• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole chapter has no FTE but only reaction blitzes. Perception blitzes are the only things which can be said to be FTE.

I don't like to repeat it but YoUr HanD BLuRs iF yOu MoVe iT InFroNt oF YoUR FaCe.

Umbrella feat isn't a kick, so using 31.3 m/s in it is not justifiable.
31.3 is a javeline throw

Ok, I think there should be a HUGE discussion among staff members about the usage of baseline subsonic speeds. The problem is, some mods are fine with it, while others aren't, the best way to resolve this is if there's a discussion among them.

If it pass through, the site would need a wide revision for pretty much every verses. Not just TR.

Ok, I think there should be a HUGE discussion among staff members about the usage of baseline subsonic speeds. The problem is, some mods are fine with it, while others aren't, the best way to resolve this is if there's a discussion among them.

If it pass through, the site would need a wide revision for pretty much every verses. Not just TR.
Agreed

That should be good.
As you should
LMAO.

there is no better assumption, keep in mind Senju is a superhuman and created blurs with her arm NOT HER HANDS FFS
I would accept 31.89 m/s as the speed, but Senju's technique is not exactly ideal. To achieve the ideal speed for the javelin throw, you need to release at an angle between 32 degrees and 36 degrees. Here, the umbrella was thrown straight ahead, which should impact the speed.

I would accept 31.89 m/s as the speed, but Senju's technique is not exactly ideal. To achieve the ideal speed for the javelin throw, you need to release at an angle between 32 degrees and 36 degrees. Here, the umbrella was thrown straight ahead, which should impact the speed.
Doesn't change the fact she's superhuman and is more then capable of moving FTE, she also had so much mb with her hands its wild

@LephyrTheRevanchist thoughts bro ?

Doesn't change the fact she's superhuman and is more then capable of moving FTE, she also had so much mb with her hands its wild
Dawg,

• Using speed of characters or attacks calculated at other instances can't be used, as characters and attacks can vary in speed. This is the case regardless of whether the character is seriously trying to do their best or anything similar.
Also, do we take motion blur as a sign of an attack moving FTE?

Becuase what ******* human can move there arm so fast that it isn't visible anymore, even if its not FTE we should take 31.3 as a minimum
Why not assume superhuman then? Also, "isn't visible anymore" is a bit of a stretch, her arm is blurred, it didn't vanish from his perception.

Why not assume superhuman then? Also, "isn't visible anymore" is a bit of a stretch, her arm is blurred, it didn't vanish from his perception.
I mean can you realise that's an arm with fingers and a hand ? No, the reason I wouldn't assume the low end superhuman is because humans have subsonic throwing speed, I'm not gonna lowball Senju that much

I mean can you realise that's an arm with fingers and a hand ? No, the reason I wouldn't assume the low end superhuman is because humans have subsonic throwing speed, I'm not gonna lowball Senju that much
Subsonic throwing speed with pretty much perfect form. I think mid to higher end superhuman speed would be fair, considering we assume South has Peak Human reactions to start with here.

What, we don't we need to have an exact distance, we don't know where Draken is before, what are you suggesting
`The assumption was that the distance the bullet moved to reach Draken is 0.4 meters. When you know... you can just use pixel scaling or angular sizing to calculate the actual distance rather than assuming as their are scans which allow for that. I'm fine with the assumption that Draken moved 1 meter though.

`The assumption was that the distance the bullet moved to reach Draken is 0.4 meters. When you know... you can just use pixel scaling or angular sizing to calculate the actual distance rather than assuming as their are scans which allow for that. I'm fine with the assumption that Draken moved 1 meter though.
It is estimated that he was at a starting point 1 metres away

I agree.

Here.

Some don't want subsonic used at all.

Some want subsonic used when indicators of that are shown in that exact scene.

There are few, if any, who want subsonic used because the rest of the verse is casually fast.

The TR calcs that run into issues related to speed tend to be in that third category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back