• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok: Finally fixing the LS (trying)

Merry belated Christmas (or Christmas, depending on your time zone)

On this occasion we must discuss some pending issues regarding some already dead CTRs
https://vsbattles.com/threads/record-of-ragnarok-lifting-strength-upgrade.157290/

In this ocassion, the LS part

Lu Bu feat, Shiva scaling

The scaling present in Shiva's profile currently makes him scale only after using the Tandava form and forward, however, this is incorrect, since one of the feats present in the profile is prior to using the Tandava

So... then base scale, what makes thin Zeus scale?

That's something we need to discuss:

In the same feat link you can see that after receiving the support of the other Indian gods, Shiva's blows begin to become heavier.

Which would say he's getting an Amp, right?

Well... IDK, there is no real explanation of what this is, and beyond assumptions, so it could perfectly just be Shiva motivating himself to fight.

And the question is, which of the two is it?
If done by Base Shiva, Zeus becomes Class K, scaling from Shiva, who scales from Raiden, who "Has the strongest muscles of humanity", so scales from Lü bu"
If it isn't Base Shiva, we must determine what we would call the Amp and how we will format his LS

Zerofuku feat, and his Scaling

More simple
Based on this calculation, Zerofuku becomes Class K, so:
Zerofuku makes a feat in Class K, which makes both him and what climb on top of him Class K:

My take:

All the Zerofuku stuff is fine

Lü Bu, Thor, and Tameemon Raiden are all guaranteed to be Class K as well. Shiva, via my interpretation, is class K going all out (The "1116 strong" looks like its just him getting more motivated rather than an amp to me, but I'm willing to have it be considered an amp if that's what the rest of you agree with). Tandava isn't really a transformation, its a technique where Shiva just does an unpredictable dance and strikes at such a quick and rapid pace that his blows ignite. Tandava Karma does amplify Shiva's stats as he's able to keep up with a Raiden who is moving his muscles around at full speed.

As for Zeus, its hard to say if he can scale to Shiva since while he did push him down, Shiva seemed to have been caught off guard by this action. The "So that how it is" and the confused look of surprise indicate that to me. Shiva also doesn't have any issues with getting Zeus hand off him afterward. But that's just my interpretation
DIIBWwW.png

5YANAsc.png

MUok2x7.png

Lü Bu, Thor, and Tameemon Raiden are all guaranteed to be Class K as well. Shiva, via my interpretation, is class K going all out (The "1116 strong" looks like its just him getting more motivated rather than an amp to me, but I'm willing to have it be considered an amp if that's what the rest of you agree with). Tandava isn't really a transformation, its a technique where Shiva just does an unpredictable dance and strikes at such a quick and rapid pace that his blows ignite. Tandava Karma does amplify Shiva's stats as he's able to keep up with a Raiden who is moving his muscles around at full speed.
In your opinion this is better, right?

Key: Base | Tandava Karma
Lifting Strength
: At least Class K, likely higher (Superior to Raiden, able to push him away[1] and force down his arms using his leg[2]) | At least Class K, likely higher (Should be superior to his base)

As for Zeus, its hard to say if he can scale to Shiva since while he did push him down, Shiva seemed to have been caught off guard by this action. The "So that how it is" and the confused look of surprise indicate that to me. Shiva also doesn't have any issues with getting Zeus hand off him afterward. But that's just my interpretation
In the case of Zeus
Maybe they are comparable (like half a verse is in the other statistics)
The problem is that just like Shiva shows no effort in getting rid of him, Zeus shows no real effort in applying force on Shiva.
The feat on Zeus's side is super casual, while the feat on Shiva's side is probably a little less casual (considering he's upset), but at the end of the day it's also casual.

I think he's talking about Lü Bu's feat there (since it's the same paragraph where he starts talking about everything related to Shiva)
I understood. I agree with the OP.

And I think Zeus should scale to Shiva.

Honestly, in my interpretation that is just an emotional impulse, which motivated Shiva to keep going with everything. Not a real amplifier.

But that depends on what everyone else thinks.

Disagree on Zeus scaling. Shiva is annoyed but he isn’t trying that hard against Zeus when it took him a while after his arm got crushed to go all out with 1116 gods.

Agree on the rest.

I think Thor would rather hit Jormungandr with his hammer than lift him up, so it's unlikely that Thor's lifting force = Jormungandr's body weight. And like the thread upgrade Ap, we don't know Jormungandr's exact size either.
The manga uses the Prose Edda a lot and even mentions the Prose by name, so wouldn't it be this Jormungandr have the exact same size?

The manga uses the Prose Edda a lot and even mentions the Prose by name, so wouldn't it be this Jormungandr have the exact same size?
I don't think so. Surely Jormungandr's length would be at least long enough to wrap around the world. But in terms of body width, I don't think they are the same. However, I'm not saying I don't agree with Jormungandr's size in the calculations. I think including "Possibly" for Jormungandr is a good thing. Anyway, I don't think we can scale Thor.

So, is everyone fine with base Shiva scaling to Raiden? Cause, I feel like that's rather clear cut.

Zeus scaling can be iffy, but given how he's meant to be one of the strongest character's in the series, I don't think it would hurt too much to have him scale. That's just me though.

Disagree on Zeus scaling. Shiva is annoyed but he isn’t trying that hard against Zeus when it took him a while after his arm got crushed to go all out with 1116 gods.

Agree on the rest.
This would be my opinion too i suppose.
So the idea would be that Shiva is Class K, but it takes him time to get to that point, and Zeus doesn't scale?
Lifting Strength
: Unknown, up to At least Class K, likely higher overtime (After fighting for a while, he became superior to Raiden, being capable of push him away[1] and force down his arms using his leg[2]) | At least Class K, likely higher (Should be superior to his base)
Or that he is always class k, but Zeus just doesn't scale?
Lifting Strength
: At least Class K, likely higher (Superior to Raiden, able to push him away[1] and force down his arms using his leg[2]) | At least Class K, likely higher (Should be superior to his base)

Sorry for responding so late, a very busy/unorganized month (and life)

Still haven't reached a conclusion to this, huh?

How many moderator votes do we need at this moment?
The problem is not the number of admins (we have 2 and both have the same opinion [Zeus does not scale to Shiva and Zerofuku's calculation and its scaling is valid]), but that like the past CTR of the topic, we have not decided How will we format Shiva's LS
Here I present 2 options _
So the idea would be that Shiva is Class K, but it takes him time to get to that point, and Zeus doesn't scale?

Lifting Strength
: Unknown, up to At least Class K, likely higher overtime (After fighting for a while, he became superior to Raiden, being capable of push him away[1] and force down his arms using his leg[2]) | At least Class K, likely higher (Should be superior to his base)

Or that he is always class k, but Zeus just doesn't scale?

Lifting Strength

(to be honest I don't remember why the first one, I think it's due to discussions about whether it is amplified while fighting or not)

After saying this, it would be best to apply Zerofuku, since it has been accepted a long time ago and is not affected by the Shiva problem.

Back