• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1037: "Shuron Hakke" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But most of those involve the gura gura no mi which is easy to get insanely high tier feats for.
Blackbeard probably will not be in wano and I can't really think of anything that would be 6-A or above that is not from Blackbeard at this point in the story
There’s a fujitora 6-B+ calc as well, which is accepted and is in consideration for the god tier revisions which are soon

its off his power

Eeeeh..we've only had 1 6-B feat up to now, every other feat has been 6-C or lower, so I doubt it.
WB's tsunamis are 6B
WB's ocean tilt are both 6B
Fujitora's meteorite is 6B+ and all the god tiers scale higher due to Akainu's SBS statement of having the highest offense
Luffy and Kaido's cloud split is 18TT each

So for the god tiers there are several 6B and one 6B+ feats to scale off of. All you need is a x2 multiplier for them to hit high 6B..... And base Luffy is currently throwing hands with Kaido, who scales to the 6B+
Gear 4th is 4x stronger (or 3?? I dunno what the wiki rates it as), so it's hitting high 6B by the end of this arc based off that multiplier alone.

I said most not all
Gear 4 is no longer 4x or Luffy would be 4x stronger then Kaido with it
That's already been talked about. Kaido's haki keeps getting stronger this chapter, and he likely still has awakening stored. And he's STILL not being pushed to his limits, just fighting for the fun of it.
By that logic Luffy who was going toe to toe with Katakuri in base should've been stomping all over Kat. It's not G4 lost it's multiplier (WHY would it???) it's that Kaido can still keep up anyway. And that's not assuming he has awakening, just the fact that he literally just got stated to be getting stronger.

5 bucks says we'll get at least one legit 6-A feat by the time the arc ends
Bet (already typing my cash app) but yeah it’s not impossible but very unlikely we get a 6-A calc

great chapter tho, wonder if the gorosei is talking 100% about zunesha or maybe somebody else 👀 i wonder if zunesha will pimp slap the flower capital all the way back to the shore/mainland.

Also idk how Yamato and Zoro got discussed but Zoro > Yamato ✌🏽 and if Yamato joins the crew Sanji > Yamato. The top 3 will never change

Bet (already typing my cash app) but yeah it’s not impossible but very unlikely we get a 6-A calc

great chapter tho, wonder if the gorosei is talking 100% about zunesha or maybe somebody else 👀 i wonder if zunesha will pimp slap the flower capital all the way back to the shore/mainland.

Also idk how Yamato and Zoro got discussed but Zoro > Yamato ✌🏽 and if Yamato joins the crew Sanji > Yamato. The top 3 will never change
I'mma bet during Elbaf we'll get a 6-A feat from someone splintering or destroying that huge tree in the background of elbaf. 👀

Or red line/grand line
I was talkin with a friend the other day and he (who's only got over Ace vs BB) made a joke about Blackbeard using black world on The Red Line then ejecting it via liberation. Always thought Luffy would be the one to destroy it, but that little theory sounds way better tbh.

I'll explain some of it, luffy or strawhats get immortality via law, which is what you need for the one piece 🤔as they said roger was too late or something which will show a whole new planet that has crashed onto the one piece planet (that's a very recent thing, not really a theory but more how I want it) and there are even more crazier monsters that's unknown to the one piece world similar to hxh and then oda makes a robot of himself which continues one piece series forever

I'll explain some of it, luffy or strawhats get immortality via law, which is what you need for the one piece 🤔as they said roger was too late or something which will show a whole new planet that has crashed onto the one piece planet (that's a very recent thing, not really a theory but more how I want it) and there are even more crazier monsters that's unknown to the one piece world similar to hxh and then oda makes a robot of himself which continues one piece series forever
Scratch what I said. That does sound crazy but in a fun way

Now that's the best outcome for me... There is also the kinda boring one, the happy sad one, the sad one and the nostalgic one... Probably some more

Scratch what I said. That does sound crazy but in a fun way
I'm a monkey for a reason 🐵 the things I predict usual are right but I thing like 10% of what I said is accurate... I think or I hope it's something exciting 😅

That's already been talked about. Kaido's haki keeps getting stronger this chapter, and he likely still has awakening stored. And he's STILL not being pushed to his limits, just fighting for the fun of it.
By that logic Luffy who was going toe to toe with Katakuri in base should've been stomping all over Kat. It's not G4 lost it's multiplier (WHY would it???) it's that Kaido can still keep up anyway. And that's not assuming he has awakening, just the fact that he literally just got stated to be getting stronger.
He is pretty clearly being pushed
Kata has abilities far stronger then his base. The question is why would Luffy not be using G4 if it was a 4x multiplier here

He is pretty clearly being pushed
Kata has abilities far stronger then his base. The question is why would Luffy not be using G4 if it was a 4x multiplier here
He's using base, G2 and G3 (although 2 and 3 are incorporated into base) to make his base stronger, because he's fully aware that gear fourth is ultimately a pull back because of its heavy withdrawal.
It's not because G4 lost its strength. That makes literally no sense for a form that exists solely for multiplying tensile force, to STOP doing so at some point just because he's at a certain level of strength.

WB's tsunamis are 6B
Fujitora's meteorite is 6B+ and all the god tiers scale higher due to Akainu's SBS statement of having the highest offense

So for the god tiers there are several 6B and one 6B+ feats to scale off of. All you need is a x2 multiplier for them to hit high 6B..... And base Luffy is currently throwing hands with Kaido, who scales to the 6B+
Gear 4th is 4x stronger (or 3?? I dunno what the wiki rates it as), so it's hitting high 6B by the end of this arc based off that multiplier alone.
We have many 6-b feats... Whitebeard 2-3 times marineford, whitebeard on a random island I think, Blackbeard, and possibly fujitora 🤔
You guys realize I was referring to Wano arc right? I'm aware of the other 6-B feats.

WB's tsunamis are 6B

Luffy's 6-B rating doesn't come from his physical might, nor does it come from his Armament Haki.
Therefore the multiplier does nothing to it.

The cloud splitting feat seems to be 6-B according to my calc, but if the timeframe is as fast as it was in the anime intro (this shit happened in 0.5s), it might be 6-A.
Actually, I checked, and it'd be 471 teratons for each of them (since it'd be divided by 2), so unfortunately it is still not 6-A.

Also, how come this calc of yours was never put in despite there being no opposition?

CGM haven't evaluated it in months, so I gave up on it.
Sorry for the multiple posts, I swear it's the last one.

But should I do a "King Kong Gun CRT" to discuss the inclusion of this feat? Literally no one scales to it besides the technique itself, and the only one who tanked it (in a non-canon adaptation) already scales way higher anyway, so it's inclusion in the profiles is harmless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back