• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Mm... r... shimimimimi..." Sylvia snores lightly as she shifts in her sleep, rolling her arm over Siglos, inadvertently pinning him to the bed. Her tail gently wagged back and forth in her slumber, kicking up dust and debris.
Siglos’s blush only deepened as he felt her arm shift onto him, squishing him between her muscular flesh and the mattress below. He squirmed for a moment, before simply giving up, sighing to himself.

“….I…guess I can stay in bed a little longer.” He thought to himself, a soft, rather embarrassed smile stretching across his lips. Slowly, He shifted ever so slightly on the bed…using an unpinned arm to gingerly run a hand across her flesh, affectionately stroking the limb with his fingers.

Duine wandered around the inn, wondering if anyone was up. Humans, Everians, even Rakshashin need rest, and they all need different amounts. Perhaps she just needed the least? Nothing she could do about that, so she figured she would wait for them until they got up. She looked around the inn, taking in the surroundings before her eyes shifted to the floor to the left of her.

A shadow. She would sink into the shadow, attempting to observe who was there. In the shadow, she could tell its outline was of Erebus.

"Ye can come in, Big Yin," Her voice said, sound seemingly emerging from the shadow beneath him, "Ah think the others are still taking a kip."

Duine wandered around the inn, wondering if anyone was up. Humans, Everians, even Rakshashin need rest, and they all need different amounts. Perhaps she just needed the least? Nothing she could do about that, so she figured she would wait for them until they got up. She looked around the inn, taking in the surroundings before her eyes shifted to the floor to the left of her.

A shadow. She would sink into the shadow, attempting to observe who was there. In the shadow, she could tell its outline was of Erebus.

"Ye can come in, Big Yin," Her voice said, sound seemingly emerging from the shadow beneath him, "Ah think the others are still taking a kip."
"I don't think I could get in the inn without causing some commotion..." he replied, looking at Duine.

Siglos’s blush only deepened as he felt her arm shift onto him, squishing him between her muscular flesh and the mattress below. He squirmed for a moment, before simply giving up, sighing to himself.

“….I…guess I can stay in bed a little longer.” He thought to himself, a soft, rather embarrassed smile stretching across his lips. Slowly, He shifted ever so slightly on the bed…using an unpinned arm to gingerly run a hand across her flesh, affectionately stroking the limb with his fingers.
This action seemed to shock Sylvia awake a bit, her eyes gently opening into slits... the woman was barely lucid still, that was clear, groaning ever so slightly as her eyes closed back fully once more. Should she not be disturbed again, that is.

"Bud I'un wan you ta leb.." Sylvia groaned out, pulling Siglos into her embrace, somewhat inadvertently due to her drowsiness and apparent lack of lucidity.
"Sylvia...." Siglos muttered, his cheeks growing flush again. He sighed...a vocalization of...rather exaggerated exasperation, before slowly snuggling closer in her embrace...burying his face into her body.

"...A few more minutes..." The man muttered, his voice muffled against her. She couldn't see it...but a smile stretched across his soft features.

Siglos savored the gentle vibrations of her form against his body, his lithe muscles relaxing within her embrace. He let out a soft breath of contentment...slowly closing his eyes.

"...And I will stay for as long as you wish..." The Everian muttered. he shifted his own arms as best he could...wrapping them around what flesh he could reach to return her embrace.

"How about... forever? Or as long as we can afford this room... hehe..." Sylvia joked, her eyes opening wider. It was clear she was slowly becoming more aware of her surroundings, lucidity gradually returning to her, her gaze becoming focused on Siglos in her arms.

"You know, you all could've asked Alexia to cook something for you..." Cain walked up to the inn with some sweat trailing down her pale skin, with Jeanne, who was currently passed out, thrown over her shoulder.
Well...I don't think the group would mind if we were a bit...late." Siglos said, chuckling softly. He shifted his head, moving to look up into the eyes of his mate.

"...Though I should...probably get cleaned up a bit...I think I still have some b-blood in my hair." He flashed an awkward smile, another chuckle escaping his lips.
"You definitely do... you have some behind your ears, to. I think you may wanna wash your hair." Sylvia said with a chuckle, before releasing Siglos from her embrace slowly. "You can get cleaned up, hun... I'll wait for you."

"Coming! Coming..." Alexia ran out of the kitchen, nearly tripping on her heels as her ears twitched at hearing Shalor's call.

"Is there something you needed, dearest...?" Alexia let out a breath, before bending down a bit to Shalor due to the height difference.

"You definitely do... you have some behind your ears, to. I think you may wanna wash your hair." Sylvia said with a chuckle, before releasing Siglos from her embrace slowly. "You can get cleaned up, hun... I'll wait for you."
"...Alright my love." Siglos said, flashing her one last smile. He hesitated for a long while...as if to savor the warmth of her flesh for just a moment longer...before blushing, quickly moving off the bed and scampering into the bathroom. Sylvia would soon be able to hear the noise of running water, as well as some...quite intense scrubbing.

"Why not? It's all so good!" Shalor said honestly with a smile
"Well... I wouldn't know." Alexia chuckled awkwardly, "But... I can make you whatever comes to your mind, child. Anything you want, just ask."
"Honestly, I was looking for Alexia too, I accepted the Erebus thing first because he was the first one I saw, anyway, how did you guys wake up?"
"Didn't sleep." Cain said bluntly.

"Well... I wouldn't know." Alexia chuckled awkwardly, "But... I can make you whatever comes to your mind, child. Anything you want, just ask."
"Erm... I don't know... I..." Shalor, given so many options, could come up with none "you just make something you want to!" He said after a while of thinking and visibly jumping to a bunch of different things mentally

"Erm... I don't know... I..." Shalor, given so many options, could come up with none "you just make something you want to!" He said after a while of thinking and visibly jumping to a bunch of different things mentally
"Well..." Alexia thought for a moment, before speaking once again. "I'm sure there's something I could whip up for a boy your size. Last time was waffles... perhaps something a bit less sugary this time."

Siglos exited the bathroom after his extended shower…sporting his newly repaired traveling cloak and shirt. His skin was rubbed raw underneath the fabric…the Everian fidgeting with his sleeves ever so slightly to keep the reddened flesh hidden from view.

“There's…still hot water l-left, if you’d like to go in next, Sylvia. Y-you…should be able to fit.”

Back