• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-monitor for high 2-A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the 196000-dimensional multiversal snowflake and the innumerable dimensions.

I think that deserves another thread, after speaking with alonik, and reading some comics for context myself, I'd have to agree, I was planning on making one myself btw

That's a false analogy, Paul wasn't even quantifying power, but rather just his own subjective definition of innumerable.

The term infinite doesn't even make any sense in DC anymore . I dont know why Cosmic Armor Superman is infinite dimensional in the first place . Grant Morrison cosmology itself is nowhere near JM demattis or Paul jenkins stuff . At his best he is close to 11D and 12 and a half only based on morrisons and Mxy referred to the whole multiverse only being 4th dimensional .

and also that demattis scan got terminated from twitter

The problem is there is no such thing as "this author's cosmology". DC has one cosmology. It often changes with reboots but that's it. Authors only introduce new concepts to the cosmology, they don't each have their own cosmology. That's not possible even for comics.

Well, the innumerable dimensions and 196000-dimensional multiversal snowflake seem like more reliable statements than the offhanded one in Larfleeze from a relatively weak character.

AndrewBennet said:
The term infinite doesn't even make any sense in DC anymore . I dont know why Cosmic Armor Superman is infinite dimensional in the first place . Grant Morrison cosmology itself is nowhere near JM demattis or Paul jenkins stuff . At his best he is close to 11D and 12 and a half only based on morrisons and Mxy referred to the whole multiverse only being 4th dimensional .
and also that demattis scan got terminated from twitter
None of them are even Infinite D, the highest statement for DC we can use is countless dimensional

I'll make a thread regarding this sooner or later

since the moniter forged chains that were able to trap barbatos isnt that a 2-A feat on its own? and as of now the 3 brothers seem to be equal

Why do you guys keep going off on irrelevant topics? The only thing left to discuss in this thread until the arc finishes is if Mandrakk the Dark Monitor and The Thought Robot need to be changed to 1-B instead of High 1-B.

Other random conversations are just derailing, take it to another thread.

Because all that we base High 1-B on is that a character that is weaker than an orange lantern (a counterpart to the green lantern corps, but with a single member) casually claimed to have its consciousness spread to infinite dimensions, whereas the 1-B statements are considerably more straightforward and reliable.

I think we discuss about downgrading Mandrakk and the Thought Robot to 1-B now.

Ah, well I'm neutral on that for now I guess. Hykuu was gonna make a thread about whether DC is infinite-dimensional or not, so I assume the results there will be relevant to the discussion.

Should we create a profile for the World Forger? He has enough tier 2 feats. We can upgrade his profile when we will have more issues of Justice League.

If you want, i can create the profile. And what about of he created a multiverse to replace the current one.

We don't know the size of that. Also, on second thought I think that we should wait and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back