• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"Alright, alright." Sylvia chuckled, raising her arms up a bit in defense. "No need to start pouting. I appreciate the sentiment, really."

"Good. Keep that in mind in the future." Alexia said as she telekinetically took out a few more items from her pantry: a metal bowl, a strainer, and a glass cup. Removing the grapes from the vine by hand, she would place them in the metal bowl.

"There are different processes to making various juices, but with grapes, crushing them or blending them up is most effective. I can't blend them by hand, so... we'll just grind them up."
"Alright!" Shalor said, peering at the grapes In the bowl in wonder of how Alexia will grind them

"Alright, alright." Sylvia chuckled, raising her arms up a bit in defense. "No need to start pouting. I appreciate the sentiment, really."
Siglos stared at her for a moment, before chuckling, gingerly nodding.

“I'm glad, m-my emerald. It…just makes me happy, to do what little I can for you, I guess.” Siglos said softly. He flashed her a soft smile, his ears twitching ever so slightly.

“I’d like to treat you like the gem you are…”

"Alright!" Shalor said, peering at the grapes In the bowl in wonder of how Alexia will grind them
Alexia's method was actually quite simple. She simply balled up her fists, coated it in a thin, but incredibly volatile layer of mana, then began using her knuckles to grind out all the juice from the grapes.
Siglos stared at her for a moment, before chuckling, gingerly nodding.

“I'm glad, m-my emerald. It…just makes me happy, to do what little I can for you, I guess.” Siglos said softly. He flashed her a soft smile, his ears twitching ever so slightly.

“I’d like to treat you like the gem you are…”
Sylvia was on the verge of saying something, but simply chuckled, shaking her head. "Whatever you say, you silly little man..."

Alexia's method was actually quite simple. She simply balled up her fists, coated it in a thin, but incredibly volatile layer of mana, then began using her knuckles to grind out all the juice from the grapes.
Shalor watched, only blinking when he had to as his chains shifted without him touching them, likely to make it a little more comfortable for himself...

"How aboot a free-for-all?" Duine asked before turning toward Noah, "You versus me versus Big Yin?"
"I'm fine with that." Erebus replied.
"How aboot a free-for-all?" Duine asked before turning toward Noah, "You versus me versus Big Yin?"
"At least it's not Sylvia nor Cain who would be joining. A silver lining if you will."

Shalor watched, only blinking when he had to as his chains shifted without him touching them, likely to make it a little more comfortable for himself...
After grinding the grapes into a fine paste, Alexia took a strainer and would pour the substance into the cup. Through the strainer the juice would be separated from the pulpy paste, and would promptly fill the cup.

"And... done. Homemade grape juice." Alexia said, proud of herself for completing such a painfully simple task.
Siglos snickered ever so slightly, simply shaking his head.

“Well? What would you l-like to do now? Now that we're…both awake.”
"Uh, leave this shithole, if that's an option..." Sylvia grunted in frustration, "The Cathedral place stank of holy magic... but at least it didn't have racist Everian elites trying to get us killed. Honestly, any place is better than Aegis to me..."

"You have a Stigma from her, babe. You can talk to her whenever you feel like it." Sylvia said with a light shrug.
Siglos cocked his head for a moment, before nodding. He glanced down at his palms for a moment, looking at the magical symbol on his flesh.

"...Right. I...I guess that's true." He said. He stood on his tiptoes, stretching his legs ever so slightly, before moving to the door.

"...Well, I think I'll try and buy a few...books before I leave, if any shop is still open. Would you like anything?"

After grinding the grapes into a fine paste, Alexia took a strainer and would pour the substance into the cup. Through the strainer the juice would be separated from the pulpy paste, and would promptly fill the cup.

"And... done. Homemade grape juice." Alexia said, proud of herself for completing such a painfully simple task.
"Whoah..." Shalor murmured, easily impressed, it seemed

Siglos cocked his head for a moment, before nodding. He glanced down at his palms for a moment, looking at the magical symbol on his flesh.

"...Right. I...I guess that's true." He said. He stood on his tiptoes, stretching his legs ever so slightly, before moving to the door.

"...Well, I think I'll try and buy a few...books before I leave, if any shop is still open. Would you like anything?"
"Not anything that I can think of off the top of my head." Sylvia said, "I'll head down with you, though. For... security reasons."
"Whoah..." Shalor murmured, easily impressed, it seemed
"Would you like to try some?" Alexia offered, "It might taste a bit bland, but... I'm sure you might find a way to enjoy it."

Siglos glanced at her for a moment, before flashing her a small smile.

"...I'd welcome the company, my love. But...y-you don't have to go through the trouble. I... d-doubt anyone would attack in...broad daylight..."
"Didn't we just go through something similar to this? Protecting you isn't troublesome." Sylvia crossed her arms, cocking her head. "You want to help me, I want to help you. That isn't causing me trouble... I do it because I love you."

"I'm fine with that." Erebus replied.

"At least it's not Sylvia nor Cain who would be joining. A silver lining if you will."
"Okey, just saying, i have not super duper Regeneration factor, so pls dont tried to cut my head" she said between joking and seriousness

"Aye, no lopping off cabbages of me teammates."

Duine warms up, stretching her legs and listening to Erebus's comment about Sylvia and Cain.

"...Though I would want to go up against them some time, see how the wean of the Rakshashin fares against the others..." Duine shrugs before stretching her arms, "Now, 'mon then, ye two!"

Erebus would silently get up. "Pick a place on where we'd fight."
Noah snapped her fingers and she looked at her companions, as she drew her sword.

She thought about how to act against each one, with Erebus she would have to rely on her size and agility to avoid attacks while with Duine she thought it would be better to be at a moderate distance..
"What've ya got?" Duine asked, walking toward both of her sparring partners slowly. It was almost as if she was leaving herself wide open for a strike.

(Sorry it took so long to respond. I've been busy.)

"What've ya got?" Duine asked, walking toward both of her sparring partners slowly. It was almost as if she was leaving herself wide open for a strike.

(Sorry it took so long to respond. I've been busy.)
"You do realize where at the entrance of the inn. This isn't the best place to fight." Erebus breathed out, facepalming himself.
With force, Noah kicked a small rock that was in front of her, the intention was basically to hit Duine on the head to disorient her.
Erebus caught the rock midway and threw it elsewhere far away from people. "Same goes for you. You're not listening..."

"Oh! B-but..." Siglos trailed off, before chuckling, his ears twitching underneath his hair.

"...Fair enough, darling. I...I love you too..." He said softly. He moved closer to her, gingerly wrapping his fingers around her own.

"...S-shall we depart, then?"
"Sure. Lemme just let my hair down..." Sylvia murmured as by now her hair was completely dry, removing the towel as well as the hair tie made of darkness she was using to wrap it into a bun, allowing her jet black locks to fall down once again. "And we're good. Off we go, I suppose."
"Sure! I-If your offering I mean..." Shalor sad
"I am, but you don't have to drink it if you don't want to. I am just showing the process." Alexia said with a smile.

"Sure. Lemme just let my hair down..." Sylvia murmured as by now her hair was completely dry, removing the towel as well as the hair tie made of darkness she was using to wrap it into a bun, allowing her jet black locks to fall down once again. "And we're good. Off we go, I suppose."
"O-oh! I should probably tie my hair up..." Siglos murmured, more to himself than anyone else. He took out the hair band Jeanne had given him...a time which seemed like a lifetime ago, before gingerly, grasping his ashen locks, maneuvering part of his hair into a ponytail behind him. It wasn't the most...prim, hairstyle, but he seemed to like it like this, constricting his hair just enough so that it would not get into his eyes, while still allowing much of it to drape across his cheeks, his pointed ears partially obscured within the curtains.

After that was finished, he grasped his traveling cloak, gingerly pulling the hood up so that it obscured part of his upper face. Unlike previously...he bore no scent rings around his fingers, though the floral scent that often followed in his wake still radiated from his body. An aftereffect of the soap he used, presumably.

"...A-alright...now that we're both ready..." He said softly. Gingerly, he moved through the doorway, rounding the hall and walking down to the main floor, assuming Sylvia followed him.

"Okay...!" Shalor said energetically, slowly reaching for the glass to drink the grape juice
The juice was quite bland, due to a lack of any sweeteners or flavoring... but it did taste like grape juice. And if Shalor liked grape juice, it would taste good to him.
"O-oh! I should probably tie my hair up..." Siglos murmured, more to himself than anyone else. He took out the hair band Jeanne had given him...a time which seemed like a lifetime ago, before gingerly, grasping his ashen locks, maneuvering part of his hair into a ponytail behind him. It wasn't the most...prim, hairstyle, but he seemed to like it like this, constricting his hair just enough so that it would not get into his eyes, while still allowing much of it to drape across his cheeks, his pointed ears partially obscured within the curtains.

After that was finished, he grasped his traveling cloak, gingerly pulling the hood up so that it obscured part of his upper face. Unlike previously...he bore no scent rings around his fingers, though the floral scent that often followed in his wake still radiated from his body. An aftereffect of the soap he used, presumably.

"...A-alright...now that we're both ready..." He said softly. Gingerly, he moved through the doorway, rounding the hall and walking down to the main floor, assuming Sylvia followed him.
"Maybe I should do that as well..." Sylvia thought to herself, the darkness around her beginning to morph. Instead of a set of clothing that mostly covered her private parts, the magic would morph and contort, shaping itself into a hood and cloak which Sylvia would drape over herself to obscure her face.

After doing so, she followed Siglos, ducking down a bit to get through the door and walking behind him.

"Maybe I should do that as well..." Sylvia thought to herself, the darkness around her beginning to morph. Instead of a set of clothing that mostly covered her private parts, the magic would morph and contort, shaping itself into a hood and cloak which Sylvia would drape over herself to obscure her face.

After doing so, she followed Siglos, ducking down a bit to get through the door and walking behind him.
Siglos glanced back at her as he walked, tilting his head ever so slightly.

"...Are you a-alright with just...that erm...dark material as clothing? We could get you another sweater made once we leave."

Siglos glanced back at her as he walked, tilting his head ever so slightly.

"...Are you a-alright with just...that erm...dark material as clothing? We could get you another sweater made once we leave."
"I could sew one myself." Sylvia shrugged, "Just haven't had the time. I'll probably get some new clothes when I get another pair of glasses... if I get another pair of glasses."

Back