• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-monitor for high 2-A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handle the tiering of the various Monitor-level beings.

I suppose that you can create a blog if you wish. It might help Matthew with additional information to write his own afterwards.

The dimension where Superman was lead to was just 1 Universe of the greater 6th Dimension that is the World Forger's domain. Nothing was "debunked" about it. As it's revealed, it has a relationship of spatial distance between that small planet and the Universe of the 6th Dimension that the league was led to.

Superman was lead to a pocket universe created by the world forger in order to imprison him, not the 6th dimension, also there's no way they went to the 6th dimension, otherwise mxy's power would be diminished as him being 5 dimensional was the reason he was essentially so powerful. And he literally says the 6th dimension is beyond the JL's comprehension, so even if do take your statement legitimately it's already contradicted.

"it has a relationship of spatial distance between that small planet and the Universe of the 6th Dimension that the league was led to."

by small planet you mean the pocket dimension supes was in or? Because either way it doesn't matter,They make distinct statements like "FUTURE" Gotham when in issue 19 they stated that the 5th and 6th dimension are above time and space , he created a MULTIVERSE and makes clear that the entire domain they were in was his multiverse, which again, wouldn't make sense considering what mxy stated

@Hykuu So, there is no Sixth Dimension and all of what Mxy stated was a lie? Maybe the World Forger's multiverse is in the Sixth Dimension and mxy only lied about the door to the 6th dimension but his statement about the 6th realm being the multiverse control room was true? And the main multiverse was designed and set in motion in the Sixth Dimension.

Since Mxyz's statement about the cosmology is dubiously truthful, it makes sense to just wait for the entire storyline to be over before figuring out Perpetua's tier.

It currently seems so, but that may change as we learn more.

Yeah I think it seems like it too. It wouldn't hurt to wait though. With Mxyz and the Forger involved we might even get a direct statement or comparison in the next few issues.

Okay. Should we close this thread in the meantime?

Elizio33 said:
@Hykuu So, there is no Sixth Dimension and all of what Mxy stated was a lie? Maybe the World Forger's multiverse is in the Sixth Dimension and mxy only lied about the door to the 6th dimension but his statement about the 6th realm being the multiverse control room was true? And the main multiverse was designed and set in motion in the Sixth Dimension.
The World Forger's domain being the 6th dimension would make 0 sense in the context of the story, he lied about the entire 6th dimension fiasco it seems, as he was clearly manipulated by either the world forger, Lex and Brainaic or all 3. The only truth I can find in the statement is that the World Forger reformed there but I am not sure if that was just Mxy being deceptive again. I'd generally agree with Prince here.

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
Yeah I think it seems like it too. It wouldn't hurt to wait though. With Mxyz and the Forger involved we might even get a direct statement or comparison in the next few issues.
Accept my discord friend request btw lol

@Antvasima Should we delete The Omega Titans profile since Mr Mxy lied about the cosmology to trap the Justice League into the multiverse of the World Forger. And wait until was have more informations??

I think it's too early to delete their profile. There were definitely enough statements to give them a proper tiering so maybe their justification can just be expanded a little? I'm unsure if they'd stay High 2-A or not though.

@PrinceOfTheMorning I agree with you. Their justification can be expanded. But i don't know for their tier for being capable of healing the Source Wall...

And should we wait to create a profile for the World Forger? He has sevaral good tier 2 feats.

For the Source Wall feat I would say look for the most powerful entity that has tried and been unable to pierce/affect the Wall through normal methods (across all continuities due to the Wall's nature), and they'd scale to that. For example, I wouldn't include Black Hand and Cyborg Superman under "normal methods" because both had very specific hax that allowed them to manipulate the Wall.

For the World Forger, personally I would just wait for this storyline to finish to see if we get a direct comparison between his power and Mxy's.

Superman himself has cracked the wall, though, same with superboy prime, avatars of highfather and darkseid,the lantern entities, etc.

Superboy Prime was unable to escape from the wall in his own.

It's a different scan taking about how since Superman and Shazam used the wall so much they set SBP free, or that he was with superman and shazam in collapsing it, I don't remember which exactly.

SBP has officially been confirmed to be free?

Should The Omega Titans return to the Unknown rating? Presently, thier justification for the High 2-A rating is (When well fed with their respective energy, the Omega Titans are able to seal and heal the Source Wall, although the wall is below a sixth-dimensional realm within this storyline)

Again, unknown is best until this storyline is over. Alternately, we could delete the profile.

it'd be easier to just edit it later than to make a new one from scratch, I'd suggest just unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back