• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's basically Astartes gets kidnapped by a group of Eldar and gets Isekaid to Azeroth(?) and how he needs to cooperate with the xenos (Eldar and Natives) in order to find a way back home

Space Marines aren't even interested in relationships. They're literally hard-wired to not be distracted by that sort of thing. The very premise is just ridiculous.

I mean isn't Warhammer basically a borderline Lovecraft inspired future where humanity is constantly at risk of extinction from all sorts of hostile threats whilst battling Eldritch gods hellbent on multiversal conquest or genocide? Because that clearly is perfect for romance.

Fem CthulhuXReader is a blight on reality. Especially considering it was regular Cthulhu with ****.....

If there can be female Nyarlathotep, so to can there be female Cthulhu. Especially from this
download.jpeg

You could make it a parody by having Jellal making it clear that he doesn't want to share multiple women
Eh I feel like it would be a genuine harem but it would also parody it where it would also make fun of the concept so much that the girls soon realise that what their doing is probably messed up then they would like other people.

Though Erza, Kagura and Millianna would remain loving Jellal and they would get with him though it would be months of development. Sorano would date Doranbolt and Mira would be with Laxus. Ultear in this fic was a ghost (Or something since she was a spirit that lurks through the border of time and space currently in the series) so she just reincarnates as the child of Gray and Juvia with no memories.

Every woman (short of Idk Molly or sum shit). The harem is in the thousands at some point.

Thousands? Thousands? THOUSANDS?! How the HELL does one write a coherent story where one man literally has thousands of women at his fingertips and how the hell do you focus on every single one of them?

I feel like some of these fanfic writers are sexually frustrated like those perverse animators in the 90s/early 00s that had unsubtle innuendos in their work.

He's also friends with the Queen, worshipped by the goblins and beats Voldemort by existing. Peak art.

Yeah well here Harry's wizard Jesus 3.0. There's also a sex scene with Mrs. McGonagall as.....cats.....

Also, anyone know the name of that one Glitchtale crossover fanfic that ships Dio with Betty?

It was posted on another thread IIRC. The Authority (no, not that one) was trying to seduce Betty when she reveals that she's in love with DIO (dun dun duuuun).

She is. In any case, I just remember that excerpt so I'm not sure if it was a troll fic or serious.

Back