• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"You're probably the one who needs sleep more than I do, Siglos..." Sylvia muttered.
Siglos said nothing for a few moments, before slowly nodding. The adrenaline from the conflict was beginning to fade, and, combined with his lack of sleep the night prior, he was quickly growing exhausted. Despite this, he hesitated.

“I-is…is I-it…a-alright, f-for me to…s-sleep?” Siglos said softly.

"Why wouldn't it be..." Sylvia asked, grunting lightly. Her eyes trailed up, the emerald spirals that were her pupils meeting with Siglos's as she spoke.
Siglos flinched, quickly looking towards the ground as he felt Sylvia's gaze.

“N-no…n-no r-reason.” Siglos muttered. Hastily, he gripped his bag, pulling out a large, woolen blanket.

“J-just…j-just…w-wanted…w-wanted to m-makes s-sure…y-you…y-you w-were…a-alright w-with it…”

"...Tell me what's on your mind, Siglos. We've got time." Sylvia said, sighing. She shifted her position a bit, slumping down as her abs loosened.
Siglos said nothing for a long while, before breathing out.

“…A-are…” He began, he hesitated for a moment, unsure how to continue.

“…A-are y-you…m-mad a-at me…?” Siglos asked quietly.

"...."

"...."

"...."

Sylvia remained silent for several moments, not speaking, not even breathing. Her entire body went still for a moment as her eyes closed, the woman quelling every bodily function within herself before even thinking of speaking...

"...I put you in a situation in which you clearly couldn't handle." She said.

"...I acted recklessly with you, only further increasing your stress." She said once more, breathing out.

"...I injured you in a fit of unjustified rage, nearly resulting in both of our deaths." She said finally, opening her eyes.

"...This was all because of my incompetence, Siglos. My inability to control myself..." She muttered, "I don't blame you... I blame myself..."

Siglos said nothing. He was... surprised, to say the least. He had expected, and feared, that he would be blamed for what had transpired. Abruptly, he stood up, his blanket falling into a heap around his legs.

"...S-Sylvia..." Siglos muttered.

"...I...I..." He began, before slowly going quiet, unsure of how to respond. Gingerly...he moved towards her, pressing himself against her stomach.

"....." Siglos said nothing, gingerly pressing a hand on Sylvia's side. With a soft, gentle touch, he caressed her, listening to the sound of her breaths.

"...W-when...w-when...t-the b-bear t-tackled y-you. I..." Siglos muttered. He choked on his words for a moment, emotion overwhelming his voice.

"...I...I t-thought...y-you...h-had d-died. M-my love." Siglos said quietly. He paused, unsure if he should continue.

Siglos took a soft breath, shaking his head.

"...T-that...t-that's...r-rather scary t-to...t-think about..." Siglos said quietly. He said nothing for a moment, before taking another breath.

"...W-when...w-when I...s-saw y-you...l-like t-that....i-it...i-it w-was...l-like...m-my w-world collapsed. L-like...like m-my...m-my...life...w-was...w-was over..." Siglos muttered. He said nothing for a moment, before shaking his head.

"...B-but...b-but t-then...t-then y-you got up. Y-you...y-you got up...a-and...y-you...broke my wrist..." Siglos said quietly.

"...I-it...i-it hurt...a-alot...b-but...I...I...I w-was...h-happy. S-so...s-so happy, t-that...t-that y-you survived. T-that...t-that I could...l-love y-you...j-just l-like this..." He said softly.

"...I...I s-say...say a-all t-that...t-to say t-that...I...I l-love y-you, Sylvia. A-as...a-as long a-as y-you a-are...by my side...I...I d-don't...c-care i-if y-you...m-make a...m-mistake...o-or...h-hurt me..."

"...You've said a lot of wrong things, Siglos." Sylvia said, shifting her position. She propped herself up on the wall, sitting straight and pushing Siglos away with her tail, her breasts in the way of his view of her from the position he was sitting in.

"...You shouldn't... stop caring about your own pain, Siglos. Just because I'm with you... You shouldn't... devalue yourself, for me... When you experience pain, or sorrow, you're supposed to dislike the person who inflicted it on you... you're supposed to be mad, Siglos... Love isn't an excuse to cause another person pain..."

"...You've said a lot of wrong things, Siglos." Sylvia said, shifting her position. She propped herself up on the wall, sitting straight and pushing Siglos away with her tail, her breasts in the way of his view of her from the position he was sitting in.

"...You shouldn't... stop caring about your own pain, Siglos. Just because I'm with you... You shouldn't... devalue yourself, for me... When you experience pain, or sorrow, you're supposed to dislike the person who inflicted it on you... you're supposed to be mad, Siglos... Love isn't an excuse to cause another person pain..."
Siglos eye's widened for a moment, the Everian saying nothing. For several, long moments, he sat there, processing her words.

"D-do...d-do...d-do y-you...w-want m-me, t-to be mad a-at you...?" Siglos said quietly. He didn't understand her words, the Everian's ears twitching anxiously as he stared up at his partner.

"Have nothing to do, so why not." Erebus said, shrugging slightly as he looks back, knowing about Dhei's presence.
"Wonderful! Though, I suggest you keep a low-profile as we move due to your... stature." Jeanne noted.
Siglos eye's widened for a moment, the Everian saying nothing. For several, long moments, he sat there, processing her words.

"D-do...d-do...d-do y-you...w-want m-me, t-to be mad a-at you...?" Siglos said quietly. He didn't understand her words, the Everian's ears twitching anxiously as he stared up at his partner.
"...????" Sylvia's eyes widened, causing the woman to shake her head.

"L-L-Look, you're not getting it. I'm not supposed to order you to be mad! You're supposed to be mad at me on your own!"

"...????" Sylvia's eyes widened, causing the woman to shake her head.

"L-L-Look, you're not getting it. I'm not supposed to order you to be mad! You're supposed to be mad at me on your own!"
Siglos stared at her for a few moments, his ears twitching anxiously.

"...I-it's...a-alright...i-if...i-if...I...I'm...a-angry w-with you...?" Siglos asked blankly. He trembled slightly, seemingly uncomfortable.

"....." Siglos said nothing for a moment, becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

"...Y-you...y-you...w-won't...l-leave m-me...? O-or...o-or..." Siglos trailed off, his face growing pale for a moment.

"... punish me...?" Siglos said quietly.
"......??????????"

"S-Siglos- All that stuff we do in bed. And all that stuff I say when we have sex... That is not how I want to act around you, alright? I'm not your master, or your owner, Siglos! I'm not going to punish you just because you got mad at me! Frankly, why would I "punish" you at all...!?"

"......??????????"

"S-Siglos- All that stuff we do in bed. And all that stuff I say when we have sex... That is not how I want to act around you, alright? I'm not your master, or your owner, Siglos! I'm not going to punish you just because you got mad at me! Frankly, why would I "punish" you at all...!?"
"N-no!" Siglos said quickly, a blush appearing across his face.

"...I-I...I k-know t-the stuff we d-do in...p-private, i-is different! W-we...w-we b-both a-agree t-to that." Siglos said. He hesitated, before breathing out.

"...I...I've...j-just...i-it's just..." He trailed off, his trembling intensifying.

"...I-Ive...I've...j-just...n-never...h-had a-a...r-relationship...l-like this..."

"........."

Sylvia let out a breath, before speaking.

"You are free, Siglos. Completely free. I'm not going to put you on a leash, or control you, or make you my puppet... You get to be mad at me, you can yell at me, you can hate me, Siglos. I'll love you regardless. Siglos, I would never, even consider treating you like anything you may have experienced in the past..."

"........."

Sylvia let out a breath, before speaking.

"You are free, Siglos. Completely free. I'm not going to put you on a leash, or control you, or make you my puppet... You get to be mad at me, you can yell at me, you can hate me, Siglos. I'll love you regardless. Siglos, I would never, even consider treating you like anything you may have experienced in the past..."
Siglos said nothing for a long while tears slowly filling his eyes. His whole body trembled, the Everian taking a soft, shaky breath.

"...S-Sylvia..." Siglos said quietly, his voice thick with emotion. He wiped his eyes, staring up at her.

"What is it, Siglos...?" Sylvia asked.
"...N-never...n-never h-hurt me...l-like t-that... a-again." Siglos said quietly.

"...N-not...n-not o-out o-of rage o-or...a-anger....o-or...o-or stress..." Siglos murmured. His words were less of a statement and more of a whimper, the Everian clearly unused to talking this way.

"...I...I d-don't w-want to....I...I...w-won't....b-be...b-be t-treated...l-like that..."

"....please..." He added awkwardly.

"...N-never...n-never h-hurt me...l-like t-that... a-again." Siglos said quietly.

"...N-not...n-not o-out o-of rage o-or...a-anger....o-or...o-or stress..." Siglos murmured. His words were less of a statement and more of a whimper, the Everian clearly unused to talking this way.

"...I...I d-don't w-want to....I...I...w-won't....b-be...b-be t-treated...l-like that..."

"....please..." He added awkwardly.
"..."

Sylvia nodded.

"I won't hurt you ever again, Siglos. I promise you, I'll never hurt you like that again..."

Back