• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCW and New 52 Anti-Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Tell me here when you are done please.

I have done so. 🙏

I have unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done please.

Thank you. So is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Should we add a note on the Anti-Monitor profile regarding why we are not adding a key for SCW?

We can say that the Anti-Monitor was barely fully reformed during the Sinestro Corps War story and wasn't as powerful as he normally was during the Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Although he was still able to create an anti-matter that would have destroyed all parallel universes and Prime Earth by taking advantage of the nature of positive matter and anti-matter, but struggled against the Guardians of the Universe, the Anti-Monitor is therefore 4-B, 2-A via Environmental Destruction with the Anti-Mater Wave.

Last edited:
On second thought, he didn't seem less powerful since he was going to reproduce the anti-matter wave targeting all parallel universes, but let's say he was more fragile since he was barely fully reformed inside his armor. Even at base, the Anti-Monitor was damaged by regular heroes like Supergirl and needed an amp to fight multiple heroes at once.

Last edited:
So how about this; "Anti-Monitor was barely fully reformed during the Sinestro Corps War story and was still fragile inside his armor, a weakness the Guardians of the Universe took advantage of to inflict massive damage on him and Superboy-Prime then delivered the final blow."

Last edited:
Thank you. 🙏

So what, if anything, currently needs to be done here?

This should be a case for another thread, I don't really want to start another Anti-Monitor crt tbh, but I think we should get rid of key: "Anti-Matter Universe Absorbed." First, he didn't literally absorb the Anti-Matter Universe, but
absorbed its energies
. Anti-Monitor being able to threaten the existence of infinite universes at the dawn of time is because he had absorbed the energies he needed from the heroes and was at the beginning of the multiverse and from there, the future can be changed. He's not 2-A, he needed a boost manipulate time history from the dawn of time, where history can be changed.

First, he didn't literally absorb the Anti-Matter Universe, but absorbed its energies.
I don't see how this debunks anything. His entire universe is pretty much all Anti-Matter energy

Anti-Monitor being able to threaten the existence of infinite universes at the dawn of time is because he had absorbed the energies he needed from the heroes and was at the beginning of the multiverse and from there, the future can be changed. He's not 2-A, he needed a boost manipulate time history from the dawn of time, where history can be changed
Doesn't matter because he absorbed everything from something the size of a 2-A structure. He's still 2-A nonetheless.

Last edited:
I don't see how this debunks anything. His entire universe is pretty much all Anti-Matter

Doesn't matter because he absorbed everything from something the size of a 2-A structure. He's still 2-A nonetheless.
His range should be 2-A, not his ap.

I don't see how this debunks anything. His entire universe is pretty much all Anti-Matter

This shouldn't matter since the Monitor is powered by all positive matter in the multiverse, with all positive matter universes losses diminishing its power, and isn't Multiverse level+ of it. The Anti-Matter Universe is considered as a Low 2-C structure. It's just a big universe, bigger than the regular universes in the positive matter multiverse.

The Anti-Matter Universe is considered as a Low 2-C structure. It's just a big universe, bigger than the regular universes in the positive matter multiverse
It's a universe the size of a 2-A structure. The Anti-Monitor's whole reason for wanting to destroy the multiverse was so to make his Anti-Matter universe bigger and replaced the positive matter universes.

Drawing energy from something is not the same as containing all of it within oneself. I personally think that @Elizio33 makes sense here.

Drawing energy from something is not the same as containing all of it within oneself. I personally think that @Elizio33 makes sense here.
He literally and explicitly consumes the entire thing. Consuming an entire 2-A structure would make him 2-A, that's how absorption works.

Hmm. I suppose that makes sense, but he likely wouldn't be that powerful in his base level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back