• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

As her legs wrapped around him, Erebus had analyzed the possible situation of it happening as well as its trajectory, and slipped directly out her grasp, seemingly disappearing as the cape reveals that he's nowhere to be found, including his sword.
It proved nigh impossible to slip out of Sylvia's grip with her sheer leg strength, any attempts to escape her grip threatening to completely tear Erebus's upper half from his lower half with how tight she was squeezing against him as she didn't seem to notice the rest of the group telling them to stop as they tumbled to the ground.

Shalor instantly sprung into action, sending his chains forward to forcibly seperate the two, first lifting them about ten meters into the air with casual ease before slipping around them, shalor jumping up to land on Sylvia's shoulder as hie chains began to try and restrain their arms

"Stop, we are trying NOT to destroy the place!" Shalor snapped quickly

Siglos eyes widened as he saw Shalor's chains move forward, the young Everian quickly getting to his feet.

"...W-wha...w-what...?" Siglos murmured blankly. He hesitated for a moment, before continuing.

"D-don't...d-don't h-hurt her!" Siglos called out. Though at this point, he wasn't sure if he was speaking to Erebus or Shalor. He hesitated for a moment, before stumbling forward, moving to Sylvia.

Sylvia glanced towards Shalor, gently growling. The moment his chains sprung forward to separate them she was already off of Erebus, easily dodging the chains and appearing behind Shalor in a swift burst of movement, a faint afterimage left behind from her speed.

"The **** do you think you're coming at, kid...?" Sylvia growled, looking down at Shalor.

Sylvia glanced towards Shalor, gently growling. The moment his chains sprung forward to separate them she was already off of Erebus, easily dodging the chains and appearing behind Shalor in a swift burst of movement, a faint afterimage left behind from her speed.

"The **** do you think you're coming at, kid...?" Sylvia growled, looking down at Shalor.
"Other kids need this area to play, and you to two pulling that is gonna break the place!" Shalor turned and responded, his chains instantly returning to wrap around his chest

"Also, you're disturbing Siglos and Jeanne." Shalor said after a deep breath

Sylvia growled gently, glaring down at Shalor before just sighing. "Next time you attack me without warning I could very easily kill you... So don't." She grumbled, before turning to Siglos.

"I'm fine... Just a few bruises and a sliced hand..." She said to her mate, breathing out once more.

Jeanne breathed in and out heavily, shaking her head to regain her bearings as she held her new sheath to her chest. "Wh... Wha..."

Sylvia growled gently, glaring down at Shalor before just sighing. "Next time you attack me without warning I could very easily kill you... So don't." She grumbled, before turning to Siglos.

"I'm fine... Just a few bruises and a sliced hand..." She said to her mate, breathing out once more.

Jeanne breathed in and out heavily, shaking her head to regain her bearings as she held her new sheath to her chest. "Wh... Wha..."
As she growled, Erebus has his sword pointed at her, instantly appearing in front of Shalor.
"Then I won't let that happen."
He planted it on the ground, before he dusted his armor off with his hand.

"I doubt it, still just..." Shalor said right before Erebus turned up. His chains immediately forming a blockade between the two, even wrapping around Erebus' sword

"Just stop...! Calm down, go do laps, whatever you do just stop...!" Shalor said quickly "I'm happy for the thought Erebus but I'm trying to have this not restart!"

Sylvia rubbed the bridge of her nose, frustration building within her breast. She gently breathed in, then breathed out, in, then out, allowing the tension in her body to gently melt away as she quelled her killer instincts.

"...Right. I've had enough training for one night. I'm gonna get some sleep." She muttered.

Sylvia rubbed the bridge of her nose, frustration building within her breast. She gently breathed in, then breathed out, in, then out, allowing the tension in her body to gently melt away as she quelled her killer instincts.

"...Right. I've had enough training for one night. I'm gonna get some sleep." She muttered.
Siglos slowly took a step towards Sylvia, resting a gentle hand on her leg.

"...I-I'll...join y-you...m-my love. I-it's...g-getting late..." Siglos murmured.

(Shit I missed this)

Noah looked at the whole scene with wide eyes before shaking her head and move to Shalor and the others.

"Well, yes, thanks for your quick move, Shalor. Regardless I think we've already made too much noise, so let's move out of here, we don't want a disturbance of the peace order in this area" The dragoness said congratulating the boy.

"I doubt it, still just..." Shalor said right before Erebus turned up. His chains immediately forming a blockade between the two, even wrapping around Erebus' sword

"Just stop...! Calm down, go do laps, whatever you do just stop...!" Shalor said quickly "I'm happy for the thought Erebus but I'm trying to have this not restart!"
Erebus crosses his arms and squatted on the ground, "I know..." he said, before taking a slightly tired grunt and looking up at the night sky. "I ain't trying to instigate her, but she seems too eager to fight, I just went with the flow... " he said, before standing up, bumping his back as he walks with Noah. "Kids nowadays are so aggressive... I'm getting too old for this crap..." he muttered.

Sylvia said nothing for a few, long, drawn out moments, before finally speaking. "...Cool."
Siglos slowly nodded, slowly rubbing his hand across her leg, hoping it would help her relax. He hesitated for a moment, before turning to Jeanne.

"...I-I...I h-hope y-you...l-like t-the s-sheathe, Jeanne. T-thank y-you f-for...." He trailed off, his ears twitching.

"...T-talking with me." He said softly.

Siglos slowly nodded, slowly rubbing his hand across her leg, hoping it would help her relax. He hesitated for a moment, before turning to Jeanne.

"...I-I...I h-hope y-you...l-like t-the s-sheathe, Jeanne. T-thank y-you f-for...." He trailed off, his ears twitching.

"...T-talking with me." He said softly.
Shalor breathed out heavily before walking over to Jeanne and speaking to both her and Noah "Want to take a walk before we go back...?" Shalor asked, clearly having been worried there
"It's... no problem, Siglos." Jeanne said with an awkward smile, sweat beginning to pour from her in excess, staining her clothing and the insides of her armor as she lightly hyperventilated before turning to Shalor.

"I... I think I'd like to be alone, Shalor." Jeanne said, bowing lightly.

"It's... no problem, Siglos." Jeanne said with an awkward smile, sweat beginning to pour from her in excess, staining her clothing and the insides of her armor as she lightly hyperventilated before turning to Shalor.

"I... I think I'd like to be alone, Shalor." Jeanne said, bowing lightly.
"A-are you okay...?" Shalor asked, he knew that Hyperventilating was definitely bad

"Fine... Completely fine, Shalor..." Jeanne grunted, shutting her eyes, not wanting anybody to see what lay beneath the tender lids.
Siglos hesitated for a moment, staring at Jeanne.

"P-please...let...l-let m-me o-or...S-Shalor k-know...i-if...i-if y-you...n-need. a-anything, Jeanne." Siglos said softly.

"...A-and...V-Velen t-to...w-when y-you...speak t-to him..."

"Fine... Completely fine, Shalor..." Jeanne grunted, shutting her eyes, not wanting anybody to see what lay beneath the tender lids.
"You... you're not..." Shalor murmured, his gaze going to the ground "Please, if you need help... go to one of us..." Shalor murmured, bringing his gaze back up to say that before he sighed, debating on just walking away

"I... I will, yes... Thank you..." Jeanne muttered, before turning to Siglos.

"Th-Thank you for the sheath... It's beautiful..." She muttered.
"..." Shalor looked like he hated it before just starting to walk, just across the courtyard before stopping quarter way to look back, then mid way, then three forths of the way, then the full way, he was worried, but he had to let Jeanne be for now

"I... I will, yes... Thank you..." Jeanne muttered, before turning to Siglos.

"Th-Thank you for the sheath... It's beautiful..." She muttered.
"...." Siglos said nothing for a moment, before flashing her a shaky smile.

"...Y-you...honor m-me w-with y-your praise, J-Jeanne...t-thank you." He said softly. He bowed, before gesturing with his hand, his hat floating off the ground and into his grasp.

"...P-please...t-take care..." He murmured.

Last edited:
"...." Siglos said nothing for a minute, before flashing her a shaky smile.

"...Y-you...honor m-me w-with y-your praise, J-Jeanne...t-thank you." He said softly. He bowed, before gesturing with his hand, his hat floating off the ground and into his grasp.

"...P-please...t-take care..." He murmured.
"I-I will, Siglos. Thank you." Jeanne said, smiling shakily. Slowly, she turned away from the group, beginning to stumble away.

Meanwhile, Sylvia gently lowered her hand ever so slightly, as if motioning Siglos to grip it. "...."

"I-I will, Siglos. Thank you." Jeanne said, smiling shakily. Slowly, she turned away from the group, beginning to stumble away.

Meanwhile, Sylvia gently lowered her hand ever so slightly, as if motioning Siglos to grip it. "...."
Siglos watched Jeanne as she began to stumble away, the Everian taking a soft, shaky breath. Slowly, he raised his hand, pressing it against Sylvia's palm.

"...C-can y-you...k-keep t-track of her...s-scent, m-my love? I-if...t-that i-isn't...t-too much t-trouble..." Siglos murmured.

Siglos watched Jeanne as she began to stumble away, the Everian taking a soft, shaky breath. Slowly, he raised his hand, pressing it against Sylvia's palm.

"...C-can y-you...k-keep t-track of her...s-scent, m-my love? I-if...t-that i-isn't...t-too much t-trouble..." Siglos murmured.
Sylvia’s nose scrunched up as Siglos asked that, the woman catching Jeanne's scent as the girl moved several dozen meters away from the group, the distance continuing to widen.

"She doesn't smell right..." Sylvia muttered, applying a marginally tighter grip to Siglos’s hand, but nothing that would cause him discomfort or pain.

Sylvia’s nose scrunched up as Siglos asked that, the woman catching Jeanne's scent as the girl moved several dozen meters away from the group, the distance continuing to widen.

"She doesn't smell right..." Sylvia muttered, applying a marginally tighter grip to Siglos’s hand, but nothing that would cause him discomfort or pain.
Siglos flinched slightly as he felt Sylvia's grip tighten around his hand. He looked up at Sylvia, visible worry painting his expression.

"...W-what...w-what d-do you m-mean...? I-Is s-she a-alright?" Siglos said softly.

Siglos flinched slightly as he felt Sylvia's grip tighten around his hand. He looked up at Sylvia, visible worry painting his expression.

"...W-what...w-what d-do you m-mean...? I-Is s-she a-alright?" Siglos said softly.
Sylvia sniffed the air once more, getting a thicker whiff of Jeanne's scent as she continued to move away from the group. "She..."

"She... doesn't smell... like a human..."

Siglos began to tremble slightly, his hand shaking against the flesh of her palm.

"...W-what....w-what...d-does...s-she s-smell l-like...t-then...?" Siglos said softly.
"...Ash." Sylvia muttered, "And fire... and blood..."

Sylvia shook her head, sniffing the air once more. Her eyes widened ever so slightly, before narrowing.

"...You're sure Jeanne... isn't a Rakshashin...?"

"...Ash." Sylvia muttered, "And fire... and blood..."

Sylvia shook her head, sniffing the air once more. Her eyes widened ever so slightly, before narrowing.

"...You're sure Jeanne... isn't a Rakshashin...?"
"....." Siglos continued to tremble, growing increasingly uneasy.

"...W-when...w-when...I...I w-was...t-talking t-to h-her..." Siglos said. He trailed off, wondering if he should reveal what he saw.

"...H-her...e-eyes...l-looked...d-different. F-for...f-for a...f-few moments...L-like...s-she...h-had... s-spirals...w-within them."

Back