• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Betty was after the Human v Monster war per Glitchtale lore. The wiki says she's about 1,000+ years chronologically, but I'm not too sure where they got the info from. Buuuut, the body her soul was placed in is physically 14.

Look at me mom I'm flexing my glitchtale knowledge.

You know I gotta be honest, it's quite surprising to me how there's very little bad Lovecraft fanfiction on fanfiction.net and even crossovers don't succumb to crossover cliches and tropes. Thank Azathoth for The Cthulhu Mythos being a niche fandom

Yeah well I consider the EU CM to be a fever dream of unholy existence which isn't actually real so it doesn't count IMO, yes I am denying reality but I refuse to acknowledge it's existence

Lol;

Yog-Sothoth is Yahweh

Azathoth< Elder Gods< Yog-Sothoth< Azathoth

Azathoth is at the center of Earth.

Cthulhu is an.... erm....

Also, what's with dad-son incest fics??? I've noticed that they're very.... prevalent....

1. To be fair to that, Through the Gates of The Silver Key did kinda imply that virtually all gods and things are basically Yog Sothoth so I can kinda see why they'd claim that (still dumb)

2. What? How can you simultaneously be weaker and stronger then other gods at the same time

3. Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath alone says BS

4. Cthulhu is unironically OP when composited

There's was also 6-B Azzy tho I'm not sure about this one.

Remember the whole 'Ichigo with Kyuubi sealed inside of him' fic? It's called Raising Naruko. Also remember how I mentioned before on how disturbing it is? Well as it turns out it was a request fic that he was forced to make and now he has in full control of the fic so he could change anything, so I commented telling him on the congrats of controlling the fic and that he can decide the fate of how he wants the fic to go. Also told him that he could reboot the universe and disconnect it from the 'fanfic' that was made before.

Last edited:
Remember the whole 'Ichigo with Kyuubi sealed inside of him' fic? I mentioned before on how disturbing it is? Well as it turns out it was a request fic that he was forced to make and now he has in full control of the fic so he could change anything, so I commented telling him on the congrats of controlling the fic and that he can decide the fate of how he wants the fic to go. Also told him that he could reboot the universe and disconnect it from the 'fanfic' that was made before.
The one with pedophilia??
I hope that guy is reported to the FBI

The world works in various ways sometimes in ways that humanity will never know.

Also there is a fanfic in FanFiction.Net (Check in the RWBY and Warhammer crossover section) where Team RWBY using their auras become highly strong in the Warhammer 40k verse and everyone thinks they are awesome and Yang uses her aura and semblance to kill Khârn the Betrayer.

Among other stuff.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Ragna, but even a non Warhammer fan like myself can see the BS in Kharn losing to Yang. In a best case scenario, Yang delays the inevitable before she is turned into another sacrifice for the blood god

Back