• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1037: "Shuron Hakke" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
people having been pointing out that theres a panel of kaido's face being more dragon like and saying its intentional.
I think that was because he was mid transformation into a full dragon while attacking. He landed the Ragunaraku and flipped over Luffy while turning into a full dragon. His upper body also looked super inflacted compared to his hybrid form during it-

I think that was because he was mid transformation into a full dragon while attacking. He landed the Ragunaraku and flipped over Luffy while turning into a full dragon. His upper body also looked super inflacted compared to his hybrid form during it-
people saying thats his awaken or semi awaken form. either way that had to be a strong hit

Emin did make an interesting note though-
Luffy got blitzed by Thunder Bagua in Kuri.
On the first round he foresaw it but couldn't physically react to the blow itself.
But now Luffy's intercepting it mid-attack. He's definitely evolved drastically throughout this fight. That conqueror's headbutt was hilarious- I wish they had another cloud parting during it

Kaido got wasted pretty fast. It is either that he have a very low tolerance when it come to alcohol or Luffy literally stand there and watch him drink for more than a minute. And where did Kaido pull that barrel of alcohol from?

It is a drunken master technique. He has somehow managed to digest the alcohol much quicker than normal.

Since Luffy is seemingly overall just better now than he was in round 1, would he have a key separating Round 1 and 2? If so, what would we even call it?

Isn't it better to just give him statistics for after completing the Onigashima raid? It seems like an unnecessary amount of statistics keys otherwise.

Since Luffy is seemingly overall just better now than he was in round 1, would he have a key separating Round 1 and 2? If so, what would we even call it?
Round 3.

Round 1 with everyone, Round 2 Post-Haoshoku Coating, and Round 3 now.

It's a clear distinction between Round 1 and Round 2.

Round 2 to the current one, however, does not have a clear distinction, as we barely see Round 2 (it lasts 3 chapters, and we only see even clashes)

Round 3.

Round 1 with everyone, Round 2 Post-Haoshoku Coating, and Round 3 now.

It's a clear distinction between Round 1 and Round 2.

Round 2 to the current one, however, does not have a clear distinction, as we barely see Round 2 (it lasts 3 chapters, and we only see even clashes)
Fair enough on the round numbers

The thing is though, I still think that there's likely a difference between Round 2 and 3 as while Kaido was excited at the beginning of Round 2, by the end he expresses his disappointment in Luffy. Where as in Round 3 we're seeing that Kaido is having the time of his life since this is the first time in a long while that he's had a serious 1 on 1, and he's drunk in the middle of the fight which means he's serious going by his own words.

Last edited:
Kaido's haki getting stronger because of his overflowing emotions sounds hilariously on point. I just chalked it up to him having a Haki bloom because he hasn't fought this much/with this level of strain for so long.
Also Luffy is definitely getting 2 keys for Onigashima. Likely "Beginning of Raid" and "Post-Raid". Since we're having most of the bigger additions after wano's over, might as well make Luffy's second/Current Key a Post-raid one.

The Gorosei being so pressed about the marines leaving and ONLY erasing Robin just shows that the WG isn't ready to take Wano right now, and I'm kind of glad that they're not. It'd be a bummer if all this struggle ended up in wano becoming a WG territory and not Luffy's.

Who's gonna beat Zunisha? WG's army has just failed to reach Wano rn, one trunk swing from Zunisha more than enough to make them disapear.

Who's gonna beat Zunisha? WG's army has just failed to reach Wano rn, one trunk swing from Zunisha more than enough to make them disapear.
And they're assuming CP0 Got to Robin when they failed, which is a plus.
Zunisha looks menacing as hell. If Wano's waters aren't as deep as the regular ocean then he's standing even taller than usual. It'd be terrifying if the elephant just heard Momo's distress and RAN to wano.
A 30 kilometers running elephant- jesus.

And they're assuming CP0 Got to Robin when they failed, which is a plus
yeah
Zunisha looks menacing as hell. If Wano's waters aren't as deep as the regular ocean then he's standing even taller than usual. It'd be terrifying if the elephant just heard Momo's distress and RAN to wano.
A 30 kilometers running elephant- jesus.
It would produce earthquake wich better than what WB can did in fullpower 🙃

WG: No fear
Zunisha starts running
WG: One fear

Seriously though, that elephant got there outta' nowhere- Either A: it's that fast
B: It was told to go there off-screen before the wano group were off Zou
C: Zunisha's "absolute order" was not to walk the earth, it was to go to wano, and it finally reached its destination just in time for Joyboy to open it

Kaido's haki getting stronger because of his overflowing emotions sounds hilariously on point. I just chalked it up to him having a Haki bloom because he hasn't fought this much/with this level of strain for so long.
Also Luffy is definitely getting 2 keys for Onigashima. Likely "Beginning of Raid" and "Post-Raid". Since we're having most of the bigger additions after wano's over, might as well make Luffy's second/Current Key a Post-raid one.

The Gorosei being so pressed about the marines leaving and ONLY erasing Robin just shows that the WG isn't ready to take Wano right now, and I'm kind of glad that they're not. It'd be a bummer if all this struggle ended up in wano becoming a WG territory and not Luffy's.
How about Raid and "Post Haoshoku" for keys?
Post Raid is incorrect because the raid still going.

We have many 6-b feats... Whitebeard 2-3 times marineford, whitebeard on a random island I think, Blackbeard, and possibly fujitora 🤔
But most of those involve the gura gura no mi which is easy to get insanely high tier feats for.
Blackbeard probably will not be in wano and I can't really think of anything that would be 6-A or above that is not from Blackbeard at this point in the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back