• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Sylvia let out another breath, her trembling beginning to disappear slowly, but surely... She was afraid. Afraid she would hurt him. Afraid she would ruin everything and prove correct all of her worse fears. But...

"....."

"I-If... y-you're... willing to... try, my darling... Th-Then I'm... also willing to as well. We can... work through our issues... together."

She said with the tiniest of smiles.
A wide smile stretched across Siglos's face. Gingerly he kicked off the ground, jumping onto Sylvia's shoulder, his arms wrapping around her neck.

"...Thank y-you...t-thank y-you...s-so much...my love..." He said softly.

"Hehe... Likewise, my love... Ah..." As Sylvia spoke, she closed her eyes lightly, the light of the gently rising sun somewhat blinding her eyes which had become accustomed to the darkness.

"I guess we've... been out here for a while..."

"Hehe... Likewise, my love... Ah..." As Sylvia spoke, she closed her eyes lightly, the light of the gently rising sun somewhat blinding her eyes which had become accustomed to the darkness.

"I guess we've... been out here for a while..."
Siglos gingerly shielded his eyes with his hands, watching as the sun began to illuminate the cobblestones below.

"...I... suppose w-we have. I-I... I'll have t-to get a...proper night's s-sleep, o-one of these days..." Siglos said softly, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"I will, I will... I'll let you know if I need anything honey, really. Now go get some rest. You look exhausted..." Sylvia said.
"...." Siglos said nothing for a moment. In truth, he'd rather have rested atop Sylvia, comforted by her embrace. But...it would do no good to cling to her. Gingerly, he leaned forward, pressing a quick kiss onto her cheek.

"A-and...w-watch out for the s-spy, a-alright? I...I love you." Siglos said softly. He gingerly shifted his body, hopping off the side of her shoulder, landing unevenly on the cobblestone below. With small, slow movements, he walked into the inn.

Sylvia simply sighed, beginning to curl up into a ball. She'd usually go to sleep at a time like this, but... she couldn't let her guard down. Not now.

"Guess I'll rest my eyes, at least..." She thought to herself, simply closing her eyes, relishing the darkness of her shut lids.

Meanwhile...

Jeanne flinched a bit as she noticed the sun had come up. It seemed she and Saffi had been talking(?) for so long, she hadn't even noticed that the night had already come to a close.

"Oh!... I guess time does pass a little fast when you aren't paying attention..." Jeanne muttered.

Siglos walked through the inn, peering through a nearby window to check on Sylvia. After glancing at her, for a few, long moments, he breathed out, shaking his head.

“Next time...I’ll ask to sleep with her again...” He thought to himself. He remembered the feeling of Sylvia's warm flesh against his body, a soft blush spreading across his cheeks. He lingered for a moment, before moving away from the window, deciding it was finally time to visit the innkeeper.

“I should have enough for another night and a meal...hopefully.” He thought.‪

Siglos walked through the inn, peering through a nearby window to check on Sylvia. After glancing at her, for a few, long moments, he breathed out, shaking his head.

“Next time...I’ll ask to sleep with her again...” He thought to himself. He remembered the feeling of Sylvia's warm flesh against his body, a soft blush spreading across his cheeks. He lingered for a moment, before moving away from the window, deciding it was finally time to visit the innkeeper.

“I should have enough for another night and a meal...hopefully.” He thought.‪

Alexia was sitting at the receptionists desk in the front of the inn, letting out a breath as she had just finished giving a new resident their room key. She shook her head.

"Business is... slower than usual. I wonder if I'll be able to pay the bills this month..." She thought to herself, a grimm expression on her face.

Alexia was sitting at the receptionists desk in the front of the inn, letting out a breath as she had just finished giving a new resident their room key. She shook her head.

"Business is... slower than usual. I wonder if I'll be able to pay the bills this month..." She thought to herself, a grimm expression on her face.
Hesitantly, Siglos approached the woman, flashing her a shaky smile as he walked up to the receptionist's desk.

"...G-good e-evening A-Alexia." Siglos said softly.

"...O-or...e-erm...m-morning...I suppose."

Hesitantly, Siglos approached the woman, flashing her a shaky smile as he walked up to the receptionist's desk.

"...G-good e-evening A-Alexia." Siglos said softly.

"...O-or...e-erm...m-morning...I suppose."
Alexia blinked a few times, not even registering Siglos's words for a few moments. Bags were visible under the woman's eyes, and she was clearly being worked to the bone.

"H-Huh!?! Oh... It's you... You're... Siglos...? Right...??"

Alexia blinked a few times, not even registering Siglos's words for a few moments. Bags were visible under the woman's eyes, and she was clearly being worked to the bone.

"H-Huh!?! Oh... It's you... You're... Siglos...? Right...??"
"Y-yeah! I...I w-was here the...erm...other night..." Siglos said softly. He ran a hand through his hair absentmindedly, his ears twitching.

"...S-sorry for...startling y-you..."

"Y-yeah! I...I w-was here the...erm...other night..." Siglos said softly. He ran a hand through his hair absentmindedly, his ears twitching.

"...S-sorry for...startling y-you..."
"It's... fine... fine... I just... haven't slept in a while... or eaten... or drunk anything..." Alexia let out a yawn, "I'm... haaa... fasting... haaa..."

"Oh... yeah... religious stuff... Don't... haa... worry about it. You can... ask your blonde friend. She looks devout as well..." Alexia said softly, letting out another yawn.
"...O-oh! y-yeah...I...s-should p-probably t-talk to Jeanne..." Siglos murmured, more to himself than anything else. He fidgeted visibly, unsure how he'd approach the girl with the news of her condition. His mind lingered on this for a moment, before quickly shaking his head.

"...M-my apologies. I-I...k-know you're o-observing a...religious practice. b-but...i-is the k-kitchen still open f-for meals?" He asked quickly.

"...O-oh! y-yeah...I...s-should p-probably t-talk to Jeanne..." Siglos murmured, more to himself than anything else. He fidgeted visibly, unsure how he'd approach the girl with the news of her condition. His mind lingered on this for a moment, before quickly shaking his head.

"...M-my apologies. I-I...k-know you're o-observing a...religious practice. b-but...i-is the k-kitchen still open f-for meals?" He asked quickly.
"Just because I... can't eat doesn't mean I can't cook... So... yes." Alexia said. Her eyes trailed around randomly a bit, before she shook her head, regaining her composure.

"Just because I... can't eat doesn't mean I can't cook... So... yes." Alexia said. Her eyes trailed around randomly a bit, before she shook her head, regaining her composure.
Siglos let out a small breath of relief, slowly nodding.

"...A-alright! I...I would...l-like to purchase a...meal for myself t-then. A-and a room t-to...r-rest for a bit..." He said softly.

Siglos let out a small breath of relief, slowly nodding.

"...A-alright! I...I would...l-like to purchase a...meal for myself t-then. A-and a room t-to...r-rest for a bit..." He said softly.
"Sounds wonderful..." Alexia said with a yawn, the woman moving some of her messy hair out of the way of her eyes. She didn't seem to be holding a grudge against Siglos for what Sylvia did. Either that, or she was just to exhausted to even remember.

"Sounds wonderful..." Alexia said with a yawn, the woman moving some of her messy hair out of the way of her eyes. She didn't seem to be holding a grudge against Siglos for what Sylvia did. Either that, or she was just to exhausted to even remember.
Siglos breathed out, clearly a bit relieved that she wasn't opposed to cooking another meal for him.

"T-thank y-you. I...I d-don't n-need anything...complex. A...s-salad, would s-suffice." He said softly.

Back