• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1037: "Shuron Hakke" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cloud splitting feat seems to be 6-B according to my calc, but if the timeframe is as fast as it was in the anime intro (this shit happened in 0.5s), it might be 6-A.
If you revisit the new opening, it looks pretty much instantaneous and FAR, FAR faster than the Big Mom/Kaido clash.
They tap, and it bursts apart instantly. If it's 6-A/High 6-B watch them rule it as an outlier even though the whole reason we're waiting for it to be accepted IS the anime timeframe-
Actually, I checked, and it'd be 471 teratons for each of them (since it'd be divided by 2), so unfortunately it is still not 6-A.

Also, how come this calc of yours was never put in despite there being no opposition?
👀 942 TT total is still 6-A in its totality--

Last edited:
But should I do a "King Kong Gun CRT" to discuss the inclusion of this feat? Literally no one scales to it besides the technique itself, and the only one who tanked it (in a non-canon adaptation) already scales way higher anyway, so it's inclusion in the profiles is harmless.
Does KKG ever get calced right? I haven't checked any, but KKG's feat of splitting a city was more or less not the force of KKG, but Doflamingo hitting the ground. That raises KKG's value by quite a bit.

I don't know why but the official release's Kaido saying "Don't be SHTOOPID" got an unholy sound out of me. It's way funnier than the initial translation.

Also the translation of Kaido saying he "ACCEPTED" Luffy as a whole rather than "Acknowledged your strength" is interesting. Did he accept Luffy as Joyboy now?

If you revisit the new opening, it looks pretty much instantaneous and FAR, FAR faster than the Big Mom/Kaido clash.
They tap, and it bursts apart instantly. If it's 6-A/High 6-B watch them rule it as an outlier even though the whole reason we're waiting for it to be accepted IS the anime timeframe-

👀 942 TT total is still 6-A in its totality--
Unfortunately, if it does end up being 6-A, it'll be declined...

probably be called an outlier

It depends on how explicit and important the feat is.

Unfortunately, if it does end up being 6-A, it'll be declined...

probably be called an outlier
If 2-handed Yonko scale higher than Fujitora's 6B+ Meteorite, than HYBRID Kaido going all out against an equal creating an idividual force of 7-ish times higher than that of the meteorite is NOT far fetched.
It only hits 6-A as a combined effort, but they're still individually in the High 6B, which does not break the consistency.

The one and only reason it can get declined is if people collectively agree they don't like it and that's that.

It depends on how explicit and important the feat is.
The feat is of the Luffy/Kaido cloud parting. It was rated 6-B initially due to the timeframe for Kaido/BM being used, but Damage brought up the fact that we should wait for the anime as it COULD give is a different time-frame, since the only reason we have the already existing 6-B one is due to us waiting for the anime, which is secondary canon.
The time-frame to go by based on the opening seems to be 0.5 seconds, which rates at High 6-B for both Luffy and Kaido since the choice to wait for the anime was made.
This is only based on the opening though. For all we know, the episode itself might stretch it out to be longer. Even though I very highly doubt it-

We haven't seen Robin in a few chapters, have we?
The Gorosei seem to be wanting to flat out erase her, rather than capture her. But CP0 wants to capture her- Is Lucci the one giving out the capturing orders? Beginning to think that guy's petty about losing to the straw hats to this day and wants to correct the execution.

Does KKG ever get calced right? I haven't checked any, but KKG's feat of splitting a city was more or less not the force of KKG, but Doflamingo hitting the ground. That raises KKG's value by quite a bit.
This factor only decreases the actual value of KKG. Calculating the force of something launched by KKG would be lower than a direct hit from KKG itself.

The effects of Doflamingo hitting the ground is a direct result of the force imbued onto him by KKG, so it absolutely applies.

If 2-handed Yonko scale higher than Fujitora's 6B+ Meteorite, than HYBRID Kaido going all out against an equal creating an idividual force of 7-ish times higher than that of the meteorite is NOT far fetched.
It only hits 6-A as a combined effort, but they're still individually in the High 6B, which does not break the consistency.

The one and only reason it can get declined is if people collectively agree they don't like it and that's that.
I personally think it's consistent, I'm just saying I know for a fact there will be people who play devil's advocate, and call it an outlier.

The spoilers have been released:

The spoilers have been released:

Thank you, here's the new thread for it: https://vsbattles.com/threads/.130987/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back