weeping DragonAcceptedAttack Potency/Speed782 Zettatons/64% SoL
Sha Miara Evaporates a SeaSha MiaraAcceptedAttack Potency209.2 Exatons
Akura Armor SizeAkura MaliceAcceptedLift StrengthClass G [9.712e9 Kg]
Zakariel Dodges LightningZakarielAcceptedSpeed473,332,184.36 x SoL

Dreadgod Weapon Multiplier 4x​

Dreadgod Weapons operates by combining the users power with that of the particular weapon which provides a multiplier that is stated to "redouble" the users resulting attack power [4x Multiplier] with the use of another weapon stacking this effect being said to "Double the power again".

AP Scaling​

For the most part the relevant information of scaling can be grasped by looking at the sandbox for Wei Shi Lindons addition on its own but I'll be explaining some of the details of the Attack potency scaling here as well

Verse Specific Powers

For this I've created two blogs which are necessary to cut down on the sheer volume repetition of abilities that would plague these profiles if I didn't
  1. Sacred Artist Physiology
  2. Ascended Being Physiology
There are separate blogs because in the Willverse each series has a completely separate power system. Sacred Artist Physiology only applies to characters originating from the world of Cradle while Ascended Being Physiology applies to not only Cradle characters but others within the wider Willverse.

You should read through both blogs thoroughly but I'll also have information on some of the more potentially controversial abilities from the ascended being Physiology blog as well as abilities which I have potential changes for that I'm not 100% sure on listed here:
As of now I've finished the a draft profile for Wei Shi Lindon, which can be added alongside the verse to start with. More addition threads are to come but what I want to focus on next is getting together a thread to introduce the verses God Tiers and its cosmology

Agree: Celestial_Pegasus, DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree:

Last edited:
You’ll need that Class G calc accepted before any formal evaluation.

The Calc in question has been evaluated now and I've edited the OP to reflect that so I think the remainder of the CRT can move forward for a formal evaluation
Cool.
Just create the page, I think it is fine.
No, all those abilities addition are rather controversial and we can already see disagreements on this thread.

No, all those abilities addition are rather controversial and we can already see disagreements on this thread.
Those abilities aren't even on the page. They are only in this thread, and no- only tier 1 and above requires CRT for profile creation.

Bump
Also, except for the calcs and stuff that involves tier 1, I don't think it is compulsory to create any verse's blog/page as far as the wiki's rule goes.

Let create the page bro.
I already got the main vs page created like a while ago

I was just waiting for mod confirmation on the stuff here

I've been told that this thread has gained enough staff input so I'm making the additions and it can be closed

Back