• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scribblenauts x DC, is it canon?

ShionAH

He/Him
I just realized that Scribblenauts is considered a official DC comic instead of a crossover and I also realized Scribblenauts is owned by Warner Bros who also own DC

I think this is not a crossover but just showing that both of these franchises exists in the same universe

If this is true his speed will be upgraded, his LS will be upgraded, he will gain some resistances and possibly higher AP but I doubt it.

Another thing is his summons will gain their respective haxes

Thanks, I also wonder if the feat in the comic would still be 2-A or not?

My knowledge on the Scribblenauts crossover is pretty much zero unfortunately

This would likely be covered by our rules for Crossovers, so I do not think that we can scale these two verses to each other.

Checking the profile and general consensus on both the wiki and forum, it seems that this is already canon and used for scaling, so I don't know what's OP suggesting.

I don't think is in the same universe, because as far i remember, the DC comics are a franchise from they universe, and in the crossover, they Just get sucked in by the comic.

Checking the profile and general consensus on both the wiki and forum, it seems that this is already canon and used for scaling, so I don't know what's OP suggesting.
Its not canon to DC. The versions Maxwell fights are not scaled to their canon parts
This would likely be covered by our rules for Crossovers, so I do not think that we can scale these two verses to each other.
Its owned by Warner Bros, Has an official comic and has Mr Mxyp which is the same version in all of media, not enough for canonity?

Back