• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1037: "Shuron Hakke" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
orangutan_1f9a7.png

The Shuron Hakke not confirmed ones sound....... Fake-
HYPE as that all sounds, it just sounds too good to be real-

Just leave Robin alone. Jfc- I'm DREADING another "rescue Robin" arc. I'd much rather see an attempt be made but the straw hats fighting and winning that situation.
The shadow is either one of those gigantic florian triangle creatures or Zunesha deciding to say hello- he could've followed Neko and Inu after all. OR he's hearing Momonosuke's distress? Gorosei being involved and MORE (potential) GUM GUM TALK is all hype. Now we know it isn't "rubber"- its true name might change everything.
INB4 It's like a noble phantasm lmao- invoking its true name awakens it.

Last edited:
I think I've said this before, but it is so funny to me how so many in this fandom are complaining about the possibility of another Robin rescue arc when for years before Wano happened some of these same people criticized Oda for not having the World Government target Robin enough in past arcs despite her being such a threat to them. As I've been saying this entire time, we're not getting another "Enies Lobby" with Robin at this point. I just don't see it.

Now as for this mysterious giant shadow, I'm also wondering if it's one of those florian triangle creatures or just Zunesha. Too bad we have to wait several more days for the full summary and raws to drop.

If Robin is captured again, I'm not reading OP until she's rescued again. Let one of the dudes get captured for once, like Zoro in One Piece Film Gold!

New One Piece Opening came out and there's lot's of things in it, but the first thing that came to mind is the fact that Queen's Black Coffee is a black and purple beam.

New One Piece Opening came out and there's lot's of things in it, but the first thing that came to mind is the fact that Queen's Black Coffee is a black and purple beam.
color don't matter

also this is general discussion talk

If Robin is captured again, I'm not reading OP until she's rescued again. Let one of the dudes get captured for once, like Zoro in One Piece Film Gold!
Don’t the dudes get captured just as much as Robin, if not more?

In Alabasta, Luffy, Zoro, Smoker, Usopp and Nami got captured by Crocodile and needed Vivi and Mr. 3’s help to escape.

In Thriller Bark, the Monster Trio all got captured and had their shadows taken by Moria.

In Impel Down, Luffy got captured by Magellan after the warden beaten and thrown him in a cell, left to die from the poison if not for Mr. 2

In Fishman Island, Usopp, Zoro and Brook got captured by Hody’s crew.

We have Whole Cake and Sanji’s situation.

And in Wano, Luffy got captured after he was wrecked by Kaido and sent to Udon Prison along with Kid, Killer and the samurai

Kobster is correct. This is not a damsel in distress issue. It has been handled evenhandedly. Also, Nico Robin just resqued Sanji a bit earlier in this storyline.

I think it's more or less the ones that don't want it are afraid of a re-do, basicaly. Even though even if she gets captured it'd no doubt be vastly different, the plotline itself was already done.
Then again, it could be a way to show her growth now, from "I want to Live" to not being afraid to die for Luffy becoming Pirate King. She's still the only straw hat (I think) who hasn't had that moment yet.

Don’t the dudes get captured just as much as Robin, if not more?

In Alabasta, Luffy, Zoro, Smoker, Usopp and Nami got captured by Crocodile and needed Vivi and Mr. 3’s help to escape.

In Thriller Bark, the Monster Trio all got captured and had their shadows taken by Moria.

In Impel Down, Luffy got captured by Magellan after the warden beaten and thrown him in a cell, left to die from the poison if not for Mr. 2

In Fishman Island, Usopp, Zoro and Brook got captured by Hody’s crew.

We have Whole Cake and Sanji’s situation.

And in Wano, Luffy got captured after he was wrecked by Kaido and sent to Udon Prison along with Kid, Killer and the samurai
Fair points.

I literally brought up the color cause I thought it was cool, do y'all think I'm trying to neg LS Black Coffee?
Previous arguments for LS exist even before that anyway, so it's nothing big. (Not to mention the later use of germa tech by queen)

Anyway, black coffee being actually black in color is a funny coincidence considering Queen's hair is opposite of that-
Queen's hair>inked black>blonde in anime
Queen's laser>not inked>black in anime

That has to be intentional to at least some degree-

The amount of people claiming Luffy is not Yonkou Level after ONE line of Luffy stating that Kaido's Haki is stronger is pissing me off--
99% of the people denying Emperor level Luffy are doing it because they don't want the series to be reaching that final point where the ending is looming right over-
I'm kinda one of those people who can't imagine it ending, but denying Luffy is lesser than a yonko when he's throwing hands with one for this long is just.. Ridiculous.

They're goofy.

People can have superior haki and be physically weaker. Luffy and Katakuri is an example, or Luffy and Boa Marigold
Kind of like how Kaido has superior skill with his hybrid form than Yamato does, but is still just equal to her, meaning that base Kaido is likely < Base Yamato

Kind of like how Kaido has superior skill with his hybrid form than Yamato does, but is still just equal to her, meaning that base Kaido is likely < Base Yamato
This is not necessarily the case, Kaido states he hasn't fought someone this seriously in a very long time, meaning he was somewhat holding back significantly against Yamato.

It is nice if we get a woman who is even stronger than Zoro joining the Strawhat crew though. Maybe it will cause Sanji to wise up? (Again, I am aware that Sanji is a good person at heart, and means well in this regard, but he really needs to wise up against enemies like Big Mom and Catarina Devon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back