• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my ******* god, do I really have to explain this

Ohhhh Okay so 0.5 x 16.51 x 16.51 x 62.5 = 8,518 x 62.5 = 51,108 Joules ( 51 KJ ) ? (This was the first line and he was QUOTING my message)

This good enough for one man.

Multiply by 6 and there you go. ( This was his reply and the reason its on there )

The shockwave part... I wonder if we need another calc member to affirm as I am not 100% sure if this highball is too aggressive.. (This was in reply to my comment:

Btw could this calc be classed as a shockwave, Taijus punch generated wind and loud sounds, I doubt that you can calc the force of his punch just using KE because the wind spammed across 15 metres Width and Height, also 51 KJ seems small, this calc fits what a shockwave looks like in real life to, there is also other things that class as shockwaves similar to this feat, this is an example calc of what the final feat would look like, unless ofcourse you know how to calculate winds that span 15 metres

Shockwave length: 774px

Radius: 7.2572878968 (1.707 * 774/[ 65* 2 * tan (70deg / 2)]) = 14.5145757936 Meters

Volume= 731.56600465158 meters3

731.56600465158m^3 * 1.293 kg/m^3 = 945.914844kg

Lower End:

E= 1/2 * 945.914844 *370^2

= 64,747,871.0718 (Small Building)

Mid End:

E= 1/2*945.914844*465^2

=102,265,218.572 (Small Building)

Final Tallies

Taiju Shiba punch speed: At least Supersonic

Taiju Shiba shockwave sends delinquents flying: Low End: 64,747,871.0718J
(Small Building)

High End: 102,265,218.572
(Small Building)
the shockwave one is 💀

Anyways. Dawg this calc for supersonic/transonic speeds was already declined since just making an air wave doesn’t make it a sonicboom. Since even tornados make airwaves and their not even sub+. That’s why the shockwave calc got declined.

im not saying your calc is wrong bro. What I am saying is that the calculation was never fully accepted. Just wait until he actually said the ok. He talked about the concerns he may have. So, they would get another CGM member and bam. That’s it bro. No need to call me dumb over some manga.

As for debates. You always want to debate but you don’t debate anywhere else except here(as far as I know) also klol has a lot more experience.

the shockwave one is 💀

Anyways. Dawg this calc for supersonic/transonic speeds was already declined since just making an air wave doesn’t make it a sonicboom. Since even tornados make airwaves and their not even sub+. That’s why the shockwave calc got declined.

im not saying your calc is wrong bro. What I am saying is that the calculation was never fully accepted. Just wait until he actually said the ok. He talked about the concerns he may have. So, they would get another CGM member and bam. That’s it bro. No need to call me dumb over some manga.

As for debates. You always want to debate but you don’t debate anywhere else except here(as far as I know) also klol has a lot more experience.
Oh my god, he very clearly said times 51 by 6 and there you go... I do debate but I'm not some guy who unironically joins debate servers

Here bro

Shockwave calc was basically already dismantled before. however my argument in this is that the feat was never properly said to be ok. I just said, you should wait until it’s fully documented.
HE LITERALLY SAID 51 X 6 AND YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER IT CANNOT GET MORE SIMPLE THEN THAT

Here bro

Shockwave calc was basically already dismantled before. however my argument in this is that the feat was never properly said to be ok. I just said, you should wait until it’s fully documented.
Looking at this feat, I am now slowly transitioning into my Joker arc guys

KE for a little bit of wind and guys being sent back flying. Oh no.

Looking at this feat, I am now slowly transitioning into my Joker arc guys

KE for a little bit of wind and guys being sent back flying. Oh no.
Oh wow, how would you calculate it since Jason the guy who created the common feats "attacks that send people flying" ( which this literally is ) seems to agree with using KE

Oh wow, how would you calculate it since Jason the guy who created the common feats "attacks that send people flying" ( which this literally is ) seems to agree with using KE
First off, you ****** up the pixel-scaling. You didn't measure the individual distances of these dudes flying. You used some random ass dude instead of Taiju.

Second off, you assumed these dudes are flying at the same speed.

Third off, Jasonsith prolly missed out a lot of the other extra details that I and DMUA noticed. CGMs are already bogged down with enough on their hands as is, myself included.

First off, you ****** up the pixel-scaling. You didn't measure the individual distances of these dudes flying. You used some random ass dude instead of Taiju.

Second off, you assumed these dudes are flying at the same speed.

Third off, Jasonsith prolly missed out a lot of the other extra details that I and DMUA noticed. CGMs are already bogged down with enough on their hands as is, myself included.
Why would I use Taiju, this is a younger Taiju we don't know the height of, I also used a baseball bat and got similar results

There all basically flying at the same pace so I don't see the need to calculate every single one of them, they also look like there still in the air a metre above the ground when there out of frame so this calc is a lowball

You critiqued using KE though ? What should I use since you think KE is wrong

Why would I use Taiju, this is a younger Taiju we don't know the height of, I also used a baseball bat and got similar results
Do we have proof that there was a growth spurt between his younger and current self?

There all basically flying at the same pace so I don't see the need to calculate every single one of them, they also look like there still in the air a metre above the ground when there out of frame so this calc is a lowball
Yeah no that's definitely not happening here. PERIOD. These dudes are not leaving the image at the same pace nor are the covering the same distance because of the camera angles involved.

You critiqued using KE though ? What should I use since you think KE is wrong
I critiqued it because you assumed it to be a ******* shockwave of all things.

Do we have proof that there was a growth spurt between his younger and current self?

Yeah no that's definitely not happening here. PERIOD. These dudes are not leaving the image at the same pace nor are the covering the same distance because of the camera angles involved.

I critiqued it because you assumed it to be a ******* shockwave of all things.
Why would we assume there wasn't a growth spurt....

They are it's only 2 members that go faster, but whatever I'll adjust it

No I didn't, I asked if it could be classed as a shockwave, two different things..

Why would we assume there wasn't a growth spurt....
Because he's already massive? How much of a year gap is there between the growth?

They are it's only 2 members that go faster, but whatever I'll adjust it
No, do them all individually. 6 people, 6 lines.

No I didn't, I asked if it could be classed as a shockwave, two different things..
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. We'll just pretend that mucho texto paragraph you wrote means nothing.

Because he's already massive? How much of a year gap is there between the growth?

No, do them all individually. 6 people, 6 lines.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. We'll just pretend that mucho texto paragraph you wrote means nothing.
A couple years, he was in middle school then

Ok

I just copy and pasted cloud yagamis calc so yes Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Start with this one you yourself evaluated.

It assumes a 34.3 m/s speed where the distance is 3.632 and the timeframe is 1 second (bro what?). The timeframe should be 3.632/34.3 = 0.105889213 seconds if the speed is correct, and the speed should be 3.632/1 = 3.632 m/s if the timeframe is correct (lmao).

And there's no reason to use 34.3 m/s because the character getting lifted itself can react to it. And the kick is actually very slow lol. And 34.3 m/s shouldn't be used is currently even being discussed in this thread.
Technically I never accepted that one (just left it as neutral since I didn't know the standards on giving Subsonic at the time); good thing I didn't.

Technically I never accepted that one (just left it as neutral since I didn't know the standards on giving Subsonic at the time); good thing I didn't.
Next thing you know they make comments about both of us about how we're running a conspiracy on rejecting TokRev calcs just to keep the small guy down bad.

TR pages are already like this.

Imagine how the pages would go once Wakui release the full ending in November (where there would be a lot more scenes to scale).

Jesus Christ

Ohohohoho definitely.
Mind sharing?
Cheshire_Cat_5f2b389d-a2cf-4b51-894e-be2bd28cfd48.jpg

I like how people think KLOL rejects TR calc because of pure biasedness and then refuse to report him even though he should have clearly broken a rule according to them.
PgbsHnB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back