• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm referring to the shockwave part below, buddy. You calculated the mass of the air, 945.914844kg.

You then put it into the KE formula, 1/2 * m * v^2. For V you used 370m/s (just under baseline supersonic) and 465m/s. Even ignoring the speed issue... that's not how you calculate shockwaves.

If you REALLY wanted to use the shockwave part for AP you could potentially get the radius and then use the ground-based explosion formula while changing the overpressure but it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
Dude read the ******* blog post, the calculation I put into the wiki is NOT THE SHOCKWAVE CALCULATION

and I only asked if this would class as a shockwave to Jason Sith I linked a calculation Cloudyagami made before

Dude read the ******* blog post, the calculation I put into the wiki is NOT THE SHOCKWAVE CALCULATION

and I only asked if this would class as a shockwave to Jason Sith I linked a calculation Cloudyagami made before
chill man i'm just reading what you posted here in the thread and critiquing it

chill man i'm just reading what you posted here in the thread and critiquing it
Thanks but if that was classed as a shockwave another CRT would pop up and another 7 pages would come to life (every Tokyo Revengers calc is gonna get a CRT no matter how uncontroversial it is)

Also, btw, as a very minor note that maybe some of you haven't noticed until now, but in this wiki isn't expected to everyone to have read a series or need to read a series to be able to discuss it, everyone is free to judge the feats without needing to be knowledgeable about the series, specially with things like calculations where all the evidence needed is already present.
Can agree. I support a verse which has people who would just write "Read the LN" for any disagreement lol.
Thanks but if that was classed as a shockwave another CRT would pop up and another 7 pages would come to life (every Tokyo Revengers calc is gonna get a CRT no matter how uncontroversial it is)
Where is shockwave?

The main thing I wanted about the Taiju calc was how to calculate the wind since the wind he created ranged 15 metres long and wide, the reason why I bought up a shockwave was because cloud yagami's calc, of course though it's difficult to class things as shockwaves

The main thing I wanted about the Taiju calc was how to calculate the wind since the wind he created ranged 15 metres long and wide, the reason why I bought up a shockwave was because cloud yagami's calc, of course though it's difficult to class things as shockwaves
That isn't a damn shockwave. For these reasons:
  • There is no proof of the calculated attack potency being true. Taiju should have killed the delinquents on the spot, even killing Takemichi who should be comparable to Kisaki. But Kisaki was done by a small truck. Seeing how the truck should be 5000 kg heavy, the amount of speed it would need to actually match the durability which he should have reached, needs to be around 90 m/s. Even Japanese street driving laws don't allow that kind of speed.
  • There is not much of an echoing sound. The sound of a shockwave actually makes your ears ring, to the point where the person near to it can even have permanently impaired hearing. This isn't hinted but is not necessary to be hinted too, but the sound is required.
  • It is likely an effect. See this one from an anime named Classroom of the Elite:
p9x5Ffd_d.webp

And don't argue with me, you simply cannot "debunk" this stuff.

It will be a marvel if the verse isn't thanos snapped from the wiki for sure.
At first for me was enough to check the calcs but at this point, I believe that deleting everything is a better option, after 2 threads with similar topics there are still problems and the discussions look endless, honestly I'm just letting the staff decide, if they want to just check the calcs is fine if they want to delete everything is fine too,it may be better to start from zero than have to clean this mess

• There is no proof of the calculated attack potency being true. Taiju should have killed the delinquents on the spot, even killing Takemichi who should be comparable to Kisaki. But Kisaki was done by a small truck. Seeing how the truck should be 5000 kg heavy, the amount of speed it would need to actually match the durability which he should have reached, needs to be around 90 m/s. Even Japanese street driving laws don't allow that kind of speed.
  • There is not much of an echoing sound. The sound of a shockwave actually makes your ears ring, to the point where the person near to it can even have permanently impaired hearing. This isn't hinted but is not necessary to be hinted too, but the sound is required.
  • It is likely an effect. See this one from an anime named Classroom of the Elite:
p9x5Ffd_d.webp

Ayano>Mikey

At first for me was enough to check the calcs but at this point, I believe that deleting everything is a better option, after 2 threads with similar topics there are still problems and the discussions look endless, honestly I'm just letting the staff decide, if they want to just check the calcs is fine if they want to delete everything is fine too,it may be better to start from zero than have to clean this mess
It would be one of the worst decisions if we resort to deletion of the verse, this entire CRT will be meaningless, new CRTs will have to be made, new profiles will have to be made, and much more stuff. Verses get made, have calcs, have them downgraded and much more stuff.

At this point, it would be best for three to four CGMs to gather and give their honest opinions. The 7 pages are the product of constant debating of members vs members.

p9x5Ffd_d.webp

How do you know he didn't kill them, we don't get an update

The Kisaki truck feat is an outlier I don't know why your counting it to disprove my points, you say Take is comparable to Kisaki but there no where close to the same durability, Takemichi has the best durability in the series, debatably better then Mikey dura wise

I mean the camera is well over 10 metres away from the scene, also a shockwave wouldn't ruin someones hearing since this is anime, your contradicting your feat on cote where Shiba breaks the sound barrier right next to an ear

Two different animes, anyway I don't want to argue for the shockwave feat I simply asked how to calculate the amount of wind Taiju generated

It would be one of the worst decisions if we resort to deletion of the verse, this entire CRT will be meaningless, new CRTs will have to be made, new profiles will have to be made, and much more stuff. Verses get made, have calcs, have them downgraded and much more stuff.

At this point, it would be best for three to four CGMs to gather and give their honest opinions. The 7 pages are the product of constant debating of members vs members.
Yeah may be true, still is the staff to decide Im just saying I'm fine with every decision they will make

Deleting everything for who to clean up

You do realise how hard and time consuming making an entire verse page is right ? I severely doubt you would do it since every supporter heavily disagrees with your points

anyway I don't want to argue for the shockwave feat I simply asked how to calculate the amount of wind Taiju generated
One of the most important take-aways from that entire post was that "it's probably just effects used to make the attack look powerful", which isn't an uncommon thing.

How do you know he didn't kill them, we don't get an update
How do you know he killed them?
The Kisaki truck feat is an outlier I don't know why your counting it to disprove my points, you say Take is comparable to Kisaki but there no where close to the same durability, Takemichi has the best durability in the series, debatably better then Mikey dura wise
Plot-induced stupidities can be used to defend your points unless you have some serious evidence.
I mean the camera is well over 10 metres away from the scene, also a shockwave wouldn't ruin someones hearing since this is anime, your contradicting your feat on cote where Shiba breaks the sound barrier right next to an ear
I already said that requirement is unnecessary, but a sound is necessary.
Two different animes, anyway I don't want to argue for the shockwave feat I simply asked how to calculate the amount of wind Taiju generated
Just like you cannot defeat a curse, you cannot calculate a visual effect.

One of the most important take-aways from that entire post was that "it's probably just effects used to make the attack look powerful", which isn't an uncommon thing.
Stop chalking everything up to effects, if there is a way to calculate the wind Taiju created we should calculate it...

the use of those speeds as low ends assumptions is only allowed when the characters while casual are very clearly supernaturally fast to dumb levels, and by that I mean like people who consistently is Massively Hypersonic, FTL or things like that, and that's if they are so clearly fast that even without calcs you can easily notice the insane speeds, only then I have see it allowed as low end.
Mikey is definitely good then.

How do you know he killed them?

Plot-induced stupidities can be used to defend your points unless you have some serious evidence.

I already said that requirement is unnecessary, but a sound is necessary.

Just like you cannot defeat a curse, you cannot calculate a visual effect.
I don't, were both making assumptions

No its an outlier

Stop chalking everything up to effects, if there is a way to calculate the wind Taiju created we should calculate it...
Can you prove it's NOT effects? Using the sound isn't valid since that same whoosh noise is made when he does shit like headbutt some rando fodder.

I don't, were both making assumptions
Assumptions on both sides related to scenarios should result in a thing getting rejected.
- From my past experiences with Agnaa (and that makes sense as well).
No its an outlier
It's a plot-induced stupidity if you can somehow prove that Taiju created a shockwave.

BTW, if you want the wind power to get calculated, you should search for more proofs like characters have their hair sent back a lot and a lot of stuff which I don't think is possible to find. The studio is known for flooding the anime with effects, don't be fanboying over it.

Can you prove it's NOT effects? Using the sound isn't valid since that same whoosh noise is made when he does shit like headbutt some rando fodder.
Dude, I'm not arguing for a shockwave I'm arguing for a way to calculate the wind

and yes its obviously not the wind, if you spent 20 fckn seconds to look at the feat you would realise multiple delinquents held there hands up because of the wind, that's how strong Taijus punch was

Assumptions on both sides related to scenarios should result in a thing getting rejected.
- From my past experiences with Agnaa (and that makes sense as well).

It's a plot-induced stupidity if you can somehow prove that Taiju created a shockwave.

BTW, if you want the wind power to get calculated, you should search for more proofs like characters have their hair sent back a lot and a lot of stuff which I don't think is possible to find. The studio is known for flooding the anime with effects, don't be fanboying over it.
Watch the feat, delinquents are putting there hands up to stop the wind ect

He's just ignoring the fact that in the manga these "shockwaves" never existed in first place, they are just an addition to the anime therefore yeah they are effect, is the same thing as using the anime to have a pixel scaling that gives a better result, I believe that as long as the manga exists the anime should't be used (there are exceptions)

He's just ignoring the fact that in the manga these "shockwaves" never existed in first place, they are just an addition to the anime therefore yeah they are effect
I just proved to you why there real, read my reply's PLEASE, also Wakui supervises the anime so these are cannon

I just proved to you why there real, read my reply's PLEASE, also Wakui supervises the anime so these are cannon
every anime is supervised by the author, doesn't mean he looks everything even small details like this one, and doesn't still mean they aren't just effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back