• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw if this is correct (which it may not be Idk) this just proves how much faster the umbrella would be moving, Senju's arm alone is moving 15 m/s, and the thing you throwing will always be faster then your arm unless its like a paper bag, again the calc may be wrong so I don't know
Can we do the math on how much faster exactly?

Ive debunked the hand ******* thing 70 times I'm not going to keep doing this shit
You think* you have. People are allowed to disagree with you. And I'm fairly certain at least 2 CGM disagreed with you in this very thread. I suggest you drop the "I debunked you" attitude. You are not the last word.

When I go to sleep I thought that later the thread would had reached the 8 pages by the point I wake up, however it seem that it's still at just the 7 page, half of it but still, this is a progress that honestly surprised me from you, amazing, if things continue like this maybe the thread won't reach the 10 pages (I doubt it).

And btw, so people don't say that I'm just flaming and since I didn't commented before regarding the Subsonic assumptions in calculations, I will say that as far I know from most other calcs and what calc members have said in other threads, the use of those speeds as low ends assumptions is only allowed when the characters while casual are very clearly supernaturally fast to dumb levels, and by that I mean like people who consistently is Massively Hypersonic, FTL or things like that, and that's if they are so clearly fast that even without calcs you can easily notice the insane speeds, only then I have see it allowed as low end. In the case of TR while the characters are certainly above irl people, they definitely aren't that above to the point that we would think "yeah, obviously 34.3m/s is a massive low balling of the characters speed" and would allow such thing, they are at the point were athletic to peak human (maybe baseline superhuman) assumptions are fine to use but not higher.

When I go to sleep I thought that later the thread would had reached the 8 pages by the point I wake up, however it seem that it's still at just the 7 page, half of it but still, this is a progress that honestly surprised me from you, amazing, if things continue like this maybe the thread won't reach the 10 pages (I doubt it).

And btw, so people don't say that I'm just flaming and since I didn't commented before regarding the Subsonic assumptions in calculations, I will say that as far I know from most other calcs and what calc members have said in other threads, the use of those speeds as low ends assumptions is only allowed when the characters while casual are very clearly supernaturally fast to dumb levels, and by that I mean like people who consistently is Massively Hypersonic, FTL or things like that, and that's if they are so clearly fast that even without calcs you can easily notice the insane speeds, only then I have see it allowed as low end. In the case of TR while the characters are certainly above irl people, they definitely aren't that above to the point that we would think "yeah, obviously 34.3m/s is a massive low balling of the characters speed" and would allow such thing, they are at the point were athletic to peak human (maybe baseline superhuman) assumptions are fine to use but not higher.
Have you even read the series ?

I think you didn't read the series....

You think* you have. People are allowed to disagree with you. And I'm fairly certain at least 2 CGM disagreed with you in this very thread. I suggest you drop the "I debunked you" attitude. You are not the last word.
Yes but the stupid hand argument makes no sense, Why are we comparing a hand that you move no more then 50 cm away from your face in a swinging motion (Senju does it in one swift motion) too a full two arms which are so fast that the arm is no longer perceived as an arm, why are we comparing this when a javeline throw has literally no motion blur on it, this should prove that the LOWEST we can use for Senju's speed is 31.3, I get that an umbrella and a javeline is different but you have to realise that when someone throws a javeline, the speed at which they throw it creates no motion blur, we don't need to add strength in this debate since Senju is superhuman, the speed alone should prove that 31.3 is an extreme lowball

Yes but the stupid hand argument makes no sense, Why are we comparing a hand that you move no more then 50 cm away from your face in a swinging motion (Senju does it in one swift motion) too a full two arms which are so fast that the arm is no longer perceived as an arm, why are we comparing this when a javeline throw has literally no motion blur on it, this should prove that the LOWEST we can use for Senju's speed is 31.3, I get that an umbrella and a javeline is different but you have to realise that when someone throws a javeline, the speed at which they throw it creates no motion blur, we don't need to add strength in this debate since Senju is superhuman, the speed alone should prove that 31.3 is an extreme lowball
Doesn't make sense to you*

That's it. Drop it.

Bro what's your opinion on this:
Ok, I think there should be a HUGE discussion among staff members about the usage of baseline subsonic speeds. The problem is, some mods are fine with it, while others aren't, the best way to resolve this is if there's a discussion among them.

If it pass through, the site would need a wide revision for pretty much every verses. Not just TR.

Doesn't make sense to you*

That's it. Drop it.
No, I'm not going to since its very clear that moving a hand ten times quickly 50 cm away from your face is different from moving so fast that in one swift motion both your arms create motion blur that's so heavy your arms are no longer perceivable as arms

Oh my ******* god, do I really have to explain this

Ohhhh Okay so 0.5 x 16.51 x 16.51 x 62.5 = 8,518 x 62.5 = 51,108 Joules ( 51 KJ ) ? (This was the first line and he was QUOTING my message)

This good enough for one man.

Multiply by 6 and there you go. ( This was his reply and the reason its on there )

The shockwave part... I wonder if we need another calc member to affirm as I am not 100% sure if this highball is too aggressive.. (This was in reply to my comment:

Btw could this calc be classed as a shockwave, Taijus punch generated wind and loud sounds, I doubt that you can calc the force of his punch just using KE because the wind spammed across 15 metres Width and Height, also 51 KJ seems small, this calc fits what a shockwave looks like in real life to, there is also other things that class as shockwaves similar to this feat, this is an example calc of what the final feat would look like, unless ofcourse you know how to calculate winds that span 15 metres

Shockwave length: 774px

Radius: 7.2572878968 (1.707 * 774/[ 65* 2 * tan (70deg / 2)]) = 14.5145757936 Meters

Volume= 731.56600465158 meters3

731.56600465158m^3 * 1.293 kg/m^3 = 945.914844kg

Lower End:

E= 1/2 * 945.914844 *370^2

= 64,747,871.0718 (Small Building)

Mid End:

E= 1/2*945.914844*465^2

=102,265,218.572 (Small Building)

Final Tallies

Taiju Shiba punch speed: At least Supersonic

Taiju Shiba shockwave sends delinquents flying: Low End: 64,747,871.0718J
(Small Building)

High End: 102,265,218.572
(Small Building)
Are you... assuming he launched the entire mass of air at supersonic speeds? That would create a vacuum, which it clearly doesn't. I've seen some people mention that this calc is bad but nobody seems to have picked up on the glaring issue of that.

Have you even read the series ?
I think you didn't read the series....
No, however I have see some of the calcs and can definitely say that a blur hand isn't ground at all to use as 34.3m/s as low ball of all things, I like most people have said (though you disagree as it was made very clear in the last 7 ******* pages). I still could understand if a fan like you wanted to list it in a calc blog as a possible high end (like, the highest possible high-end), but going from that to use it just like the absolute low end in all calcs is ridiculous to say the least.
Are you... assuming he launched the entire mass of air at supersonic speeds? That would create a vacuum, which it clearly doesn't. I've seen some people mention that this calc is bad but nobody seems to have picked up on the glaring issue of that.
Likely because there are just so many wrong things and so much stonewalling that no one even had the time to voice that.

Bro what the **** are you talking about, If you look at the KE calc its clearly KE=0.5 x V x V x M, The velocity is very clearly 16.51 m/s not 351 m/s

sorry for swearing

No, however I have see some of the calcs and can definitely say that a blur hand isn't ground at all to use as 34.3m/s as low ball of all things, I like most people have said (though you disagree as it was made very clear in the last 7 ******* pages). I still could understand if a fan like you wanted to list it in a calc blog as a possible high end (like, the highest possible high-end), but going from that to use it just like the absolute low end in all calcs is ridiculous to say the least.

Likely because there are just so many wrong things and so much stonewalling that no one even had the time to voice that.
There is no way you guys are being serious about my KE calc, THE FORMULA IS SO SIMPLE JUST READ THE CALC

Bro what the **** are you talking about, If you look at the KE calc its clearly KE=0.5 x V x V x M, The velocity is very clearly 16.51 m/s not 351 m/s

sorry for swearing
Actually nvm I see why you made the mistake, I swapped mass and velocity's places, either way the calc is still correct (my bad though)

Also, btw, as a very minor note that maybe some of you haven't noticed until now, but in this wiki isn't expected to everyone to have read a series or need to read a series to be able to discuss it, everyone is free to judge the feats without needing to be knowledgeable about the series, specially with things like calculations where all the evidence needed is already present.

Also, btw, as a very minor note that maybe some of you haven't noticed until now, but in this wiki isn't expected to everyone to have read a series or need to read a series to be able to discuss it, everyone is free to judge the feats without needing to be knowledgeable about the series, specially with things like calculations where all the evidence needed is already present.
Well no... You think athletic human is a peak for the series, I think you should read the series in situations like this because you sound clueless

I mean if everyone had to read any series to comment anything on it then what is even the point of the wiki? Just go read the source.

I'm referring to the shockwave part below, buddy. You calculated the mass of the air, 945.914844kg.

You then put it into the KE formula, 1/2 * m * v^2. For V you used 370m/s (just under baseline supersonic) and 465m/s. Even ignoring the speed issue... that's not how you calculate shockwaves.

If you REALLY wanted to use the shockwave part for AP you could potentially get the radius and then use the ground-based explosion formula while changing the overpressure but it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back