• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KLOL, also known as the K LOL, has been criticized for its apparent bias towards Tokyo Revengers. This bias manifests in several aspects, including coverage, promotion, and overall treatment of the popular anime and manga series. The platform seems to prioritize Tokyo Revengers over other equally deserving titles, resulting in a disproportionate amount of attention and resources allocated to it. This bias can be seen in the extensive coverage given to Tokyo Revengers' updates, events, and merchandise, often overshadowing other noteworthy series. While it is natural for platforms to have preferences, the excessive focus on a single title raises concerns about fairness and diversity of content. It is important for KLOL, as a prominent platform, to strive for unbiased coverage and give equal opportunities to all deserving series, ensuring that fans of different shows can enjoy a balanced and inclusive experience. Wait nvm chat gpt wrote it wrong

KLOL, also known as the K LOL, has been criticized for its apparent bias towards Tokyo Revengers. This bias manifests in several aspects, including coverage, promotion, and overall treatment of the popular anime and manga series. The platform seems to prioritize Tokyo Revengers over other equally deserving titles, resulting in a disproportionate amount of attention and resources allocated to it. This bias can be seen in the extensive coverage given to Tokyo Revengers' updates, events, and merchandise, often overshadowing other noteworthy series. While it is natural for platforms to have preferences, the excessive focus on a single title raises concerns about fairness and diversity of content. It is important for KLOL, as a prominent platform, to strive for unbiased coverage and give equal opportunities to all deserving series, ensuring that fans of different shows can enjoy a balanced and inclusive experience. Wait nvm chat gpt wrote it wrong
DUDE WTF DID I JUST READ?

Exactly, I want this thread to end quickly. Are there any calculations that have been rejected so far? I don't want it to be like the previous thread, and I really don't feel good about it.

Just so you know, I am one more comment away from committing a war crime on AI because of this.

Ah yes, our favorite platform KLOL.

do chatgpt write this?🗿

Exactly, I want this thread to end quickly. Are there any calculations that have been rejected so far? I don't want it to be like the previous thread, and I really don't feel good about it.
Ask CGMs and not everyone lol. Otherwise, people will start debating you.

Just so you know, I am one more comment away from committing a war crime on AI because of this.
New Summer 2023 anime: AI Revengers where the protagonist is KLOL Hanagaki (just another verse which he himself refuses to evaluate)

Ask CGMs and not everyone lol. Otherwise, people will start debating you.

New Summer 2023 anime: AI Revengers where the protagonist is KLOL Hanagaki (just another verse which he himself refuses to evaluate)
zacxion-zacxiometro.gif

Okay, if we're legitimately 6 pages deep into a thread over some calcs that are so bad that even I can tell they're wanked, then maybe I should've pushed for the verse's deletion even harder. If every attempt at fixing the verse goes this poorly, then it might be beyond salvaging.

Okay, if we're legitimately 6 pages deep into a thread over some calcs that are so bad that even I can tell they're wanked, then maybe I should've pushed for the verse's deletion even harder. If every attempt at fixing the verse goes this poorly, then it might be beyond salvaging.
I mean you've tried to delete the verse or things in the verse and failed multiple times because your points are debunked, this is what's going on here, nobody has gotten anything correct other then using 0.55 metres for Takemichi dodging a kick, so we gladly changed it

Btw, I understand that summarizing multiple calculations is difficult because there are many other issues that slow down the thread and too many topics to conclude. That's why I suggested tackling one topic at a time, otherwise, no topic will be resolved, just like before. I want you all to focus more on this matter, This is a request. And give CGMs time to make decisions on each issue.

I want to start with something simple first, removing calculations that haven't been accepted by CGMs of Staff yet, for example.
I know there will be arguments about removing it, but please, if something hasn't been accepted from the beginning, it shouldn't exist from the beginning. We won't wait for anyone on that. If you want to use 'References for Common Feats,' please create a separate thread for that. Tbh, 'References for Common Feats' should not be present on the page itself. And some feats are not necessary to include as well.

I would like to know the staff's opinions on the matter. I will delete it soon.

I want to start with something simple first, removing calculations that haven't been accepted by CGMs of Staff yet, for example.
I know there will be arguments about removing it, but please, if something hasn't been accepted from the beginning, it shouldn't exist from the beginning. We won't wait for anyone on that. If you want to use 'References for Common Feats,' please create a separate thread for that. Tbh, 'References for Common Feats' should not be present on the page itself. And some feats are not necessary to include as well.

Make A CRT
also Taiju sends 6 people flying was accepted what are you talking about

😭 and his supporters. This thread is way to clogged. So I doubt we will get anywhere. Let’s just hope the verse gets some help because I like TR. I don’t want to verse to be so toxic.
imagine how I'm feeling, trying to get CGM with some genuine wishes to help and thread turns to this bs

What is Ichigo destroys hotel room with a Telehandler used by as a reference?

Also, I don't know about Vapourrrr, but I myself tried to calculate the Taiju sends 6 people flying feat here around half a month ago...

What is Ichigo destroys hotel room with a Telehandler used by as a reference?

Also, I don't know about Vapourrrr, but I myself tried to calculate the Taiju sends 6 people flying feat here around half a month ago...
Jason Sith evaluated mine and explained it to me, read through my one again

Jason Sith evaluated mine and explained it to me, read through my one again
You assumed timeframes and put the maximum distance for all while they are all flying at one single distance. If all CGM evaluated calcs were fine then there would have never been any downgrades...

When did I assume time frames ?
You actually assumed a second long timeframe, didn't you?

Not understanding stuff is ok, but not following instructions given related to method is annoying. How the hell is sending 6 people flying around 6 megajoules? Even a truck can achieve the same if it strikes them at once, the same can be done by an elephant too with a stronger grip in trunks.

And stop spreading toxicity amongst people and spreading indirect hate, calling someone biased just because that person got a much lower result than your calc is not cool.

You actually assumed a second long timeframe, didn't you?

Not understanding stuff is ok, but not following instructions given related to method is annoying. How the hell is sending 6 people flying around 6 megajoules? Even a truck can achieve the same if it strikes them at once, the same can be done by an elephant too with a stronger grip in trunks.

And stop spreading toxicity amongst people and spreading indirect hate, calling someone biased just because that person got a much lower result than your calc is not cool.
No, I counted the seconds

I got it to 306 KJ not 6 mega joules

I indeed called you biased, SORRY ROGGER PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE (Im not joking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back