• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm arguing that they don't fully scale not that they did. This means full description to pinpoint very large statements about a realm wouldn't automatically apply to the residents.
Even though they don't "fully scale" to their realms as you said, they share a common level of existence as their realms, so it doesn't really matter at this point.

Even though they don't "fully scale" to their realms as you said, they share a common level of existence as their realms, so it doesn't really matter at this point.
I get that point. All I'm saying is when in case of extreme examples that only reference the realms. We can't apply that to the residents.

Like say destroying the Fifth Dimension would destroy the Multiverse. We can't just say all Impa can just easily destroy the Multiverse because they are 5D beings.

Just to be clear, I agree that some characters shouldn't scale to their realms or that others shouldn't fully scale to their realms, this is very true, but they still have a level of existence beyond the material world and, by definition, similar to their realms even if they do not fully scale to them.

Just to be clear, I agree that some characters shouldn't scale to their realms or that others shouldn't fully scale to their realms, this is very true, but they still have a level of existence beyond the material world and, by definition, similar to their realms even if they do not fully scale to them.
We're going in circles because I already did acknowledge your point as true. I'm referring to when we can't specifically.

I get that point. All I'm saying is when in case of extreme examples that only reference the realms. We can't apply that to the residents.

Like say destroying the Fifth Dimension would destroy the Multiverse. We can't just say all Impa can just easily destroy the Multiverse because they are 5D beings.
Well, Morrison's Crisis Times Five storyline clearly depicts the Imps' superiority to the 3D world and how they perceive 3D as well.

Well, I do not understand what do you mean then. Regardless, I stand by my position that type 1 would be enough for them instead of type 4.
I agree with Type 1. The point was as I mentioned. Those “extreme examples” when we can't use realms scaling with the characters.

I agree with Type 1. The point was as I mentioned. Those “extreme examples” when we can't use realms scaling with the characters.
I still don't really understand why this causes problems, but let's save the topic for another time.

This is off-topic but I feel like the explanation of type 4 Acausality should be edited a bit to further clarify that it applies to anomalies or weirdness of Causality, because the way the description is currently implies that one can obtain it by operating on a different system of cause and effect, as if a higher-dimensional being is operating on systems different from ours by vitue of transcending them, which is not necessarily the exact requirement for type 4.

The Great Darkness's profile doesn't have a Vertigo section yet. We're only dealing with the Crisis Cosmology here.

Acausality Type 1 (Are not affected by the changes brought by crises as normal beings generally are, hailing beyond the Fourth Dimension and the Fifth Dimension. Alpheus wrote the natural laws of each universe)

Thoughts?

Last edited:
It’s not. It’s literally explained it’s of the Multiverse.
Yes, you can't deny it, Mr Mxy clearly said that if the multiverse is the 4th dimension, the 5th dimension is not on the map because it only exists in the 6th dimension and the databook makes it clear again, 5 dimensions are outside the multiverse

Acausality Type 1 (Are not affected by the changes brought by crises as normal beings generally are, as beings hailing in beyond the Fourth Dimension and the Fifth Dimension. Alpheus written the rules of each reality)

Thoughts?
Type 4, outside the book of destiny in the multiverse

Yes, you can't deny it, Mr Mxy clearly said that if the multiverse is the 4th dimension, the 5th dimension is not on the map because it only exists in the 6th dimension and the databook makes it clear again, 5 dimensions are outside the multiverse
That’s not what was being said. It’s said the dimensions of the Multiverse because it has both time and space which is 4D.

Last edited:
Is the 5th dimension, if it is beyond the concepts of space and time, at tier 1A? in future tiering system updates?
Btw, 5th dimension beyond the map
No? The Fifth Dimension should not be 1-A and does not truly transcend the concept of space-time, even the Sphere of the Gods and the Sixth Dimension does not completely transcend time as a concept, only the 4-dimensional axis of the universes, this is why most beings there are unaffected by the crises and still remember past iterations of the multiverse.

Type 4, outside the book of destiny in the multiverse
Type 4 is for anomalies or weirdness of causality and Destiny's book holding the contents of the map of the multiverse was a metaphor and shouldn't be taken literally. Type 1 for the Monitor Brothers in their true state (sixth-dimensional) makes more sense to me.

Just come in, don't be shy, DC has explained that there are point dimensions, length, height and width, as well as depth.
This case is different from what Mr Mxy explained at the 2018 JLA event.
It is not a dimensional axis but a layers of existence
No because the scan itself explains it.
But you don't understand the explanation, is the 2nd dimension a line? Means there is no width and height [2-dimensional space] in dc?
The line is one dimensional space

But you don't understand the explanation, is the 2nd dimension a line? Means there is no width and height [2-dimensional space] in dc?
The line is one dimensional space
You can ignore that and just read the scans as Mxy explains what the Fifth and Sixth Dimensions proximity are in the Multiverse. He says they’re both in it as layers that surround the Multiverse before the Source Wall. As the Fifth Dimension is the lifeblood of the Multiverse and the Sixth is the Multiversal penthouse at the top before the Promethean Galaxy/Source Wall.

You can ignore that and just read the scans as Mxy explains what the Fifth and Sixth Dimensions proximity are in the Multiverse. He says they’re both in it as layers that surround the Multiverse before the Source Wall. As the Fifth Dimension is the lifeblood of the Multiverse and the Sixth is the Multiversal penthouse at the top before the Promethean Galaxy/Source Wall.
This is not the place to discuss that, but source-wall exist at every level of realities, even the 6th dimension is covered by source-wall
The multiverse is a ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back