• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
scan
panel = 582 pixel
Take's iris = 79 pixel = 0.0246183206106 m (your size)
ang = 0.0246183206106 * 582/[792tan(70deg/2)] = 0,19138847052 m, since Mikey is going to hit the other eye I'm adding the distance between the two eye which is 0,033 m (body proportion 1,65 m) so 0,22438847052 m
Mikey's foot = 139 pixel = 0,083 m (using body human proportion 1,62 m)
ang = 0,083 * 582/[1392tan(70deg/2)] = 0,36673109222 m
Take's iris to Mikey foot = 0,1423426217 m
0.2×31.3/0,1423426217 = 43,97839470171849 m/s
The pixel scaling is wrong by default, you can't just make a line between take's nose and Mikey's foot, his foot is clearly more distant and the kick is not going right to take's nose but since is a circular kick it is going to hit the side of his face also because if it was in front of take's face then Mikey's foot is as big as take's nose and it doesn't make sense the foot looks very small from this POV angsizing is better than just put a random line

I mean is clearly more distant from the pov, there is now way they are on the same line, no way

How you managed to get results that are multiple x below every other calc is beyond me

But he managed to get 900 m/s under every single calc that's been on it, and theres been alot
doesn't mean anything at all, it just means that coincidentally the ppl who calced the feats only looked for feats specifically in that range

Bro what are you on about, he managed to get the lowest results by a MARGIN, this should tell you something...
Every Calc member who answered this thread have insinuated that the calcs being used right now are dubious at best, so no, it aint telling us anything. For all we know, all currently used calcs are just inflated beyond belief.

doesn't mean anything at all, it just means that coincidentally the ppl who calced the feats only looked for feats specifically in that range
I mean It doesn't take much to debunk his calc

Why the **** is his pixel scaling so bad, I mean he's not even pixel scaling correctly its horrendous

He's doing everything in metres so 0.16 m means the distance between Mikey and Take is 16 cm

Also using an Iris is OUTRAGEOUS, just use eye size

that's all for now, Im sure I will find more wrong with it when Im properly awake

There is no point in continuing to write now. Let's wait if the decision is to delete the page or reanalyse or remove the calcs

I said the feat that was calced was ass

Bro this verse needs a revamp
No it doesn't, the speed feats haven't been debunked, the AP feats are fine since there literally common feats but I will calculate them because we have to ig, all the problems solved and yet you guys still want to delete the verse 💀

Deleting the page will go down as one of the stupidest things ever happening on VS wiki
No, the page has a lot of problems, some resizing of character profiles needs to be corrected and there are still rejected calcs. It has happened before that entire pages were deleted so I don't see a problem if it happens. I am not saying it is right to do so, but if they chose to do it that way it would make sense

No, the page has a lot of problems, some resizing of character profiles needs to be corrected and there are still rejected calcs. It has happened before that entire pages were deleted so I don't see a problem if it happens. I am not saying it is right to do so, but if they chose to do it that way it would make sense
Their was a point where I think draken was small building off the Taiju feat but Mikey wasn’t 😭

Name 1 rejected calc on the page

😭 why is bro mad that his verse is getting revamped. I’d argue it’s a good thing. Revamping is a good thing just becuase the verse will be ranked lower for a little bit doesn’t mean you can’t upgrade it over time.
It won't be lower... You think I'm worried about it being a debunk but the debunks are easily rebunkable, also there is multiple calcs not in this thread, there is also the fact that no one wants to remake such a big verse

Like who, you say everyone but the only CGM who's stated there opinion is Agnaa, stop being weird
Well you see, two other CGMs(The only other two that commented, even) says the calcs suck ass, and as it stands, you can bitch that people don't worship Mikey like you do as you try to get 9-A results from a bomb that didn't even damage a car as much as it should've. Not even mentioning the fact inverse square law was ignored for the calc.
Well, there's a reason I no longer evaluate Tokyo Revengers calc: They suck ass.

Like Takemichi getting Supersonic speeds from a character who is supposed to be comparable to him if not superior like Mikey.

Isn't that funny, how the calc only works if Mikey's kick is Subsonic, several times slower than Takemichi, but at the same time Mikey scales from him using that same calc.

And if you point out the obvious contradiction, they will say he was holding back here, even though holding back he was still comparable to Takemichi, who had trouble dodging that "Subsonic" kick to begin with.
Therefir and
I have also stopped evaluating TokRev calcs for the same reasons as Therefir. Please do not contact me again for this.

Also I have received evidence that Vapourrr has gone on a vendetta against me because I do not find the calcs preferable in the current circumstances. Honestly however, I could not care a single morsel about this given I have gone on a permanent withdrawal from the verse as is.
KLOL

Well you see, two other CGMs(The only other two that commented, even) says the calcs suck ass, and as it stands, you can bitch that people don't worship Mikey like you do as you try to get 9-A results from a bomb that didn't even damage a car as much as it should've. Not even mentioning the fact inverse square law was ignored for the calc.

Therefir and

KLOL
I feel like your misreading alot, KLOL has said literally NOTHING, stop acting like I dickride mikey and why are you saying "Not even mentioning the fact inverse square law was ignored for the calc"... It was stop calling me a ********* when you don't even have the mental ******* capacity to read my calcs

as for therefir, what, I don't get the problem, why can't someone dodge someone's kick without it being inconsistent, the reason Takemichi has trouble dodging it was because it was 1.6 mm away from his face, very simple

No you are, the 306 KJ is from the KE part and the shockwave calc is something completely different
Bro. You do realize that 306KJ was never accepted. He legit had doubts on the calc and was going to get another one in. He hasn’t even responded back and it’s still on the page. Should’ve just wait until he came back with another CGM or just accepted.

Bro. You do realize that 306KJ was never accepted. He legit had doubts on the calc and was going to get another one in. He hasn’t even responded back and it’s still on the page. Should’ve just wait until he came back with another CGM or just accepted.
Oh my ******* god, do I really have to explain this

Ohhhh Okay so 0.5 x 16.51 x 16.51 x 62.5 = 8,518 x 62.5 = 51,108 Joules ( 51 KJ ) ? (This was the first line and he was QUOTING my message)

This good enough for one man.

Multiply by 6 and there you go. ( This was his reply and the reason its on there )

The shockwave part... I wonder if we need another calc member to affirm as I am not 100% sure if this highball is too aggressive.. (This was in reply to my comment:

Btw could this calc be classed as a shockwave, Taijus punch generated wind and loud sounds, I doubt that you can calc the force of his punch just using KE because the wind spammed across 15 metres Width and Height, also 51 KJ seems small, this calc fits what a shockwave looks like in real life to, there is also other things that class as shockwaves similar to this feat, this is an example calc of what the final feat would look like, unless ofcourse you know how to calculate winds that span 15 metres

Shockwave length: 774px

Radius: 7.2572878968 (1.707 * 774/[ 65* 2 * tan (70deg / 2)]) = 14.5145757936 Meters

Volume= 731.56600465158 meters3

731.56600465158m^3 * 1.293 kg/m^3 = 945.914844kg

Lower End:

E= 1/2 * 945.914844 *370^2

= 64,747,871.0718 (Small Building)

Mid End:

E= 1/2*945.914844*465^2

=102,265,218.572 (Small Building)

Final Tallies

Taiju Shiba punch speed: At least Supersonic

Taiju Shiba shockwave sends delinquents flying: Low End: 64,747,871.0718J
(Small Building)

High End: 102,265,218.572
(Small Building)

I feel like your misreading alot, KLOL has said literally NOTHING, stop acting like I dickride mikey and why are you saying "Not even mentioning the fact inverse square law was ignored for the calc"... It was stop calling me a ********* when you don't even have the mental ******* capacity to read my calcs

as for therefir, what, I don't get the problem, why can't someone dodge someone's kick without it being inconsistent, the reason Takemichi has trouble dodging it was because it was 1.6 mm away from his face, very simple
I have also stopped evaluating TokRev calcs for the same reasons as Therefir. Please do not contact me again for this.

Uhuh. klol Definitely said nothing.

Also, when did I ever call you whatever was censored. I said that "you can bitch all you want", IE, you can complain all you want, I haven't even insulted you on or off site, so don't throw insults at me mate.

And take a chill pill, watch this video before you respond to anything else

Me when I see a TokRev thread extend to 5 pages over dogshit calcs:

Oh, and here's KLOL saying the calcs are dogshit again

I literally said only one thing about a Subsonic related feat and I only gave my okay because Flashlight was there to alleviate my concerns.

Guess that'll teach me to trust no one, not even myself.

Uhuh. klol Definitely said nothing.

Also, when did I ever call you whatever was censored. I said that "you can bitch all you want", IE, you can complain all you want, I haven't even insulted you on or off site, so don't throw insults at me mate.

And take a chill pill, watch this video before you respond to anything else

Oh, and here's KLOL saying the calcs are dogshit again

saying there dog shit provided literally nothing with us, why is it "OH KLOL IF YOU THINK THESE ARE BAD THEN THERE BAD" why can't we debate

saying there dog shit provided literally nothing with us, why is it "OH KLOL IF YOU THINK THESE ARE BAD THEN THERE BAD" why can't we debate
I don't trust either of you as far as I can throw you, I just think I can throw KLOL farther cause he spends some of his time making usually accepted calcs so he must be a nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back