• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-monitor for high 2-A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
@Lephyr

The problem is that releasing several conflicting blogs at the same time would cause chaos and confusion. It is better to let Matthew handle this first, and then discuss if modifications or alternative blogs are needed.
I don't think it would cause chaos or confusion since neither would be accepted. Anyone could put up a bunk cosmology blog now and I don't think there's a rule against that.

Also, if there shouldn't be multiple groups working on a blog at once, what should be done about the SCP cosmology blogs? Weekly's been working on a blog for over a year, and not letting anyone besides Azathoth see the WIP or help out with it, while the SCP revisions discord's been working on a cosmology blog for half a year.

I suppose that you have a point. I would just prefer if Matthew has the chance to release his blog first, as he is very busy IRL nowadays. There is no need to rush this.

Matthew Schroeder said:
In fact, I would argue that in DC there exist infinite multiverses inside THE Multiverse proper.
Btw, I was re-reading Rick Veitch's Swamp Thing run (since I disagreed with the downgrade thread of him and was gathering some scans), and there is something to support this.

When ST was on Camelot, Merlin references the Crisis on Infinite Earths, stating that what enabled ST to time travel was that "the endless possibilities of the multiverse" were "boiled down into a single reality". At the end of that same issue, the tine travelling knight states that there is "almost infinite points in time".

At the end of the arc, ST does his "OP meditation" and realizes "time is like a tree, endlessly expanding, creating a branch every chronon".

Antvasima said:
I suppose that you have a point. I would just prefer if Matthew has the chance to release his blog first, as he is very busy IRL nowadays. There is no need to rush this.
I'm sure that Hykuu could start work on a blog and hold off on releasing it, if he's fine with the chance of doing redundant work. But I'd caution that a reasonable time limit should be given on how long we wait for Matt to release his blog. It'd be a shame if he took over a year to finish it if Hykuu had a working blog long before then.

I'd suggest there should be some reasonable level of communication (between Matt and Hykuu over their progress and what they're covering/finding) with fair deadlines given.

@Matthew

Would it be a good idea to compromise in the following manner?

If Hykuu releases his blog before you, you can simply inspect it to see if there are any useful scans or good arguments there, and then you can use them to improve your own blog.

What we are going to do with the Barbatos inconsistency if we are going to upgrade his tier with the others.

I've just read through issue 19 and 21 and I already have a debunk regarding the 6D shit based off those same comics, I'm not sure if I should debunk it in a comment here or debunk it with the blog, suggestions?

Hykuu said:
I've just read through issue 19 and 21 and I already have a debunk regarding the 6D shit based off those same comics, I'm not sure if I should debunk it in a comment here or debunk it with the blog, suggestions?
just debunk it here

@Antvasima What we are going to do with the Barbatos inconsistency? Should we ignore it then?

Hykuu said:
debunk it already lol

Antvasima said:
I can put together a post about the cosmology based on what we know, but I've already made statements here based upon what is available:

Due to the snow-flake structure being stated to exist within the Bleed, it is reasonable to conclude that all the myriad spatial dimensions in the DC cosmology exist within the Bleed, while the 5th Dimension and 6th Dimensions, due to their nature and composition being so different, differ from the traditional tiering of dimensions.

The Snow-Flake Structure has been stated to be merely alternate universes, not spatiotemporal dimensions, though.

The 5th dimension has a statement of rotating around the bleed, if memory serves, but nothing more.

Elizio33 said:
@Antvasima What we are going to do with the Barbatos inconsistency? Should we ignore it then?
I don't know. Sorry.

So, Perpetua, the brother three and Barbatos will be scaled from Mandrakk if i understand or they are going to be High 2-A, likely 1-B?

explicitly*

Also, it's both, bleedspace rotates around a fixed point around the 5th dimension, which obviously debunks mxy's whole ideal of "5th dimension >>>> everything"

As for the 6D shit

The entire plot is that Mxyzptlk sent Superman to the 6th dimension in order to find the solution they used against perptua in the future where they won, as the 6th dimension unbound by time.

Now, the thing, after reading the comics, this is the conclusion I've come to (as far as I am aware, the story is still continuing but the core of my argument shouldn't change) Mxyzptlk himself was actually being used by either Lex/Brainiac/World Forger in order to bring that justice league to the World Forger's reality, as that's apparently where they will carry out the plan in order to save the multiverse from perptua, the entire Mxy statement of the 6th dimension being the highest dimension and that he opened a gate to the 6th dimension is a complete lie, what actually happened is that Mxy opened a gate to a pocket dimension created by the world forger to imprison superman, later the world forger came out of the gate disguised as their superman and led them to their multiverse. Generally, the idea here is, no matter who he dealt with, he was still lying to them in order to lead them to the world forger's multiverse, this is completely proven with this scan. (All the scans explaining my comment below)

[https://2.bp.blogspot.com/EyfB2UEvE...xjK21_fVrUVvQUP74T5nSiOeBO83C2spTCZn7mA=s1600 6 ]

As for mxy killing the writer, firstly, The World Forger Multiverse is a complete replica of the original Multiverse, with the only and major difference being that peace rules the multiverse and every villian has been captured, there is no reason to assume Earth Prime doesn't exist, this is no different than the marquis of death being from the real marvel world or superboy prime killing the writers.

Also, this seems to be more so a metafictional chain reaction, Mxyzptlk was using his imagination powers in order to unmake all of reality by "Unimagining" it, with this means is, whoever writing the comic has lost imagination (supposedly atleast), which is obviously a fundamnetal aspect of writing the comic, that's why we see the pencil slowly fading away with the cit y, this is a reference to writers not being creative and not knowing where to go from a point in the story, except in a more literal sense.

If this somehow, isn't enough, I going to make another post like this except with much more quotes regarding spatial dimensions in DC.

Elizio33 said:
So, Perpetua, the brother three and Barbatos will be scaled from Mandrakk if i understand or they are going to be High 2-A, likely 1-B?
Mandrakk is one of the children of the original Monitor, empowered by feeding on the Bleed. That's the marked difference between Mandrakk and the Monitor, whose power is tied directly to the existence of positive matter Universes.

I also have an idea of making a timeline for the cosmology in a blog post, so I think I'll share it here once it is done.

Mandrakk isn't one of the children of Dax, he IS dax, just a corrupted aspect of him, and Mandrakk was always ridicously strong, he was always a threat to the monitors themselves, including the ones from COIE (they are the same from FC anyway they just got amped by grant)

Not sure what you mean by a timeline, but I'll gladly help in any way I can.

I mean Dax Novu was simply the first of the new race of Monitors descent from the original Monitor - the Overmonitor, who to his descendants has taken on a mythical quality.

Dax is THE Monitor, the monitor first created him in order to examine creation, then all of his descendants came from him (he's the reason the monitors are in creation in the first place, as he's the one who bound himself to creation in order to examine it)

also the 6th dimension shit doesnt say its a 6th dimnsional realm, its just saying its layered as the 6th dimension, which is where alot of people are getting confused and it seems wrongly named aswell cause mxy called the god sphere the 4th dimension

Takazuka said:
also the 6th dimension shit doesnt say its a 6th dimnsional realm, its just saying its layered as the 6th dimension, which is where alot of people are getting confused and it seems wrongly named aswell cause mxy called the god sphere the 4th dimension
It's possible indeed.

monitors are nowhere near as strong as dark monitor aka mandrakk otherwise they could have gang bang him and they wouldnt need to go in trouble to make cas and mandrakk was described as the biggest/ultimate threat to DC multiverse. But i still think monitors and antimonitor deserve "high2-a" imo just from the scaling from mr mxy.

And what about the 1-B brother three and barbatos or they will be High 2-A, likely 1-B?

And i don't understand for the Sixth Dimension.. This realm is High 1-B? 1-B? Since this realm is beyond the Source Wall and the Monitor Sphere..

Can someone please explain why in the world perpetua would be high 1-B? Currently she's been imprisoned in the source wall (which already disqualifies her from high 1-B), the JL storyline also left how powerful she is a bit vague, I don't think she should get a profile right. Also I already explained in that other comment of mine, Mxy's entire statement of the 6th dimension was all just a complete ploy

Perhaps we should wait until the storyline is over with assigning any new statistics?

I'd suggest the same, but the line of events which we use for our scans has already essentially ended (the whole 6th dimension fiasco, the world forger revealing himself is the end of it afaik), and it's made clear Mxy lied about the 6th dimension in order to lure them to the World Forger's multiverse, who knows, it's possible they bring back that concept in a later issue, so I guess we should wait.

Okay. That will also give Matthew some time to think through how we should handle this.

handle what exactly? lol, the initial 6D statement has been debunked as far as I can see, and what Prince said, using a single statement from Mxy to disregard every other statement contradicting him is horrible. Should I still make the blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back